Letting My Followers Control My Life For A Day… AT DISNEY WORLD

Main Letting My Followers Control My Life For A Day… AT DISNEY WORLD

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      Letting My Followers Control My Life For A Day... AT DISNEY WORLD

You guys controlled my life for a day while I was in DISNEY WORLD! I gave you guys complete control and you got to decide everything for us! How well can this …

Tara Michelle

LOL I had so much fun filming this video! hope you guys enjoyed it! like this vid if you think I should do more like this! 🙂

kiara silvas

What is the of the song you used for the video plus the artist ??

Rman Nayr

OMG DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke Johnson

Your mom's drink looks good. What is it? Lovin the Disney vlogs

Victoria Karmels

sneaky fam!!!

lynn anne

I'm going to Disney World in 2 weeks….I am sooo ready!!!

Claire Allen

God bless you all

Julia Walker

Oh no!! The slinky dog dash is definitely worth the wait!! I was just there the first week of April

Taylor Paige

You did such a good job on this video!!!! Love you

Carmen Galindo

Your relationship with your mom is so cute, it reminds me of my mom and I😁 I’m a Capricorn and she’s a Virgo lol

Carmen Galindo

You’re one of the most genuine Youtubers I know

Carmen Galindo

Your trip with your mom was so cute, you’re doing great sweetie💖🙌🏼

Carmen Galindo

Yasss Tara✨

Q Schwenk

I was terrified of splash mountain we were just kids lol my dad made us go on it and I just found the picture the other day lol I almost fell out going down I lifted right out of the seat that was like 20 years ago 😂

portia persaud

your hair looks so good omg

holland taylor

just sat through the worst singing i have ever heard for an ad for smule so u can get that ad money taraaaa. love u the most 🖤🥰

juliezeneth

aww this made me want to go to disney world again 🥰💕🌟

Claraines H

I love Disney but the wait time sucks.. I always go when I have a fast pass 😂😂 but I’m from here so it’s easy. Glad you had so much fun!

Karmyn

What song does she use in the background?

Ava Kathryn

I fr love you way too much🤭❤️🥰

invisiblekatie

Loved this video, and I loved voting in your insta at the time! The castle there looks so much bigger than the LA one! I sincerely hope that even if your followers had voted against you staying for the fireworks you would have disregarded it because man, that looked incredible! 😊❤️

Hayley M

More of this!

Monica Sanchez

Ugh so OBSESSED with your vlogs :,)

Lams

so much funn !!

Caitlin Johnson

such a fun video to watch…i love voting for these things and it being at Disney made ten times better. Love you <3

Emily Lopez

Where did you get your biker shorts? They’re so cute

wendy herrera

Watching you eat that sandwich got me so hungry 😩brb gonna go grab a snack

jessica wise

You should do the Starbucks baristas chose your drinks. Or the one where you order the same thing that the person ahead of you orders. I am enjoying those videos recently.

Natalia Lindo

I WAS LITERALLY BEHIND YOU IN THE ROCKIN ROLLERCOASTER LINE HAHAHAHAHA

Nikki Smith

Can you please make a video on how to get a boyfriend when your homeschooled

Hannah Taylor

THIS IS FUN!! Ive never been on splash mtn bc I cant stand getting wet and being wet all day at an amusement park☹️ I’m glad you vlogged the ride so I can see what it’s like!

Sarah Mo

Your Mickey Mouse ears look SO CUTE with your new hair!!!

Breanna Besseling

Your hair is so cute!!

Sarah Mo

omg i LOVED this video! i love when you post vlogs on your main channel every once and in while. 🥰

#43205
                                                                          Sarah Rexha

Ily Hollywood studios rock a roller coaster is my fav ride

#43206
                                                                            Lourdes Gomez

😍😍💜

#43207
                                                                              Ty Hik

Hi

#43208
                                                                                Madison H

Okay but Dance Gavin Dance was there the same day

#43209
                                                                                  Catelyn Kennedy

When I was 5 I almost die on tower of terror. I thought that when you got to the top it was over and was just about to unbuckle. My sister slapped my hand down so fast to stop me from doing it. I am not 19 and still can’t do that ride.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!