Khloe Kardashian Attacks Tristan Thompson After Jordyn Woods Red Table Talk Reveal

Main Khloe Kardashian Attacks Tristan Thompson After Jordyn Woods Red Table Talk Reveal

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Khloe Kardashian Attacks Tristan Thompson After Jordyn Woods Red Table Talk Reveal

“We Never Kissed” Jordyn Woods Claims On Red Table Talk Sparking Khloe Kardashian Backlash. Subscribe: …

K Kouture
        Restlessnreal107 Xx

Why we dragging Khloe for having the same emotions any woman would have in this situation? If that was me, Jordyn would get beat down & so would Tristan. I think she’s handling it well🤷🏻‍♀️

ciyarah eliana

you lose them how you get em🤷🏼‍♀️

Jaiyna Smirnova

Poor girl 🙁 Chloe should grow up.

Amysaid

I can't listen anymore like WHO CAREESSSS

Yvette Brown-Johnson

I don't see why the hell Khloe is trippin because Tristian is everybody's man. You can have him, you can have him, and you can have him! Hell, at this point this serial cheater is not picky. Unfortunately, it took a close family friend for Khloe to get the message.

Christine sambrano Sambrano

I don’t recall Khloe giving Jordyn(Tristan’s 1st babymama) an apology. Khloe totally acted as if she didn’t exist.

Ana Morel

Everything i learned about the Kardashian's was against my will. But i'm not neccesarily mad about that, tho

Fearnoevil2017

Who cares. She is telling the truth. Stop

nene durano

These white blogs are not talking about how Khloe the hoe has ruined other ppls homes

Jocelyn Rosado

I think Tristan took advantage of the situation and a young female who trusted him and Jordan's ashamed of what really happened at the time the attention was probably nice but not the outcome

Marie Dames

I would rather be watching and following Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry they are newsworthy real Royals.

Misshonestview

Karma knows khloe addresse. She met her match

Keli Smith

Khole is in denial. Jordon did the interview is the best thing. Kardash need to stop running ppl lives like their own business

alex rola

Khloe u a hoe how do u expect a man to be loyal to u
                                    Don’t make sense

Rachel McK

Why is this her fault when he's the one in the relationship not on her in my eyes. It's ok for them to cheat with people can't expect to be treated any different.

A A

Welp she wanted to be someone’s baby mama now you live with what it comes with🤷🏼‍♀️!!

crystalpiecupcake Agboola Kolawale

Do
                                          You
                                          Know
                                          Who
                                          Is
                                          Beautiful

Read the second line

crystalpiecupcake Agboola Kolawale

I am so over this let's move on

betheey

tristen isnt even that good looking

Spa in

Jordyn is easy to scare . She has a lot to lose . She is the one telling the truth

Spa in

She even offered to take a lie detective test. I really believe this girl Jordyn

Spa in

She told the truth

Macy Smith

ok but she tried calling khloe and kylie but they never answered. Khloe just needs to stop Tristan is clearly not the one and she still does not see that someone needs to knock some sense into her.

Night_ Slayer500

What made it worst is dating a cheater.
                                                        Like sis.
                                                        Dis tew much.
                                                        But like honey ya gotta give up on him. He is the caused.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!