LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION ?!

Main LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION ?!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      LIQUID TO POWDER FOUNDATION ?!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I try out the Bobbi Brown Fluid Powder Foundation and give you my thoughts and first impressions on it!

Nicole Maurer

Yasss! We wanna see it!🍾🍷💃🏽🎨

shey Zalez

Yes do it. Paint 🎨.

SYE M

Are you going to restock biker shorts?

lisa phillips

Palette Tag!

Leona’s Day

In this virus situation I'm stuck at home with my 6months old baby and checking youtube literally a dozen times a day to see if you upload a new video. Your contents are true pleasure to me and I can start a good day watching them. Thank you so much for being yourself Kathleen!

Mariah Hickson

Girl, 2020 has been c r a z y for everyone! I love how passionate you are about your business! You’re one of the realest youtubers out here. love you, Kathleen!💕

Misty Telling

What a classic beauty!

JustAylaJade

I have watched your channel for years, I can’t even remember the first video I watched but was instantly like. “I need to subscribe” one video a week, one video a fortnight. I’m just happy to see a video.

You have helped inspire me into starting my own beauty channel 🥰

Elena N.

im still here coz I love you, and you're hilarious and i feel like you are the bestie of all of us; definitely have wine and paint, that's gonna be epic.

Kitty Rodriguez

I would love the Bob Ross lol video idea lol 😂 I think I’d be so funny lol. I’m definitely into the funny Kathleen videos 🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Misty Telling

No shade! You may want to get above those brows with the foundation a little closer. You probably can't see because of the lights.

Alyssa Robles

Killed me 😂
                              “ I am dry.. dry as hell”

peighton smith

I would LOVE to see you drunk paint! Also could you please try out Brooklyn and Baileys Lash Next Door mascara?? Maybe compare it to some of your favorite mascaras? ❤️❤️

Sofía Iturriaga

Te extrañé :’)

Melissa Ochoa

Lol I was even like ok so we are skipping concealer today??

cassandraq cassandraq

I think Wayne Goss suggested adding a drop of oil to any product that was too drying. I add loreal glowtion …fixes almost everything.

Amanda L

Applying leather fart scented mascara 😂

Shay Girl

hi kathleen I love your videos and have been on your journey for the past 7 years! sending lots of love to you and your family❣

lizpalmer

"Your farts in a brand new car." LMAO

Abra AWE-bruh Singleton

"Your farts in a brand new car." I can't… 🤣

Kelly Anne

I can’t find the colourpop lip liner on the site 😕

Mischa Minxx

We're still here bc we love you Kathleen!!!! I think I can safely speak for most of us when I say "we would watch you fart in a new car" 😂
                                                  Also, hell yes to a drunk Bob Ross tutorial!!!
                                                  I'd really love to see a drinking while trying to follow a nail polish tutorial!!! Maybe as a way to showcase the upcoming launch! ♥️

Sara Milam

Honestly you could put up a video about literally anything and I would watch it 🤣 I’m always here for your content ❤️❤️❤️

Patti 1962

Good for you, Kathleen. NO more apologies. We will just enjoy whenever we get to see you~ This has been a tough week, and seeing your big smile is a wonderful reilief!

jessbatt100

When you were applying the highlighter I was creasing up. Actually, this whole video made me laugh, thanks Kathleen 😂

Infinite 4ever

Awww you look so cute even the way she talks is so cute 🥺🥺💖

Abra AWE-bruh Singleton

I can't paint either… Or draw… Or anything artistic…

Nourhanne 10

Get so anxious because You missed concealer and ıt was Relieving when you discovered it! 😂

Abra AWE-bruh Singleton

I have oily skin, so maybe it would work on me. But I already have foundation I like.

April Jolly

Yes, please do the Bob Ross video!!!!

Raisya Aviani

Kathleen, I hope you know that your videos bring me (and a lot of us) a lot of joy! just seeing that you uploaded a new video made me so happy!

Brenda Barraza

DO THE BOB ROSS VIDEO! You gotta stop thinking you only have to make makeup related videos! I’ve been subscribed and have watched EVERY one of your videos since 2014! I just wanna see you dude! You could talk about a turd and I’d watch. I’m hopelessly devoted girl and I know I’m not the only one 💁🏻‍♀️

أسرار

Kathleen maybe try posting two times a week and always take a Monday break once a month, we love and we want you to be healthy and successful, we all friends here and we appreciate you trying ❤️❤️❤️

Sassy Su

YES PAINT!! I actually love Bob Ross

#130868
                                                                          Fate Mora

I really thought you won’t be applying concealer at all! I was shooked for a second there. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

#130869
                                                                            Jennifer Deneff

Dyinggggggg from the leather farts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#130870
                                                                              Noura Nafea

I just wish I could meet Kathleen like guys, how much fun would we have

#130871
                                                                                Diana Yanel

I love Kathleen, she's so funny!
                                                                                  Also, yes you SHOULD do a tipsy Paint with Me.
                                                                                  This is your sign to not overthink it.

#130872
                                                                                  LovelyLorenza

Please film the bob ross video! And please don’t be insecure about your content we love whatever you post because we love your personality! You are the best in the game💞💞

#130873
                                                                                    Nuvia Chahin

Nothing better than starting the day with a Kathleen Lights Video 😍♥️

#130874
                                                                                      Katarina Thomas

The Bob Ross video would be fun!

#130875
                                                                                        Vanessa Ulloa

I have bumpies like you used to have and would love a video on seizia safe products please 🙏😩 also yes to paint and drink video 😊!

#130876
                                                                                          Ay Marinelo

Farts in a brand new car….. 🤣💀🤣💀

#130877
                                                                                            Paige Swager

I would never use foundation if I had your skin 🥺

#130878
                                                                                              blue1540

Hey Kathleen, I hope this is ok to comment on your video. My friend Peyton has Merosin-deficient-congenital muscular dystrophy (MD-CMD). It is characterized by severe progressive muscle weakness that results in contractures, scoliosis, and restrictive pulmonary disease. She has been wheelchair bound her entire life. She recently started a YouTube channel, https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFgUNT5tQ3kCDXNXM0aPDsw ….. dedicated to makeup because its something she loves and one of the few things she can do on her own. She hopes to show the world that people with disabilities are beautiful too. If anyone wants to check out her channel it would be amazing to get her some more followers. Thank you to anyone who checks her out!

#130879
                                                                                                Maria HM

I missed your funny smell/fragance descriptions mami!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!