Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson

Main Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today Shane Dawson and I are trying Kylie Jenner’s new skincare line, Kylie Skin! This has been such a …

vinkinpark

This is actually the BEST video I've seen on YouTube in weeeeks!

Sayani Sengupta

If derma rolling is good for your skin because it causes micro tears and gives signal to your brain to produce new skin cells to reveal smooth skin, why isn't the walnut scrub good if it does the same??

P. S. I m throughing no shade just asking out of curiosity because I know there are people here who are knowledgeable enough to educate me on this.

Queen Sara

Jeffree should make reality show or something 🤣💕

Ben Lopez

I hope they stay friends forever.

Michaela Lenae

Shane with that foam had me cracking up😂

NeverlandSkyline

Please do a video where you read people’s messages they’ve sent you on your social media or at least read them. I’ve sent something on Instagram and I would love it if you took a few minutes to read it. My username is ksvx_668. Please read it. Thank you 💕

Gorg RITA

33:10 IM LAUGHING SO HARD HAAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Chacha MINt forYoongi

Is just me or the ending part looks like a tribute for someone who died, with all the grey and white effect? haha! this is the funniest product review that I have watched so far. More like this pls! YAAAS!!

Machae Nichols

Jeffree you and Shane had me laughing!!! Shane it is okay to be honest if she was reviewing one of your products she would be honest so please do not feel bad about being honest! Shane's skin looked really red and it did look like it was inflamed a bit. Jeffree do you plan to come out with a skin care line? I think that would be awesome!! ❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

IselaFlores15

I can't believe I just sat here and watched this for 30 mins

Asma Okaybye

Oh my goddd! I can't stop laughing. This is just amazing! ♥️♥️♥️

Xara_

Best duo ever omg 😂😂😂

ELYANA ISAAC

i think jeffree would be such a good dad!

cool friend

when my skin tingles when washing my face for me it’s always a good thing i’m really confused… when me and my friends or sisters fontsve masks and it burns usually were all like jealous

M P

shane at the beginning of the video: i don’t wanna get in a scandal

shane at the end: beggin strips 💀

hopeh ShadowOfTheGravestone

shane has such an elegant nose, he really is very pretty

Brianna Ortiz

THE END LOL

Divine Goddess

This video screams “damage control.”

hunter jackson

The hole in Shane’s shirt not only soo on brand but fucking iconic for him lmao

Serenity Huffine

This is possibly the funniest skin care review I've ever seen 😂

Livin’ The Life

Everyone in my squad is Jeffree and I'm Shane

Happy Clark

omg I noticed at 4.36- All the stuffed copied of Jeffree's puppies/ babies

glo dragon

I actually LOVE the face wash will continue to buy it. The moisturizer is for the day. Other than that meh.. 🤷‍♀️

T Mack

I love Jeffery’s brown eyes

tedy_bu kawaii

I hate when they complain that there is fragrance but when there isn’t they complain about the smell. Hypocritical

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!