Maddie Ziegler Sad Struggle Growing Up A Hollywood Star

Main Maddie Ziegler Sad Struggle Growing Up A Hollywood Star

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Maddie Ziegler Sad Struggle Growing Up A Hollywood Star

The Sad Life Of Child Star Maddie Ziegler Growing Up On Dance Moms Subscribe to our channel: …

Neha Russo

Maddie deserves a documentary about her and her life.

XxLilyandMissxX

I was just watching the fabletics part at a fabletics ad came up😂😂

Sarah Space

Omg I got maddie advert

Jacinda Rose

She’s such an icon

0.0M views

Jojo did it right. That’s girls face is everywhere. She is a brand now.

Kayla Jones

1:42: That wasn't even towards Melissa (Maddie's Mom) it was toward Kira (Kalani Hiliker's mom)

Pam Young

Why don’t you take some of that money you have and go get your ugly teeth fixed……… in case someone has never told you this, you have buck teeth…….. And while you’re at it, get some work done on your face too……..

Alexia Danielle Anast

I'm the opposite of her. I love seeing footage of myself and reliving moments.

Ariela Gaiete

I literally just had a Maddie Ziegler ad before this ,how wierd is that

Tally N

Maddie is a great dancer. I’ll give her that, but there are tons of kids who can do everything she can do and more and they don’t get the same recognition.. I’m sorry, but does she even realize that she wouldn’t have had all of the other opportunities, such as working with Sia, if it wasn’t for Dance Moms? Maybe, but it would have taken longer. Don’t forget where you came from.

a.jewell10RN

Ahh man I feel so bad for Maddie. I cannot even fathom the difficulties and pressure she must face, being in the spotlight at such a young age. Keep your head up sweetheart, you are SO very talented! Keep being yourself, and never stop dancing! 🖤🖤

Cup Cake

I don’t know her but I remember seeing her meme on fb hahahaha can’t believe she’s this grown up now

Camille 101

Her commercial showed before the video

Damage Control

Instead OF Askin Young Stars Why
                                  They Act Like That Why Not Ask Em What
                                  Are Those People Doing To Em

Quinn Munc

Maddie’s awesome and I totally support her, but I will never understand why people film themselves they cry? Like what is that?

Rosette

I'm sorry I don't really get the "struggle". Her life seems pretty damn luxurious to me.

Astrology Wolf

Anyone remember….

Gino..

Danica Huard

Maddie ziegler fabletics add plays!! freaks out

JC Sales Music

I just love her, since she was born.

Alycia Wilson

1:42 Abby is talking about kalani, not Maddie when she is yelling about wanting the kid with her.

chey and em

I got a Maddie Ziegler commercial right before I saw this

Aisha Omar

she is such beautiful and strong women

Kathryn T

Awww…poor sad Maddie.

Narutoismylover 22

I remember when Maddie went to the Grammys and Abby thought she was going with her but secretly Maddie went went with sia at the last moment. It made me realize how much sia changed Maddie because she would’ve never went against Abby before

Jenna Tuller

It's amazing how from such a early age winning and showing off all her well earned trophies and awards, that she was able to grow up GROUNDED, even thru perfectionism and is so not about it now as a young adult. Complete opposite on how she had to grow up. Such a humble grounded and beautiful girl👏🏼❤️❤️❤️

Go Toads

Yeah, calling her a "grown up" is odd. She isn't a kid but but she isn't an adult, either. She is what people in the sane community call a "teenager."

Melissa Charlton

I’m pretty sure Maddie said Sia is her Godmother now

Delaney Martin

Lol the Maddie Ziegler’s ad right before the vid

Sarah Re

who else knew all of this

Basic trash

Haha I got a Maddie add while watching this😂

Anastasia N

She doesn't nessicarily HAVE to do anything I feel like she can just say no I'm not gonna do it that's what I would do if you have an illness just be like no I'm sick I'm not doing this sorry

amber Lockhart

What is the struggle?

vicky chan

"she loves Chinese food"
                                                                        She's eating sushi 😑

emily laila

just because kenzie sings doesn’t mean she’s good at it LMAO

#72632
                                                                          Peace & Namaste

As long as she doesent start butchering her face and body like typical hollywood guinea pigs, i think she is great.

#72633
                                                                            Elizabeth san

Maddie and kenz should get a documentary to explain their childhood and put down the haters

#72634
                                                                              Dee Walker

Where's her baby?

#72635
                                                                                Olivia SHARKEY

5:35 she got excited about that yet I got them present the security guard said put them to the side so I don’t know if they got them 😭😭😭

#72636
                                                                                  Apricotic Peaches

NO LIE, DEADASS. I got an ad for her clothing line before this video!! :0

#72637
                                                                                    Olivia SHARKEY

Why don’t Lilia and Maddie hang out anymore

#72638
                                                                                      צופיה קורמן

Clearly you obsses with maddie z. Me too.

#72639
                                                                                        Olivia SHARKEY

Mailand,kaddie 😍😀

#72640
                                                                                          Olivia SHARKEY

Maddie!

#72641
                                                                                            Molly Roberts

I got two ads from fabletics シシ

#72642
                                                                                              World full Of Wonders

OMG I GOT THE ADVERT FOR THE FABLETICS THING ON MADDIE!!!!

#72643
                                                                                                R H

Wow she's growing up so fast! I still remember her from Sia's videos.. Can't wait to see as she keeps growing up into an even more gorgeous woman.

#72644
                                                                                                  K T

Oh no it's so hard to have money and not have to clock into a 9-5 job everyday.

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!