KYLIE COSMETICS – AN HONEST REVIEW

Main KYLIE COSMETICS – AN HONEST REVIEW

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wayne Goss.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      KYLIE COSMETICS - AN HONEST REVIEW

SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: Subscribe to my second channel Social …

beboo lee

This video fucking sent me lol

Karen Salazar

4:11 “where do they get their money”
          They get it from like 20 2 part ads they put in all their videos so they could talk nonsense for the first 5-10 min and then get into the actual content. The fact that you don’t do that is the reason I highly appreciate you

Sabrina E

I just love when you go off on your rants lol 🤣🤣🤣.

hithereitsleaa

Have you reviewed any fenty ?

Dianne from Canada

Wayne's comedy hour! 😄

Bekah

So her make up products are basically colorpop formula with her name printed on in it?

danielle lashea

you were so irritated omg lol 😂

Allyssa Flores

I have no complaints about the quality of your videos, your camera, lighting and back ground, it is all great to me. I just appreciate your honest reviews so I will always watch! Thank you Wayne Goss

Jenns Town

I love you Wayne goss! I use your amazing brushes every day! Best brushes ever! ♥️❤️♥️

Jessica Spence

This is the best video. Grumpy Goss is hilarious!

Bee B

5:20 "if you have green skin, you're in for a treat" bruuuhh 💀💀💀

victori_ahhh

“If you have green skin, you’re in for a treat!” Bahahahahah

ellen joy

i am a new viewer so i had no idea Mr Wayne Goss was so sassy and it really brighten my day but i hope he is feeling better now 😂😭

soniayvinnyful

Because of videos like this I continue watching you, I love how honest you are, thank you

Miss Maia

STOP. SLICKS. YOUR. HAIR. BACK.
                                    im tired of respawning myself.

that gesture is very lethal to me.

milomazli

I LOVED your review!! you could turn frustration to entertainment & I really REALLY appreciated your honesty. Id also buy Colourpop, and I do, but sometimes Im pulled in by the shine of stg else. thanks for pulling me back to Earth

Chelsea Belle

i love this guy

shizishan

"So if you have green skin, you're in for a treat" 😂

ThisIsAlly

Lmaoooo.. this is the type of brutal reviews I am here for🔥🔥 do a lot more reviews, please.. replace some of those problematic beauty gurus. We need Mr. Goss!!

Yuvellevin1

Wayne are you OK?

Monique A.

I luv the "shit" review💩 this was a funny but informative review. Thanks Wayne😊

Nay

The cover photo has me dead💀💀

Olivia Penner

I’m pretty sure you’re literal Jesus. Cannot convince me other wise

Laurel Rettle

Ohhhhh hysterical!

Marti

I just LOVE seeing his true sassy personality show through!!!

Amy L.

I love your honesty, you are so funny!

MelissaLorenzoMakeup

Yes I agree with the concealer! They’re amazing

PrissyHippy

I LOVE when you're sassy you naughty boy!
                                                              😉

Nesha Carter

This video reminded me that there’s better products than Kylie and I almost thought of buying a lip kit

Renee

I thought her shadows are okay. Really enjoyed her lipglosses and shade range for liquid lipsticks. They wear well throughout the day ant I enjoy the powder like finish on them

Stephanie RN

“If you have green skin you’re in for a treat.” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️cracking me up 🥰😘😘😘

Evogue

What do I do without you Goss. I have been watching you since the beginning and ur review it’s very trustworthy because of you I fall in love with makeup even more. Ur channel is one of few channels when I don’t feel make up is very commercial like everywhere else💛

Cindy Luv

Wow lol 😂 gotta say I luv this video 😂 “look at that!! all that money for that lense that doesn’t even work” I died 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my night 🤣

Erika Luna

I'm crying over here! You had me cracking up. Thank you for the honest review!

#80446
                                                                          J. J.

If you have green skin, you’re in for a treat. 💀😂😂😂

#80447
                                                                            Linda Reavis

In terms of longevity in watching YouTube I’m very “new” but “old” enough to already be sick of those so called beauty guru’s.. what a waste of time.. “MAKEUP ARTIST GOSS”… he’s the only one who tells the truth.. so if you want a unbiased opinion you found your guy., 👏👏👏

#80448
                                                                              Lindsey Churm

This video is my whole mood 🤣🤣👏

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!