Magical Makeup Looks with THE Eva Green

Main Magical Makeup Looks with THE Eva Green

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Magical Makeup Looks with THE Eva Green

Delve into a makeup lovers paradise with incredible EVA GREEN X 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Evitta22

I love them all… The gold one the best!

MissOrchidGirl

All looks are beautiful and so inspiring, great job Lisa! I would love to see you recreate the gold outfit look the most 😀

Bettina Lorincz

smoky eye with the black dress for the red carpet

Natt Sweetrvng

Eva you are my favourite actress ever, I love you and I would love to see The red look

Karen scott

Hi love all the looks but the gold is stunning and I love the blue eyeshadow you did for red carpet. Can I ask you what was the lipstick you had on when you where speaking at the start of video. Love it I’m looking for a peachy nude lipstick can you recommend any. Also any sign of your beautiful collection of lipstick coming back , I want to be ready next time and save up my pennies 😜 I’m a new enough subscriber and I have to thank you because. I’m learning from you😊👍🏼 have a lovely sunny day🌞

Jaz Rand

Gold look pls

BKriszti

Stunning!

I Trucchi della Lepre

You did such an Amazing job, and you re still so humble.. i learn a lot from you Lisa, and i cant choose.. i would like to are them all!

Darren Kheng

I LOVE EVA OMGGG

3155hwest

I love them all but I'd like to know more about that plum eye look – how to get rid of dark circles/shadows so you don't look sickly. Plus can you explain more about when Eva said dry skin under the eyes/next to the nose and how to keep it moist/ keep the makeup from drying up and looking flakey.

P Heart

The gold one!

Iliana

I can’t!!! You are iconic Lisa!

whip it good

Lisa has a beautiful personality

Noit Shahar

Gold please

Eva De Bruyn

All of them!! 😃😃😃
                                    If i have to chose i would love the red one to see how you make it so seemless, but the gold and the black
                                    Oh and the red carpet looks are gorgeous too!!!

Sarah Lopez

Amazing 🥰

Olga Sotiriadou

The RED!!!

Maheen Shaiq

Omg please do the look with the gold dress and silver liner! That was phenomenal! I love a very cat-eye pulled towards temples eye look on Eva because it really suits her eye shape. Makes me want her eye shape and eyelid!

Arlene Brogan

The elaborate gold look please xx

72silvias

All of them are fantastic, but the gold and the red are my favourite.

Ivee B

So happy to see Lisa happy! I can truly feel how excited you are and i appreciate how humble you are when you said thr experience was such a learning curve 🙂

Lexi H

The gold or the peacock dress look please!

Julio Cespedes

Do them all PPEASE

Gina Van Ulzen

The gold!!

High Hopes

I love this video so much thanks for sharing it with us. You both are amazing so humble and so talented 😍 I’m so inspired ❤️

Noway Nowords

Glitter look!!

ellenmeilee

I have to watch this movie now! Lisa and Eva….I mean…..what a combo.

dokota0119

They’re all perfect. 😍
                                                              But I love gold one❤️
                                                              Eva is stunning.
                                                              Thank you for your amazing work🙏

Lionel Lynn Kim

Eva Green is my favorote actressㅠㅜjust beautiful😭

Nirapat Jiramuny

I watched the movie without knowing it’s you who created the makeup. Now it’s all making sense that Eva was soooo gorgeous in the movie and realistic. I love the red look as well. Can’t wait to see the tutorial. Lots of love from Bangkok <3

darkwavemermaid

They're all beautiful but definitely the gold!!

Ana Laura Kuri

gold

Catalina Nazal

This video is a Gem. Loving all the looks and the story behind them. Eva is gorgeous but the real magic comes from you Lisa ❤️

Berenice Martinez

The red one please!!!!

#25479
                                                                          jesslovesbrady

The blue smokey eyes!

#25480
                                                                            Laine

the 40's couture red lip look please! <3 <3 or silver vamp! or red carpet, ugh loved them all !

#25481
                                                                              Sabine Jasper

Oh my, it's so difficult to decide, they're all beautiful!! The golden one is the strongest and the look at the end is probably wearable in real life… Thank you Lisa, I love you and it's exciting to know that you were part of the process to make the movie.

#25482
                                                                                Cally Decherd

The gold with the silver liner!!

#25483
                                                                                  qpixie

This was very intresting! Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us 🙂

#25484
                                                                                    littleredsubmarine

Her eyes are beautiful. Such a feature of her face. Would have been a delight to do her makeup.

#25485
                                                                                      the darlingdebs

I’d love to see the red. ❤️

#25486
                                                                                        Super Girl

The red carpet plum eyes look

#25487
                                                                                          Burberrygirl

I love them all. Hurry up Lisa, get the camera ready!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!