Kathleen The Awkward Girl | Cafecito Con Kathleen: S2

Main Kathleen The Awkward Girl | Cafecito Con Kathleen: S2

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      Kathleen The Awkward Girl | Cafecito Con Kathleen: S2

Welcome back!!! We were able to make Cafecito free for everyone so please enjoy & be like nice and stuff cause ILY *THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO MY FAV SHOW: …

KathleenLights

WELL……. HERES A FEW MINUTES OF REALLY BAD ACTING. LMAOOOOOO. hope you enjoy this fun little sketch we made up to keep it going from the first episode. It’s all in good fun. Thank god no one has to spend money to watch this lmaooooo. Hope you guys enjoy!!! By the way, the other bald guy is my brother in law. Hahahaha in case anyone was wondering. Xoxo. Love y’all!!!!

amy gamez

Lol

Roba Selim

I ABSOLUTELY loved this and I’m so hooked for the next episodes. Well done Kathleen. I love the jtv vibes

Kona Baca

Pincer cafecito lol

Claire P

Jane the virgin?

Usjrhb Usjrhb

Its amazing kathleenπŸ™‹πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

Judit Garcia Santana

That Tea Spill reference! Increible

cariΓ±a claire

Omg warched it for the first time and the whole vibes are so freakin cooool!! I wanna be a latina nowπŸ˜‚

Wejdan Alosaimi

OMG!!!!! Kathleen!!!!! OMFG!!! This is my first episode and I am so damn in love😭😭😭 wow

Dawn Kelly

Where can I watch season 1? Because this is hilarious. πŸ˜‚

KerryJane 88

I love it! So funny!

Alexis M

Looking like JLO in the thumbnail 😍

Eileen Zamora

Love you guys πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Vlogalicious Bitches

Omg I loveeeedddddd it lol πŸ˜‚ ❀️❀️

Kristin Davis

This is literally EVERYTHING! 😍

natalia mauricio

Jane the virgin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yolandi pieterse

I DIED!!! LOVE YHIS

yolandi pieterse

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNY

yolandi pieterse

I AM INLOVE

Haley Toal

OMG YES IM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Itzel Gaytan

I loved it!!

Nicole Caldera

This was so freaking good!!!!! Please keep it going 😭😭

hana

I thought this was gonna be a podcast not a show

ALINA AGUIRRE

I love love love this episode. Can’t wait to see the next one. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Mircela Galindo

I love this so much!!!!!!

Marciiforniia 09

Lmao!! This is is amazing.

Brit

Loveeeee! I'm so excited!

Fared Sharudden

This is amazing omg i love you kathleen!!!!!!!!

Nicole Sing

that intro is my life right now….

Samantha Gutierrez

danny here reminds me so much of my brother in law

Antonette Grant

JordanTeeMua 🀣

Melissa Tesreau

Omg! Yes, this is so cute!! Your so beautiful and down to earth!

Ashley McAbee

Emilia falling must stay forever πŸ˜‚

Sarah Chartrand

You ain't gonna beat the Jets

#61329
                                                                          Vanessa Ayala

So good! Love the creativity Kathleen ❀️❀️

#61330
                                                                            seewendy1

Lol I thought you were gonna say Juana la Cubana πŸ˜…

#61331
                                                                              Karina Garcia

πŸ’—LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!πŸ’— wasn't able to watch season one. But super excited to watch season two! Yaasss!😁😁

#61332
                                                                                Alyssa Lee

So cute!

#61333
                                                                                  jennachristy03

omg that intro!

#61334
                                                                                    Tea Spill

oh my god exposes them β˜•οΈ

#61335
                                                                                      Elly Luquen

I know you and Gaby are big fans of Jane the virgin. This was super cool. Question Kathleen who was the narrator??? Because he was on point like the one on Jane the virgin.

#61336
                                                                                        Liliana Rodriguez

I enjoyed this! Can't wait for the next episode!

#61337
                                                                                          Katrina Lizon

ahhh so happy i can watch!! I would start work when it would normally come out. 😭😭 Thank youu kathleen πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

#61338
                                                                                            Bee Bee

Omg I Lllloooooovvveeee this !!!!!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!