Kardashian Sisters' Fortune Secrets And Net Worth

Main Kardashian Sisters' Fortune Secrets And Net Worth

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Kardashian Sisters' Fortune Secrets And Net Worth

Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Make This Much Money Subscribe: —————————————————————————————– Other …

Ishan Ali

Kylie Jenner with her 3ft extensions: “Sugar bear hair like literally works….bible”

Kliyah’s Life

Those boobs look wayy to fake for my liking. 😑😒😑

Kliyah’s Life

Just think while this is going on for them, we are living our own lives. They're people just like us.

Dashia James

Kim is studying law…I'm really, really, really surprised. New news to me…!!

Ash Gunaid

Kim Kardashian my heart ❤️ she’s mommy 😘😘 always beautiful

Ash Gunaid

I love the Kardashian 😍😍😘😘

R H

Get rid of the Kardashians. Get rid of their poison evil shit from this world. Make the world clean again.

Linda Reavis

Where’s the brother.., Rob?!

Linda Reavis

I’m not depressed… go go girls

Matthew Stevens

The Kardashians can stick all their net worth up their big asses, I'm so sick of them. Go away and don't come back, be rich somewhere else, like…Mars!!!

Justin A

Don’t forget Khloes tv show ‘Revenge Body’ and a few others

Pooja Joshi

Making videos on Kardashians = free advertising for them. Congratulations! By making this you just made them more famous.

Komal Rayat

Born billionaires😑

one Piece

Now kendall is the face of tiffany and co

Mich3ll3 3ll3hciM

16 seasons, not episodes.

#Makeup tutorial

Kardashians = Billionaire
                                      Kardashians = Plastic surgery

u tube

Shamelessness

u tube

The secret is shameless

Samiha Begum

They be starting all their companies by the money of their parents and husbands no lie🤐

Veronica Dossantos

You are Going to hate me but I like and dislike the Kardashians

The truth is that they make money for reasons calling me poor
                                              GIRL BYE

Kamika Wilson

Ohk

Irene Salinas-Sousa

They are blessed by God that's for sure, but do they acknowledge it? Probably not because they believe mamma Kris has all the magic making them rich. "What God giveth, God can also taketh."

POOR FANBOY

I guess the Title would be
                                                    "THE JENNERS AND KARDASHIANS FEELING US SO POOR FOR MORE THAN 7 MINUTES STRAIGHT"

Ivonne Dominguez

Kendall's net worth is 22 million

JJtheGamerYT

notification squadddddddddddddddddd

Sella Su

🤑🤑🤑

Ash KeiDoll

Still enough to bribe my USC collage administration lmao

Li’l FUTURE

Who wants to be friends, by the way when I reach 1k
                                                              I'm giving away 1000💵💵 dollars
                                                              I also will be streaming that day. So let's grow together

Michelle Bastiani

No the show isn't what they originally gained fame from. Kim banging rayj is what got them the original attention. If it weren't for that they would not have as much as they have now.

Precious Irafay

I wanna be 35 million dollars poor.

Charlotte Brackenbury

Who cares anyways just stupid just mum married lucky and rest just got born with silver spoon and rest is because people gullible enough to pay them money

Maggie Jones

38th commenter

oh yea bitch

Is that a chicken?

Cynthia Uzo

Kardashian/Jenner and rich and sexy even Kris 🤑🤑🤑👄👄👄

#37228
                                                                          Sonita Rodriguez

Helllloooooo

#37229
                                                                            Baba Krisia

Please can I have a shout out today is my birthday

#37230
                                                                              Becolorblind Loveyourself

Kris Jenner is your kids getting rich or are they going after love and happiness. Kris : i don’t understand the question 🤑🤑🤑

#37231
                                                                                Unseen Videos

I love saphiahall
                                                                                  I wish she was my gf:(

#37232
                                                                                  Sarah gomes

2:15 16 seasons inn

#37233
                                                                                    jewel pree

not a fan, but i must say they are inspiring. i cant imagine how they deal with so much hate tho

#37234
                                                                                      Daniel Mirkin

um

#37235
                                                                                        jewel pree

so it went from 1 view to 707 views right aftr i viewed it

#37236
                                                                                          Anita Perovic

The amout of times Saph said yep has me shooketh. Love you Talko!

#37237
                                                                                            Molly Castro

1 view
                                                                                              21 comments
                                                                                              6 likes
                                                                                              What the heck?

#37238
                                                                                              Akanksha Sharma

67 likes 1 view?? Seriously YouTube?

#37239
                                                                                                Thabatshe Rogers Keagile

1 view
                                                                                                  48 likes
                                                                                                  7.1million subs

what
                                                                                                  how is it possible

#37240
                                                                                                  Daudi Ibrahim

If you want your mom to live a long life.. like this comment

#37241
                                                                                                    Jarren Lumpkin

Whoa 😯

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!