LIFE UPDATES VLOG! Avoiding Stretch Marks, Labour Prep & TMI Pelvic Floor!

Main LIFE UPDATES VLOG! Avoiding Stretch Marks, Labour Prep & TMI Pelvic Floor!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      LIFE UPDATES VLOG! Avoiding Stretch Marks, Labour Prep & TMI Pelvic Floor!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Ani Monroe

This vlog relaxes me so much especially the ocean scenes that I almost fell asleep, your so therapeutic 💕

Alyssa Hughes

I love your videos so much 🤩🤩

jen R

There's nothing to say eating dates will help your labour, same as eating pineapple and all those other things.😂 i hate them and wouldnt eat them at all. 🤷‍♀️ lol

Olympia O’Shea

the beggining montage was so cute omg!!

Skye Glacier

you're gonna do a "what's in my hospital bag" video right??? I really wanna see that. love you!!💕💕

Kayla Dixon

I think it’s important to know, for all the soon-to-be mamas out there, you can’t actually avoid stretch marks! You will either get them or you won’t! You can moisturize all you want but if you’re going to get them then you’ll get them and if you’re not, you’re not. And like Sarah said, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! ❤️

Daisy Ruth

whens sarah is snorkelling what location is that?

Jessica Wilde

You seriously make me the happiest 💗love every video

Carly Morton

Are you at Huskisson again??? I wish I could have met you 😍🙏

Jordyn Berezan

Cannot wait for you to meet you baby bubba!

Elli Aringo

What bra is this that your wearing in the bathroom? Is it a maternity one? It’s really cool. Also could you do a tour of everything in your bathroom, like your all your products! Yay!

Days with Annie

Hey Sarah what is the song @ 6:35 ? I love it and this video XO

xoalice

The real question is why was she massaging her butt with that spiky ball?

Sani Laomahei

On the countdown now 😍💖

Penelope S

Always takes me by surprise coming from your IG stories to YouTube – your voice sounds so much deeper on YouTube from whichever camera you use 😂

RachelElaineXO

Can you do an in depth video of your yoga/stretching stuff you do while pregnant?!

Amy3Grace

What healthfood store did u get your waterbottle from?? Also, any more baby clues??

RaeRae

I'm 33wks pregnant and have been reading up on dates etc….found online a recommendation to eat 3 madjool or 6 deglet moor dates….just wondered what type you are eating?? https://www.mamanatural.com/dates-during-pregnancy/

Jenaya Anne

What go pro are you using? It’s amazing 😍💗💗💗💗💗 omg I cant believe you filmed it’s so good and the sting ray ahhh goals

Victoria H

Where is your necklace from? I need it!

Cape Town Watercolour Art

“ I have a conscience and I can’t lie “ 😆 Sezzy

Love the GoPro video of the mer people in the water… this baba is definitely a future surfer 🏄

Jensen Berrns

You're MILF dreams are a reality 😍

Willow Grace

haha! peanut butter toast…yaass!

Lexi charms

the swimming sequence with the music <3 <3 <3 Loveee youuuu guyss

Morgan Ann

Ahhhh we love a health queen 😍♥️

Soph M

Omg the swimming scene I almost cried it’s so beautiful 😭😭😭😭💗💗💗

Soph M

You honestly live in the most beautiful place. I would love to live right on the beach 🥰

BeautyBy Danielle

I love you so much 💘💘💘

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            error: Content is protected !!