Maid Of Honour Threatens To "Pop" Bridesmaid In The Mouth! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Main Maid Of Honour Threatens To "Pop" Bridesmaid In The Mouth! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Maid Of Honour Threatens To "Pop" Bridesmaid In The Mouth! | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Tensions rise as a high school rivalry between two bridesmaids resurfaces. Will bride LaShanae be able to find the perfect bridesmaid dress for her Hollywood …

SalvatoreGirl9229

The bride’s eyes are STUNNING

Anuradha Kumari

friends!!??🙄😏

Blueberry maple syrup Pancakex

I love how Ariel just keeps quiet😊

NISHA purweni

I'm 24 .. And single and a sad person ..I'm feeling old 😥

Cora Chambers

that red sash maid the dress ugly…yuck

kuku davis

Isn't there a thing like getting over it and who cares..???

Hayfa Mess

If you know already that your bridesmaids don't like each other the best idea to do is to choose the same dress for everyone from the beginning 😎

Watching Listening

For vintage I'm thinking they should have long or mid calf length at least
                      Edit the dress she chose is really pretty

Annie Harding

The dresses she chose were so tacky and the bright red with the black is awful

Heather

I liked what she picked they were actually different.

Michelle Anderson

Ok..those ladies were out of control outrageous! Serve them right if that bride eloped and got married by Elvis in Las Vegas without them

Andy Wijaya

So are all bridesmaid dresses supposed to be ugly and outdated, cause these dress are

earlene wallace

My God, such childish bickering. At some points it was almost painfully embarrassing to watch. Thank goodness she finally found dresses she liked. I was a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding and admittedly I wore a dress I didn't really like. But I did it because it was about her and not me, because she is someone who I love and I was pleased that she had chosen me to be part of her special day.

Jasmine Valencia

I swear if I was Brandon I would’ve quit already I can not handle all that arguing and all the negativity it’s also very annoying😂💀

Justice Carter

Lord oh lord typical is all that i can say hahahahahahajajajjajajaaj

QQQ QQQ

Lookin like a black widow

Gymnast Kelly

i love her eyes

Sally

seriously just 21 she looks over 35

nic ford

This is what happens when ya get married at 21!!

Camille Tourdot

The consultant Brandon always makes the video better !!

BuddyBontheNet

The bride has the most beautiful blue eyes!

Taylor McCranie

not to sound rude but that lady is way too gorgeous for that jealous ass maid of honor to call HER a hot mess…like no boo boo….she just hot

Angel Bulldog

Ditch those bitches altogether! They are NOT friends and don't deserve to be in your wedding. Stand up for yourself, girl! Whose wedding IS it??

Tuxedo Cat

Why do these girls think their friends wedding is all about them?

Joy Rebresh

OMG it’s just a dress, calm down

Rawan Walaa

Well, I think Ariel is so cute

The K Squad

I love her beautiful blue eyes with her black hair!

Olori

Sis the contacts 😔😔

Quetta Panda

Both of them were annoying but Alisha just seemed to keep it going like could you stfu

Songbyrd Jackson

Why they have to go in there acting so childish? Like seriously not on film! Chill! It's not YOUR day! Take that jr high drama and burry it already! Smh..

Hannah Banana

lashanae’s eyes are soooo pretty!!

ILIUS

Very immature – embarrassing

stripeydani

Those contacts were wild…

Karen McCabe

OMG such high school drama! Why are bridesmaids gowns so ugly.

#24986
                                                                          syd cannoli

That face at 5:17 🤣

#24987
                                                                            marwa boss

I absolutely hate this whole Episode

#24988
                                                                              D. Va

Shit I woulda popped her in the mouth too

#24989
                                                                                Cats and Gacha

That bridesmades dress made my day! It was beautiful

#24990
                                                                                  Lil ms. deafpastrychef

Thank god my friend circle is small because i dont have the day or time to deal with someone like that

#24991
                                                                                    Anisah chowdhury

For once I want to see a bridesmaid dress that actually looks nice.

#24992
                                                                                      Sopphire Leigh

I never really liked the consultant and I don't even know why. Anyone?

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!