KKW CANDY HEARTS | Celeb Perfumes I HATE + LOVE

Main KKW CANDY HEARTS | Celeb Perfumes I HATE + LOVE

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      KKW CANDY HEARTS | Celeb Perfumes I HATE + LOVE

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I review the NEW KKW Candy Hearts Perfumes & Give you my thoughts on other celebrity perfumes! I hope …

KathleenLights

HEY GUYSSSSSS todayโ€™s video was supposed to be a collab with RAWBEAUTYKRISTI but the video is sooooooo long, itโ€™s taking me FOREVER to edit it!!!
        So, I uploaded this filler video today lmao & our collab will be up on Monday!!! Wooooo!!! Enjoy this random video lol

Kelly Pompea

Check out Zara perfumes!!! SO many amazing scents and they truly last all day, plus at most theyโ€™re $25 otherwise mostly $15-20 for 3.5 oz. I adore Oriental, Femme, and Midnight Mauve.

Femke van Hemsbergen

i love the beyonce one! the red one.. always get compliments when i wear it! also the original Cristina aguilera stays very long on my skin!

sadiebabie

I love perfume!!!! I have a lot of these already so when you were explaining the scents I was saying โ€œYES!!โ€ Like someone was here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve been waiting for this video.๐Ÿ˜Œ

MandyYDG

You haven't done a perfune video in ages! I love them so much. My perfume obsessions are the Ariana Grande ones. They last ages and are beautiful. Cloud is my absolute favorite but I'm allergic to it.

Cesi 929

I love the rihanna perfume!

gabrielleellah

That JLo perfume is the bomb!

Kaitlin Beste

Your face when Smith smell the jlo cracked me up I lov it!

Leah Satele

You need to make your own line of perfumes! I would buy every single one!

Mrs. Serendipitous

Kathleeeeen I need to know your opinion. I got the flowerbomb nectar and it smells sooo good. I feel like it doesn't last very long, and nobody can ever smell it on me. Maybe it's the travel packaging? Helppppp I love that scent soooooo much and bought it based on your recommendation. I need it to work ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™ƒ

gordiliciouspinkdoll

Hey!!! Amo tu outfit y tu makeup looks so pretty great video…. About Nikki Minaj one…. I do like Minajestic more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

Olivia Hegarty

guys whatโ€™s the best cruelty free perfume brand?? Iโ€™m so stuck๐Ÿ˜…

Emily Metcalf

I don't wear purfum and don't plan to buy any but I freaking love you so I HAD to watch this! I made it "this far" cause I love your bloopers. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Gaybriel Stevens

I LOVEEEE the Rihanna perfume! I get a new bottle every year for Christmas! I LOVE that you talked about it because Iโ€™ve had so many people tell me they donโ€™t like it and I just donโ€™t understand ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’•

Jessica Najera

I love perfume videos!

Nicole Pages

Still is an old school fav

juveria nausheen

This purple pastel jacket looks so good on u !!!

Diana Odisho Skincare

Omg I LOOOOOOOVE jLo Miami Glow!!! It really is the perfect summer scent. I wish sheโ€™d bring it back ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Brenda Chavez

Perfume collection please!!! ๐Ÿ’–

Alysha Kendall

These videos actually help guide me to what to look for and what not, if you are a perfume person and know the notes you like these videos are super helpful! Thanks Kathleen ๐Ÿฅฐ

Maite Zarrabeitia

Gotta love all the perfumes videos! You should try those they sell at urban outfitters, I have the Aรงaรญ Baie and smells fucking amazing!!! Love u

charissa casi

I love your purfume videos! Your love for purfume inspired my love

Megan Phillips

pastel queen!!!!!! perfume/fragrance videos are so interesting!! i would love to see you come out with your own perfume ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Fatima Sheikh

Video is still loading but I just wanna tell you tha I ADORE YOU AND YOUR STYLE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Kristin Suzanne

J LO Miami glo is the GOAT. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I used to wear it all the time in high school and I was complimented constantly!

Sara Neklason

Iโ€™m not a huge perfume fan but I am a huge Kathleen fan so I watch all of them ๐Ÿ™‚

Juliette-Cyre Velez

Justin Bieber perfumes are still my fave celeb perfume

v e r a

thanks Kathleen I needed a new perfume and I just got the Rihanna Reb'l Fleur of amazon, only 25โ‚ฌ a reasonable price ๐Ÿ˜… I like perfumes video idkw you think it's weird to share what you smell like ๐Ÿคฃ ok it sounds weird LOL no pero seriously I enjoyed this video ๐Ÿ˜˜

Emily

I love perfume videos!! Def do more

Marilina Jimรฉnez

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears, my fav perfume ever! I love it more than life!

leah Lemessurier

I actually really love Ariana's newest perfume and I find it does smell somewhat unique and it lasts but I agree 100% with a lot of the celeb scents that they smell the same. I love Elizabeth & James Perfume sooooo good!

Stacy E

I really really enjoyed this video! I was thinking to ask for a new perfume for Motherโ€™s Day and this helped out a lot! Ps can you please say โ€œspectacularโ€ more often?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol I love โค๏ธ it! Sending much love โค๏ธ and support

Summernight Sunsets

Also just bought Miami Flow and Reb'l Fleur ….I trust your nose

madi dearmond

love this video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Christina Hatch

you should try the viktor and rolf flowerbomb nectar!!! itโ€™s so juicy and sweet. super fruity!!

#8206
                                                                            Katie Sago

Love your perfume picks in past so I definitely love when you make new review videos. ๐Ÿ˜™

#8207
                                                                              Christine Woodard

I love your perfume reviews!

#8208
                                                                                Lindsey Kay

This is the perfect video for Kathleen…
                                                                                  Nobody:
                                                                                  Kathleen: omg you know what this smells like?!

#8209
                                                                                  Bri

I looooove Ariana Grande Cloud!! It doesnโ€™t smell like all the old ones, itโ€™s so good and lasts forever. ๐Ÿ˜

#8210
                                                                                    Colleen Sullivan

Kathleen! Love your perfume reviews! I bought the glossier you perfume bc of you and itโ€™s AMAZING so I know I can trust your recommendations ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ

#8211
                                                                                      jenny gomezzz

Yess a perfume video โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

#8212
                                                                                        Mile Cavalieri

i loved this videooo

#8213
                                                                                          Ashlyn Corley

Last video you sang a bit of Blink in your bloopers, now this one mention Pokรฉmon… didnโ€™t know I could like you even more! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

#8214
                                                                                            Orly Dvr

You're such a smell person. I can't even tell what's in my perfumes lmao

#8215
                                                                                              Pastel Julia :*:ใƒปใ‚š

who else is obsessed with her style? ๐Ÿ˜ love this video gurl!!

– Also a youtuber btw

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!