Kamri’s DIY Double Dutch Wrap | Easy School Hair

Main Kamri’s DIY Double Dutch Wrap | Easy School Hair

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Kamri’s DIY Double Dutch Wrap | Easy School Hair

Hey guys, Kamri here! Since #MothersDay was this weekend, I wanted to give my mom a break and film one of my favorite #DutchBraid #hairstyles for you guys!

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Where would you wear this double dutch hairstyle?? Comment below! 💋's -Kamri

pirenet

Great Job!

Amanda Davies

I agree Karmi. Doing dutch braids on myself is way easier

Abbey Petersen

Omg so cool ❤ love you so much

Reye Lynn

Same Kamri!! 😂😂 Dutch braiding on myself is way easier and French braiding is easier on other people

Emma Tacchino

This is so sweet of Kamri to do! Also this hairstyle is adorable

Lal Design Kdy

how sweet is kamri to do this for mom!!!!like you love your mom?

rachelnation

I can braid other people's hair just fine but I still have trouble doing my own head. Haha. You're gorgeous and you explained this very well! Happy mother's day to your mom!

Brianna Gutierrez

I totally agree Dutch is easier doing on yourself and French braids are easier on other people!

yamynamestabitha

Dude. I was just thinking that the other day. I can’t French braid my own hair but I can dutch braid. But I can’t dutch braid other people hair

Aradhana Nanesha

Love this hairstyle and will definitely try it
                            Thanks so much

Crystal Dinsmore

Kamri, you're lucky my seminary class was at 530 in the morning when I was in high school

Kitty Li

This hairstyle is so simple

Allison Palmer

She really looks so much like the twin!

Angel Face

can you do a tutorial on how to do the crown braid on yourself?

Bian K

2:46 it’s the exact opposite for me

Sasha

Haha count how many times Kamri says pretty much😂😂❤️❤️

Cullett Family iPad

Who else is wondering why Brooklyn and bailey’s Murch is so expensive

Ali Lamb

Absolutely amazing loved this so much

Stacee Barton

Very pretty hairstyle kamri

Evelyn Cojocaru

Kamri, I can't do my opposite braid as good as my first one either, I never make it look as good!

Crowned Lily

I'm ambidextrous but one braid always ends up coming out better than the other. Normally the 2nd braid.

Makenzie Homan

You should totally chop your hair for the summer! Try something new!!

Melody Para

im the exact same way and i know other person who also think dutch braiding on themselves is easier then french braids

joanne park

I’m going to try to do this hair style! I love it! Thanks kamri :))

Faith Burkhamer

I totally agree! I can Dutch braid my hair so much easier than french braiding it, but I think it's easier to french braid other people's hair

Jen Lillie

That light moving on the wall behind you is distracting.

Skylr Shepherd

I also do this hairstyle a ton!!

Skylr Shepherd

I had that issue, I learned how to besides my hair in general from this channel and did everything on myself 😂 so Dutch braiding my own hair is easier and french braiding other people's is easier. I have adapted to learning how to French braid my own hair (still awful) but I absolutely cannot Dutch braid others.

Julilie Vlogs

Just wanted to let you know, I style more of my daughter's hair than my own because of this channel. 😂😂

nouf .A

i like it

Sky vs Ty

(:

Zoe Lloyd

Please DONT chop it I love ur long hair

Kelley Daniel

Karmi: I was laughing with you through this video. But I loved that you did this for your mom. Maybe I'll be brave enough to try this on myself

#50511
                                                                          Hannah Chappell

Love the hair style!!

#50512
                                                                            Kreative Rainbow

Great job helping your mom out for Mother's day!! 👏👏👏👏

#50513
                                                                              Cadys Corner

Aw nice! Happy Mother’s Day! ♥️

#50514
                                                                                CaiCaiDahPicka Forever

Omg same i can do dutch braids on myself but i can do french braids on other people

#50515
                                                                                  sofia tamilia

That's so sweet for you to film it for your mom Kamri, I think it was a great gift for her, also great job on the video

#50516
                                                                                    Alexis Closson

No don't cut your beautiful hair

#50517
                                                                                      Bluebell

Lol I always braided my hair in my first class too

#50518
                                                                                        Lasya Kolli

You guys are so amazing and have gotten me through tough times so thank you!❤️❤️

#50519
                                                                                          Melissa Walker

I love that hairstyle!!! It has to be my favourite hairstyle on this channel!!! Love all of them tho!!

#50520
                                                                                            Nicole B

Definitely chop your hair!

#50521
                                                                                              Meaghanm1

I can only do Dutch braids on myself and French braids on other people. If i try the opposite it turns out disastrous!

#50522
                                                                                                DancerGirl_12

as usually cute girls listens to our pleads! Thanks McKnights!!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!