Lori Gets Her Daughter in Law Three Custom Dresses For the Wedding | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Main Lori Gets Her Daughter in Law Three Custom Dresses For the Wedding | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Lori Gets Her Daughter in Law Three Custom Dresses For the Wedding | Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta

As a gift to Becca, her future daughter in law, Lori gets three custom dresses made for her to wear at the wedding. Which one is your favourite? Catch Say Yes to …

Farhana Sarmin

The dress is incredible

Vanessa Desir

Loved all 3… especially the third 😍😍😍

callMe Meow

She needs to lose a little weight

Beanyhead

Lol and my parents won't even buy me a phone.. using a half-working, 2nd hand, cracked Samsung πŸ˜‚

Am Ani

Monte is married i didn’t know that

Tishama Elliott

Beautiful dresses

1 Super Star

Wonder, How much for all three dress cost? Does anyone know for the three dresses? All Beautiful.πŸ‘—

Norma guichard

I really don't know what to like the best all these dresses are stunning

Darith Bluitt

I'm crying too. After she remind me of how someone sat down for hours, days and months making her dress with only you in mind,🌹. How nice to express all gowns are extremely beautiful with wine taste.

Panic!!! At The Disco 601

The long sleeve lace one is my dream dress🀩

daemmerung19

Omg the short one!!! Stunning

Greatgranny W

Love them all. My favorite has to be the reception white dress with black belt. Love the going away dress…love them all.

HannahBanana Xo

😍😍😍😍 Beautiful choices!!

Eileen Cullen

4.52 with the veil she reminds me of Grace Kelly in her wedding gown! Becca looks amazing in all of her gownsπŸ’–

Grace Barber

That belt on that first dress just needs to be a tiny bit higher on the slimmest part of her waist. Love the other two dresses. Spot on.

Grace Barber

That belt on that first dress just needs to be a tiny bit higher. It needs to be on the slimmest part of her waist.

Badgee Seey

She looks like Morgan Adams. πŸ˜‚

purpleheart3000

Honest question here: why do some people have multiple dresses? Is it to be able to dress better at the reception?

Mrs prince Nelson

I love the blue although they are all stunning on her!

Mrs prince Nelson

What a lovely bride, so thankful for all the work that went into it!
                                              Such a lovely girl, good luck darling xx

Kyut Psycho

Monte and Lori are MARRIED?!

Isabella Scott

I love the black and white one

PoyZun Iv

I wish my m-n-l was as divine as you are, LoriπŸ’– but instead she's the poster hag for the title *Monster-n-law*! She works extra hard to be hateful, vengeful, and deceitful. She's a free-flow fib teller and thinks nothing of spreading gossip & lies. Whatever has come & gone, I've gotten the blame for it. I I didn't know I was That powerful to control All that and to make That Big of a mess? Damn I'm good, huh?! Anyone else as 'Good' as me ? 😬😧😞 Ive been in this "family" for 22yrs and stand on my own because the baby boy Won't stand up for me against her. One would think this cow is royalty the way she gets away with things. Most folks know she's a pro at lying and her daughter is a no good, troublemaking thief! ⚜

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!