Life Update: Rain, Rain & Chickenpox

Main Life Update: Rain, Rain & Chickenpox

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends

Hi everyone! To read my latest #life update post click here: You can also find …

samantha evans

Love how honest and real life your videos are and you are ..

A Chris Jones

My youngest was the only one vaccinated for chicken pox (available for children in Canada) but my older two were not (not available when they were younger) ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ they all had it one after the other and my youngest who was vaccinated had it the worst so donโ€™t worry that Angelica and Ted didnโ€™t get the shot. At least they had it while they are young.

Victoria R

I canโ€™t get over Mr.Bear, heโ€™s such a squish ๐Ÿ’œ the way he looked into the camera ๐Ÿ˜‹. I love these kind of videos ๐Ÿค—

Karen Kusse

My boy got chicken pox a few weeks after the vaccination. Ironically probably from the doctors office waiting for the vaccination

lilygoo789

Iโ€™m very surprised they donโ€™t vaccinate for chicken pox in the UK. That said, I do agree with another commenter that we probably vaccinate a bit too much here in the US.

Katie Metcalfe

mini series sounds great Ruth!

skylilly1

Can't wait to see the wallpaper with the new headboard. Poor Ted and his itchy spots. No fun for toddlers. We've had tons of rain, too, and not so hot weather here in Ohio. Tired of it.

Fabienne Plasse

You are a very smart woman Ruth, no need for glasses on your head to look the part!

chubbybunny

Love sharing your day(s) and looking forward for the renovation vlog. โ˜บ๏ธ

Marlynne K

I had 5-year-old and 3-year-old sons who had chicken pox at the same time 20 years ago. Miserable! I feel your pain. Now they vaccinate kids here in the U.S. for it. We probably vaccinate too much here, truth be known.

tamcon72

Poor little mites! I'm not an anti-vaxxer, except where things like chicken pox are concerned, because they're almost never fatal and the infection does build immunity. IMO, lack of natural immunity is going to be a major public health problem in the developed world in future.[sigh] Down off me soap box: It looks like things at Casa Crilly are coming along, and that life is still keeping you on your toes : ) The Glossier brow is a fantastically dusky, late 70s editorial look on you; fabulous! TFP!

Jenny Bolter

for goodness sake put the heating on low, there is nothing worse than cold damp miserable weather what ever time of year, I've had mine on all week xxx ps I love your random vlogs ๐Ÿ™‚

Et La Pluie

The makeup you're wearing looks really nice ๐Ÿ™‚
                                I always love to see mr Bear, you should have him in all your videos, even your beauty ones, he's so beautiful and fluffy (and makes me want a cat so badly!)

Emily Comerford

Just clicked on this video and the Magnum ad with Iris Apfel played. Are they trolling you? ๐Ÿ˜†

Mona S

Borรฅs Tapeter just means Borรฅs wallpapers ๐Ÿ™‚ Gorgeous choice! (the ร… is pronounced like the aw in raw)

Cheryl Adams

Hi Ruth, I hope that Angelica and Ted feel better soon. Happy Fatherโ€™s Day to Mr. AMR.

Barbara M

I love your vlogs and updates with your family and everything! And you all are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your day with us. Love from Texas!

nivkhexonym

keep up the recipes!

Mickey Mouse

LOVE THE NAILS RUTH. HOW LUCKY ARE YOU TO NOT HAVE TO VACCINATE YOUR CHILDREN. ESPECIALLY WITH NO PROPER TESTING ON VACCINES. TED AND ANJELICA ARE GROWING UP. I CAN REMEMBER THEIR NEWBORN PICTURES. YOU MUST DO A PROPER VIDEO ON YOUR GEL NAILS AND TOENAILS. PLEASE PLEASE. BYE FOR NOW.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

K K

I think your vlogs are so calming and lovely, thank you for putting them on here. Also, yes to seeing your renovation series, would love to see what you are doing with your glass extension.

nicola offert

Another lovely vlog. I love the randomness and spontaneity ! We also have the blimmin' heating on ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Denise Gardner

Hope Ted is feeling better. My little one is 20 months and we are on day 5 of chicken pox (complete with temper tantrums). I haven't slept since Sunday, but had to watch this before going to bed

Katie Smith

Ted is the double of Angelica! X

Jodie653

Good shout addressing the vaccine thing at the start, I was dreading the comment section if you hadn't. By the way, I'm watching this with my heating on because today was 9 degrees and chucking it down.

V ismyname

Yes love the brows!!

V ismyname

Thank you for sharing your days with us. Btw you look absolutely beautiful without make up ๐Ÿฅฐ

Malin Svensson Valhalla Queen

We would love to see the renovation journey. You have a beautiful house!!

Rob yN

The USA vaccinates too much, IMO.

Karen Burgess

Oh thank goodness a Ruth vid, cheer us all up in the bloody rain, love the brows, fab .

Summer Rose ๐ŸŒท

Mr. Bear is so handsome and I'm in love with your down to earth energy.

ashley rickaby

Your videos always calm me down. Iโ€™ve come home from a terrible day at work and looks like I have a leak in my roof. Cue a Ruth vlog to chill me right out! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Nancy Barnhill

I love the brows! Cant wait for the reno vlogs. ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Nancy Barnhill

I love your vlogs. I absolutely love that wallpaper. Are you going to put it on all of the walls or leave one blank? Iโ€™m not sure what the rules of taste are on wallpaper LOL. Love Mr. Bear. ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Yasmin MM

Love your vlogs โ™ฅ๏ธ Angelica , Ted and mr Bear are adorable ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

#64484
                                                                          Bernadette Hynes – Cafferkey

Mr Bear is beyond gorgeous, and if you snuggle up to him he can keep you warm he has such thick fur

#64485
                                                                            The Makeup Break

I love your vlogs, you're such an inspiration… I hope when I grow up I can be like you. You're the perfect balance of fun, silly but stil got your shit together kind of person

#64486
                                                                              Helen Dukes

Always love your homey vlogs Ruth ๐Ÿ˜˜

#64487
                                                                                strawberrycupcake

Oh my days, your eye makeup at the beginning of the video is stunning, you looks gorgeous. Beautiful family x

#64488
                                                                                  Polly Dolly

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”TEDโค๏ธ

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!