Making Waves for Beach Nails

Main Making Waves for Beach Nails

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Making Waves for Beach Nails

Suzie combines Gel Polish, Acetone and Cuticle Oil to create the look of Ocean Waves hitting the Beach – on her nails! Suzie has an Upcoming Nail Workshop in …

Sofia Horstman

its summer in Victoria? its almost fall here on the East Coast of USA…

Mwanje Ronnie

Suzie can you please open a school in East Africa

Henna Rusi

Those look so lovely! ๐Ÿ˜ You should watch Naio nails' video. Kirsty did bubble nails too but she added a few more ingredients and they ended up looking gorgeous.

Lioness7

Is it coincidence that u and kirsty meakin came out with this bubble video on the same day, or did u guys plan to do this together? Lol

Justin Allen Originals

I really hope that you collaborate with Cristine of Simply Nailogical while you're in Vancouver.

Autumn Rain

"Do they have glitter on them?" … "Well mine do." me with everything

Della R.

My cat meowed when your cat did lol

Tinna Marie

Cute cute cute!!!

Krista Volta

hi suzie! I recently got my nails done at the beginning of the month and I didn't have such a good experience. the lady had cut my cuticle and burned me a couple times, and after my appointment, my fingers hurt a lot. is this common or was she doing it wrong, because she did just keep filing away at my nails.

Julie Hebbe

Also staple the forms at the bottom,Beautiful set.xx

Rastasan Corina

Stupendoooo๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Tinna Marie

I saw an ad for a potted and I thought of you…have you heard of it?

Lydia Johnson

I have underwater life for my changing computer wallpaper, and one of the pictures is a blue starfish. It's a deeper, cooler blue than what you used.

Chris P. Bacon

Wow, that โ€œseafoamโ€ turned out beautifully!! I thought the bubbles might be non-existent but boy was I wrong! I wonder who thought up that combination of acetone, oil, and gel. Very creative!!

mszoomy

In answer to the dipping powder question: I have not had a problem at all. I built the TP Nail Care dip system and have used Mia Secret powders as well as a few from Wish with the liquid from the TP kit with no issues at all

Allison Fulbright

Hi Suzie! First of all your amazing and I just enjoy watching and learning from you! Iโ€™m currently a cosmetology student and watching you has really opened my eyes to different designs. But I seem to have difficulty in how to shape the nail other than round and square… have any tips on how I can master different shapes? P.s at my school as a student I can only use a hand file no drills. Thank you! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Shamma Alhabsi

It didnโ€™t work with regular polish.

Usually people mix regular polish with oil to make slime. (Goop) ๐Ÿ˜‚

anita van der vyver

What if you apply the gel polish & oil mixture on the nail & then only add acetone on it with a brush?

shortstuff

id be afraid of it lighting on fire!!! but fun stuff!!!thx suzie!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Kyla Fuller

I think the polish and oil should be painted on then add a little acetone to brush and go over it.

David’s Hair Design Essex

Hi Suzie. I am the very proud owner of you new acrylic brush. Cant wait to ues it. David, england

Double Axel

Can you please do an acrylic brush review of cheap brushes

Mars Bar

Very cute design and easy to do

LC LUV4GLITTR

I was wondering how the foam look was done. Awesome!๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!