LIGHTS LABEL IS HERE!!!!!

Main LIGHTS LABEL IS HERE!!!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      LIGHTS LABEL IS HERE!!!!!

Check us out at http://www.lightslabel.com and make sure to follow us on all of our socials. IG-@lightslabel Twitter- @lightslabelUS FB- @lightslabelUS Music by …

KathleenLights

HEY GUYS- I just want to thank you guys so so so so much for the love & support on today’s launch!!!! I love you guys so much!!! I’m working on expanding the sizes! Right now we only offer up to XXL but since we are a Starting company I’m limited to what I can do! But I want you to know I AM working on it! Im also working on more phone options!!!! Thank you soooo much for everything !!!!!! I appreciate you all!!!!! Xoxo

melissa goritski

Already need a restock the denim bolt hat!!!!! I want one lol

Sara Smith

Love it KathleenπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—βœ¨

Desi

GIRL BOSS POWERRRR

Alena Marie

So so so sooooo proud of what you've become and what youve achieved and accomplished! No words can say how happy I am for you Kathleen that you are growing as a person and as a woman. Continue slaying life! ❀

Sara Tavarez

I LOVE THIS

Brooke Miller

Luuuuv eeet! I already bought a few things 😁😁😁

Brittanyschuk 93

CONGRATS KATHLEEN πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ I bought the t shirt, the tank, and the denim hat πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ» I couldn’t help myself LOL! If we weren’t moving soon, I would have ordered the mug too! I Actually REALLY want the track suit soon too! My birthday is May 1st, so this was a little treat to myself πŸ˜†

Kara Denise

Love it all!

Blanca Coppen

Kathleen, I wanted to purchase the lighting bolt tee, but the website automatically chose international shipping, when I'm domestic. It was charging 14.26 for shipping. ?… I live in the USA 😩

Melissa Joy

I'm wondering how you sent my sister an email about this without her ever signing up? Seems like you got her email from KL polish which she was/ is signed up for. That's illegal so…

Tiffany Rivera

Congratulations girl!!!

sydney ann

so happy for you and how happy you seem !! your smile is contagious! already obsessed with lights label <3<3<3

Moose –

CONGRATULATIONS KATHLEEN!!!!

Angelisa Recendez

I’m so proud of you!!!😭

Mackenzie Hill

I love you so much and I am so proud of you!

Angie Deavila

So happy for you and so proud of you for not giving up on your dreams …. you are truly a strong , beautiful, powerful,hard working woman and a great roll model 😍

ghoulsrule

Youre fucking THRIVING THIS YEAR

patin319

You have been the only you tuber with mercy that has presented it in a nice professional video. Loved it!🌟🌟🌟

Andrea Ivers

I'm getting married in July, and I'm looking for a perfume for it. Any long lasting recommendations?

Gabby G

can u do a series of full faces using one brands but using drugstore brands?? much love xx

Bobbi-Lynn Lambert

Simply adorbs 😊❀️⚑️

Jessica 561

So happy for you! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Caitlin Furniss

Omggg i love this video! You look like your having so much fun πŸ’–πŸ’–

Leeloo Carson

Kathleen you are so Beautiful!!!! So happy for you 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Cassi Pentony

I ordered a coffee mug! I'm so excited to get it!! 🀩

Alex M

Kathleen, I’d be your size.. are you wearing smalls? I’m buying everything πŸ˜‚ congrats hun

Abbey Haigh

Yes finally!!!

Merrily Mari

I WANT ONE OF EVERYTHING but like I wish the das espensive makeup bag was for sale

Megan Buck

Congrats Kathleen! I don’t normally buy merch, but I couldn’t resist. All your stuff is so dang cute!

Veronica Mancia

I’m cry

Samantha Marie

I ordered your universe tee and the grl pwr pin! So excited to get them! πŸ™‚

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!