KITCHEN ORGANIZATION // organizing the pantry in my new house!

Main KITCHEN ORGANIZATION // organizing the pantry in my new house!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tara Michelle.
Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      KITCHEN ORGANIZATION // organizing the pantry in my new house!

I finally got the opportunity to start fresh and clean with a new kitchen in my new house! Therefore – ORGANIZATION!! I legit love organizing and started off with …

Paqui Marรญn fornieles

Hola tara desdรฉ Espaรฑa un vidio de ropa ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

MeKenna Plansky

Where do you get all your music where you dont get copyrighted? I love your music choice and I don't like YouTube's free music ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lena Ferchland

Looks great Tara!๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ

User name

It seems like you're living in this grey oversized sweatshirt, but I can't blame you because I do the exact same. It's just so comfortable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ruth Adelbai

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Catarina Santos

totally obsessed with your moving videos!! love you Tara xx

Odalys Ramirez

Love it! Canโ€™t wait for your place to come together ๐Ÿ’•

heyitsmaya

just a friendly tip if you go to a supermarket one can use reusable bags to save on the plastic

Hannah C

Love these videos! I moved house earlier this year – Iโ€™ve already reorganised the kitchen a couple of times since then, based on how often I use things and where I use them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anna’s Alcove

So excited for this!! I love organization so much:))

Santana Morales

Seeing your progress on moving in to the new place just made me realize this is the new location for a while and thereโ€™s no going back to that apartment. It feels weird but Iโ€™m proud of you Tara ๐Ÿ’˜ Iโ€™ve been watching you since your second apartment to now

Chantelle Clark

Love it! Keep up the good work on ur new place. Glad to see ur doing good!

Lydia Nicole

For the pantry ( at 8:05 ) u should put cleaning supplies in it.

Yaneli’s Diary

with the same logic you used for putting the spices by the stove, you should also put the rice and pasta there too

Cathy Corner

SUCH A LOVELY AND SATISFYING VIDEOOOO love itttt SO EXCITING AH

Lea Butler

Everything looks great! I donโ€™t understand why the febreeze is in your cabinet above your coffee station though ๐Ÿ˜‚ seems random

Meredith Brown

it looks SOOOO good! go girl! xoxo

Autumn Lear

Love all this content!!! And can we talk about your hair!! ๐Ÿ˜

medina gul

๐Ÿ‘

Sofi Steele

You should get a small stepping stool, I got one from target cause my cabinets are too tall for me also ๐Ÿ˜‚

Simone Gouveia

Omg that fun dip tho!!! My childhood ๐Ÿ™Œ

Sofi Steele

I love these moving vlogs ๐Ÿ˜

JetLaggedwithYazz

This moving series has been so much fun to watch ! Now I want to move ๐Ÿ˜‚

**follow my flight attendant channel ! New videos coming soon !

Fatima Restauro

what's the song title ?

Jane Fischer

Iโ€™m on my last year of college and this is making me so excited to get my first โ€œbig kid apartment.โ€ I love the way you style and arrange things and it is giving me so many plans and ideas!!
                                                        P.s. sneaky fam

juliezeneth

loving all these little house update vlogs so much ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—

becky rodriguez

Love your place a little friendly advice I'd do the coffee bar with tea, sugar, drink k mixes, vitamins and booze and glasses you use for wine ect. Then in the kitchen do all the stuff you cook with spices, pasta ect, then in the opposite from the coffee bar I'd do chips, and more snacks foods. I think it would flow better so it's not all over the place makes cooking easier.

Yesenia Romero

Hi!! Everything looks great!! EXCEPT the Fabreeze Spray in your coffee Cabinet. Maybe you can store it under the kitchen sink? ๐ŸคชI love the riser idea I may use it in my cabinets. ๐Ÿ’—

Beatrice Serrano

Looks awesome.

Ashlynn Loll

Random, but you look so good in the shirt in the intro!!

Kiley Rae

Kitchen goals

alyssa chase

I love the picture idea!!

JerichaG92

You should move the febreeze somewhere else.

Jessica

Clear bins would work better so you can see whatโ€™s in them

#80118
                                                                          Shawdi Alahverdi

already like the video before i can even watch!! who can relate?! love you tara!!!

#80119
                                                                            littlemissrapunzel

i love that you always link the stuff you mention! it is so helpful and i very much appreciate it!!

#80120
                                                                              Megan

Does anyone else just immediately like the video before it plays orrrrrr?

#80121
                                                                                Mallorie Olivia

that tea draw is beyond satisfying lol

#80122
                                                                                  Alexandria Czajka

Wait rice and pasta near the coffee?

#80123
                                                                                    Almost Adulting

Just cut the baskets in half

#80124
                                                                                      Fruit Salad

A lazy susan completely devoted to hot sauces? Love it!

#80125
                                                                                        Stefanie Rose Beauty

Iโ€™ve been loving these videos! Canโ€™t wait to see the whole house done ๐Ÿก

#80126
                                                                                          Blue_dyed _

Sneaky fam!!๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey Tara!! Love you, your organization, and videos!! Where did u get your light blue tank top towards the end of your video!? Itโ€™s super cute!!

#80127
                                                                                            pipsqueak ungster

YOU ARE SO CUTE, IM LIVING FOR THESE VLOGS

#80128
                                                                                              Vi Dao

Ughhhh I love movie vlogs you have no idea. Best part of my day for sure its kinda sad lol

#80129
                                                                                                April Herrera

Try contacting mr. Kate!

#80130
                                                                                                  aamerica.27

sneaky fam ๐Ÿคช

#80131
                                                                                                    Kelsey Lawson

I have super tall cabinets in my apartment and the biggest thing that helped was a collapsible stool! Definitely recommend so you can use more cabinet space. Loved the video btw!:)

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!