LUXURY MAKEUP … That I'll Never Buy Again!

Main LUXURY MAKEUP … That I'll Never Buy Again!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      LUXURY MAKEUP ... That I'll Never Buy Again!

Tis the season to save your money and not waste on bad products. #Fail xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO DISCOUNT BUNDLES …

H100786 1

Yes! My boyfriend also says that i change when I'm wearing some good make up πŸ˜‚

Money Monroe Says

Tati, love your look today, inspired me to straighten my hair ☺️. When my makeup, and hair, turnout great, best bet to watch out πŸ™Š.

Fathima Shainaz

I absolutely love her family throughout this video πŸ˜‚β™₯️

Ivanova Silvia

Why is Tati uploading 1 video a week?

Claire Wilson

Please do a video on sustainable eco-friendly brands!

Nevada Wiensz

Tell me why I feel guilty for not watching this when it first came out? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a momma has to rest. Still love you to pieces πŸ₯°

Nazareth Talamantes

Super helpful loooove

Brookiee Savannah

Constructive criticism:
                      Too many interruptions that throw this video off. It's one thing to film a video with a guest, it's another to be interrupted many times and not edit it out

Anne Hale

I have high end and drug store and just love it when drug store outshines the higher end…… I still buy it though! What a great year you've had Tati, much love from the UK 😍😍😍

Jordan Thrasher

PLEASE do a video on your skin care routine!!

Linh Tran

Lol but Tati’s glitter eyeshadows do the same thing to your fingers πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mikki W

I need to know what's on your eyes!!!

Hibiscus Angel

Im getting Victoria Beckham and Avril Lavigne vibes with your makeup !

Joni Corak

you look really pretty in this video, even with the metallic lip you don’t like; it ended up matching your eyes really well!! 😘

Olivia Pearl

Dior makes the worst polish. I had a set and they were all awful

Zohra Khan

Hi tati 😍

Aurora

Relatable

Martie Gallego

You have always been helpful !! You are one of the very few that I trust !! I want to Wish You and Yours a her Happy, Health filled, Loving Holiday Season !! Luv Ya !! Getting my Tati Pallet on Friday !!! Yeah !! I can't wait to use it !! It's such a wonderful Pallet !! Luv Ya !!

Mar G. Escorcia

The YSL lip things maybe you could try using on your eyes? as a base?

Emily Fu

Please try the glow skin brand! Everything ingredient wise is heavily focused on fruit extracts and AHA/BHA/LPAs etc. So amazing, so well priced for the quality of ingredients

MissRnH

Tati I love you, but I think Cristine's Holo Taco deserves much better than a late, half-assed shout-out mixed in the middle of a "never buy again" video.

Amanda

Funny that she doesn’t like having glitter staying on her fingers as my Tati palette does that every time I use it 😝

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!