MAKEUP TUTORIAL IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!! (with english subtitles) AY DIOS MIO

Main MAKEUP TUTORIAL IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!! (with english subtitles) AY DIOS MIO

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MAKEUP TUTORIAL IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!! (with english subtitles) AY DIOS MIO

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video of me attempting to do a makeup tutorial while ONLY speaking spanish! I hope you guys enjoy this MESS! Thanks …

KathleenLights

OKKKKKKKKK SO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ME BUTCHER SPANISH AGAIN SO HERE YA GO!!!
        Ps- I didn’t wear this shirt in my last video lmao. I’m clearly insane.

Jessica Luckey

Omg that was hilarious

Umy Naziha

Okay now i know why people are obsessed w you talking in spanish 😂 YOURE SO CUTEEEE!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gen

i'm SO glad another spanish video came to your channel bc 1. i LOVE your accent and 2. they're so funnyyyy 😫😂 and the BLOOPERS OMGGGG muriendome de la risa LOVE IT ❤

Greta

Right! When you said you look like Hermione I can't unsee that!!!! 😆😂🤣

Ashley Rosado

cuban all the way

Angela Alejandre

Eres hermosa Kathleen! bien chula! I love u! 💛 os
                    i couldn't stop laughing at 6:25 🤣

daisyjilli

the ending really did it for me lol

ShaeLaShae En Español

You’re the cutest ever 💜 me encanta tu personalidad ✨

MissMe105

Thank u for doing a vid in Spanish con todo lo que pasa con speak English now a days .. I love this!!

Briana Herrera

This is so fucking great!! You're hilarious and the your freckle placement in impeccable!!

Still think your accent is very Al Pacino esque! 😂😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Alba Navarro Santos

Love the look and your Spanish isn’t that bad taking into account you probably use it just a few!

Dokata H

I guess watch this video can count as study for my Spanish a1 test

DominosAndHearts

Loved this. Yea i had to read the subtitles half the time as i dont understand spanish, but thoroughly enjoyed the video nonetheless

reyna lemus

Out of 10 words 7were in English & 3 In Spanish 🤣😂

Lizeth Saavedra

I laughed so much throughout this video! 🤣🤣 Loved it!

Mariana Navarro Campos

Yo siento que hasta te quiero más con el acento cubano. Abrazo latino ❤️

reyna lemus

That Cuban Accent !!!🥰😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

dikari meher

omg!! a bloopers video will be amazing! 🤣🙌🏽

Stefy Tiplea

😂😂😂😂 u made.me laugh sooo much

Leddy FM

I flippin looooved this! I felt like I was watching an episode of One Day at a Time 😂 Ay, porfaplease, has un video en español una vez al mes 🙏🏽 Think of how much better your Spanish will get if you practice it with us 😉

i9dentity

😂 kathleen this is funny i was reading the translation and it said “my councilor is been setting for few days” i backward it more than once just to make sure 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Laura Chavez

Omg I love it!!!

Rosa Ortiz

Currently watching novelas with English subtitles on Netflix to try to improve my Spanish, so this made me very excited lol

Jasmine Gonzalez

I cant😂😂😂 im laughing so hard because this is exactly me when I speak Spanish 😩😂😂

Mónica Zapata Muñóz

Hola!!! Lo mismo que pones los sus títulos en inglés cuando hablas en español podrías ponerlos en español cuando hablas en ingles

Jordan Garcia

Hi Kathleen! I was wondering if we can still purchase items on your klpolish website?? There's still some colors I'd like to have in my nail polish collection that I didn't have the chance to get

Gabriela Miranda Jimenez Somera

“mira estos swatches” jajajajajajaaj te amo 😍

Temily Badilla Serrano

Jajaja me encanta tu Spanglish. Believe it or not: creelo o no. Curl the lashes: rizar las pestañas

Rita Peralta

La Reina cubana!! Niurka Marcos is shaking.

Justin & Melissa

You’re pretty funny when you speak English, but you’re super funny speaking Spanish cause of your charismatic personality…. I don’t know if that’s a compliment but there you go. All that matters is that this video is pretty dang entertaining

Princess Ayslinn

Loved it 😂❤️ such a personal video me encanta como tratas con el español me haces tan contenta

Rubí Arias

Jajjajajajajaja ahora estoy tomando más 😂😂🤣☕ has un video en español pero de tus perfumes 😍 por favor me encantaría!!!

Sugey Tapia

Hahaha me encanta que hables tan bien español👏🏼👏🏼

#79937
                                                                          Vicky Tea

I love how you give you English a Cuban accent and it sounds Spanish lol

#79938
                                                                            Selena Ponce

I love when you're talking Spanish!!

#79939
                                                                              Mercedes Rodriguez

You go girl !! Me encanto !

#79940
                                                                                Renee Lopez

Omg i love these videos. U are very funny but u have me dying girl!! Understood every word u said!!👌👍👏💯

#79941
                                                                                  Daniela

I love how you can’t remember how to say fresh in Spanish so you say frech like maybe no one will notice lmao

#79942
                                                                                    Kenia Maldonado

I love how soft spoken you are when speaking English but when it comes to speaking Spanish you’re so spicy and fresh lol love you Kathleen

#79943
                                                                                      Nicole Michelle Burgos Ramírez

This was amazing hahaha you are so adorable
                                                                                        It was great, keep it up and your Spanish will get better and better
                                                                                        Love you

#79944
                                                                                        fabdiva9

love that you started putting brush names in the corner again

#79945
                                                                                          Natalie Martinez

Omg love it 😍

#79946
                                                                                            Kayla Cortez

this eyelook is crazyyyyyyy good omg i LOVE it

#79947
                                                                                              Erika Jimenez

Requests – pedidos, o me pidieron, peticiones
                                                                                                I gave up – Me Rendí
                                                                                                Recreate – recrear

Believe it or not – aunque no lo creas o crean

Lifts it – me quita la base

Pointy part – la parte pontiaguda

Lov u Kathleen!!!!

#79948
                                                                                                Elisa Sorrentino

Vivo en Miami y tu español es bien cubano😆 you should listen my Argentinian English 😂

#79949
                                                                                                  Andrea Sánchez.

Jajaja tu acento español es como muy cubano😂 que linda❤

#79950
                                                                                                    C Alvarez

Blending= difuminar. Just say blendear y PLP pee L pee. Pa la ping@ loved it

#79951
                                                                                                      Mia Diaz

“Believe it or not” is “aunque no lo creas”

#79952
                                                                                                        jael ibarra

Could you maybe do an updated romantic look (my anniversary is coming up)

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!