Kim Kardashian Scares Jordyn Woods And Here's Why

Main Kim Kardashian Scares Jordyn Woods And Here's Why

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Kim Kardashian Scares Jordyn Woods And Here's Why

Jordyn Woods Reveals Kim Kardashian Terrifies Her Given All This Scandal. Subscribe: …

Save Pewdiepie

Drama alert

tracy clement

Fuc Kim she ain’t nobody!! Really NOT…..

Helen Pierce-Lamoureux

I'm thinking maybe Kim can explain to the public OR Khloe how it is DIFFERENT for Khloe to bash ANYONE about Tristan! HE did not marry Khloe-so no commitment altho Khloe tries to sink her claws in as far as possible…even to have STOLEN and BROKE up the relationship he was in BEFORE she was his SIDE PIECE. Tricking and manipulating to get preggers w/a guys kid doesn't obligate HIM to HER or ANYTHING! Khloe may need to THINK again before bringing an INNOCENT <child> into her GRAB BAGGING world making ALL THE WRONG CHOICES OF MEN!

totallynotrica

I got an ad of kylie jenner and kendall jenner lmao

Jane Dough

The chemicals in her face are starting to take its toll, Kim's starting to get weird plastic look, just look at the state of face! omg!

Tina Fox

I haven’t even heard this clip yet, but the only thing that scares Jordan about Kim is her FACE! She really needs to stop trying to morph into Osiris, I think that’s the pagan god she resembles….if I am remembering correctly 😂😂

Jane Dough

Is it just me? but these so called "snap backs" made by Kim don't seem to be particularly clever/witty in the slightest. Or is it that everyone in her circle is just as dumb as she is? I mean Kim has so many things that you could take her down with, so many that she's way too much of an easy target, why would anyone be scared of that/her? Because of this I think it's clear Jordyn is playing a game for sympathy. The whole thing is pathetic and sad just like their lives. I think the chemicals injections have affected their brains.

David Smith

…..and who's scared of KimYe??

Eliza Hernandez

She said Kim claps back with smart remarks but Kim isnt smart soooooo….🤔🤯

antoinette abela

Trash

MeMe O.

These HOEdashians are getting on my nerves. They are bullies and need to leave Jordyn alone. I would, I mean she knows where the skeletons are buried. Who is scare of Kim?LOL . Kim doesn't have the hands to back it up but of course she'll probably send someone to do her dirty work cause she has no means .
                            I'm so glad Will and Jada SHUT THEM DOWN!

Princess Barbee

Social media bad gal, Kim can't fight she need to try chatting like that to someones face in real life!

Y’ALL DON’T LIKE THAT KINDA’ TEACHIN’!

Kylie Jenner's former best friend signed an "ironclad NDA" (non-disclosure agreement) with the family, which makes her unable to discuss the Kardashian-Jenners at length. "She can’t talk about the family, so it’s unclear what she’s going to be able to say to Jada," a source explained to the mag. "She can apologize but can’t talk about anything really beyond that in terms of the family."

Pinky Lexus

for all of this Jordyn shud have just fucked Tristan then

Tonia Wilson

This was dumb 😂😂😂. Your site need to find some better news to report. 🤡 🤡 Clown

Ubah Mohyadin

Omg no one is scared of Kim 😂 #fakestory

Dee J

Khloe Kardashian is the stupidest of everyone involved. "Once a cheater always a cheater" 🙄 "what goes around, comes around" stupid women deserve that kinda shit especially if they started that relationship as them being the homewrecker themselves 🤔 . Boo hoo Khloe, here sister 🍼🍼🍼🍼 suck it up 😉 oh, and the rest of the Kardashians seem to have forgotten how Khloe had an "innocent" relationship with her brother-in-law 🙄

zenia welch

Pfft kim is 5'3 n privileged ain't no one scared she can catch any type of handz🙄

Sherry Donaldson

She agreed to a lie detector test. I say go for it Jordan!

Lava Jade

get the f*** out of here!

Angel Irizu

Yep

Tj Reid

Kardashian/Jenners
                                                  #ArentInvincible
                                                  Karma hasn't come to them full circle 😒

Melissa Haletky

How come we are still on this topic? i thought Khole said it was Tristans fault. Kim needs to worry about her own husband.

Jeje.

i love kanye

HELENE KENFACK

Bullshit

Ice Ice

So is she so scared and everyone is furious why did the whole narrative change? I think the Kardashian’s don’t want the Smith smoke. ps do y’all get paid by Kris Jenner your stories are as bias as Hollywood Unlocked.

texas 2301

Kim k is a bully! All those kardashians take men away from women but if someone does it to them all hell breaks loose 😆😆😆

Beauty-Decor-Fashion

This news is stupid

Cassandra Bosquet

Bra jorden just kissed not hookup and the kard/jen has down much worst now maybe it pay back for the but my fav kardashian is klhoe but i wouldnt wish that to happen to her again

Zara Deas

All Garbage as far as I'm concerned.

rebel ram

"definitely shock us" maybe you are the dumbest idiot to earth to make this statement!!!!!

Mr&Mrs LOVE

No body is scared of fucking Kardashian oh wait it’s kartrashian… if you are team jordynwood stop buying their products.. who made this family rich it’s us. Who can make them poor us.

diva dwin

Who cares…Assumptions….Jordyn will be aii. Oh please this post is pathetic…FOH

Brielle bernard

These had nothing to do with Jordyn,So what are you talking about?

#13146
                                                                          J.M Farmer-Martinez

Yawn

#13147
                                                                            lourdes tu

I don't really care! There's a lot of problems in the world. Let's focus on it not to this shitty issues of reality star who I cannot even call actors because they do not have talent.

#13148
                                                                              Luyanda Makola

oh please! i wasted a whole 7:30min of my life!!! No one is scared of Kim

#13149
                                                                                Mena J

I believe the Kardashians are working harder than the devil with the predominantly white gossip news outlet. No one in this word is scared of Kim, Jorydan stay away from this terrible family. What Kind should be scared of is her husband's ever declining mental state. Jorydan GET OUT!

#13150
                                                                                  blue heaven

Mmm Jordy doesn't scare sucking big dinks but she scare of litlle petite pussy ? Jordy is 5'9 fatty liposactioned beast compare to 5"3 petite Kim Kardashian.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!