March Favorites • Jazzmyne and Lindsay

Main March Favorites • Jazzmyne and Lindsay

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

March Favorites • Jazzmyne and Lindsay

What were your favorites in March? Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body …

Bluegirl11

But it’s April

Maryeem Almarzooqi

in march it was my bairthday

Jasmine Sanchez

omg i love the order cant wait for the new season i was shook at the end

I’m cool

If they had a YouTube channel together and they left the as/is brand I would be a happy person I literally only like them 😧

Audrey Messner

That on my block promo tho😍😍

Hello Me

Wheey

Just a random Person

Why hasn't Lindsay done a makeup routine video yet? Her makeup is so on point!

Patton Hansen

LIVING for Lindsay’s shirt!
                      ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

that’s mY OPINION

6 minutos of ads

Gabby Faw

Yasss I love your outfits 💙💙

Lucy Williams

I. Love. Jazz. And. Lindsay.

Luludog9876 Love

Me and Lindsay are wayyy to similar

Naiomi Northrup

my two favourite girls.

EDubbs12

Why has no one commented about what toner is because I also need to know. SOME ONE EDUCATE US!

Wig: Snatched

Am I the only one who thinks that this year is going too fast?

ashshenanigans 12

10 dollars for face wipes? feeling poor

Lex Gotthebandz

SIGN UP to start earning legit easy money through cash app 💸 https://share.viralpay.co/Alyssaramos99

CrazyGamingGiraffe

I perdicted that jazz would say on my block and I was right!!!

IrmiRose

why is the sound so bad? The echo is annoying and low quality.

Ralee22

Oh I loved this video. 😁

T Adamson

I love on my block it was so good

Hannah Meikle

when i went to panic! at the discos concert!! i loved it. i got the tickets for my birthday 🙂

Abby

well oof

izzy boo

On My Block
                                                      First season came out … I watched it in a day
                                                      Second Season came out … I watched it in a day
                                                      I need help on my addiction to Netflix

So anyone got any shows for me 🤣

Constant Gains

Who else Loves AS/IS? 😀❤
                                                        Btw Im close to 6.4k Subs

Urooj Khan

Lindsay if you love the order watch the vampire diaries and orignals on Netflix but watch the vampire diaries first. You won't regret it 💫

Pourya Bigonah

Wait you´re telling me we´re not in december anymore?

Heng Hui Mei

this video is so colourful!

Emmy Avdullaj

On my block !!!!!!!!!!

wheresmymind 101

I love these two so much! Love their friendship!!

Ines Pedras

I love you guys so much. I'm from Portugal and i m always watching you guys ❤️

Rosa Jupp

😁

alwani ariffin

i always look forward to these because you two are my favourite pair!!! xx from Singapore ❤️

Liv Kristin Akselberg

I watch on My block to i love it❤️

#30030
                                                                          Keegan Huss

I’m so used to reading all the comments during the video. There is only like 11 comments to read. Sad.

#30031
                                                                            Anjelica Violetta

Friendship goals.! *Btw… Lindsay… Your top is EVERYTHING 😭

#30032
                                                                              Sudipto Mandal

Does not the woman on the right side looks like Patrick Starrr🤔🤔🤔

#30033
                                                                                Lauren Hamilton

Love the outfits y’all are always so on trend and fun!!! One of my fav channels❤️❤️like if you love these lovely ladies

#30034
                                                                                  Apple Baked

Wenere did you get that rainbow shirt?

#30035
                                                                                    Athena Wolf

11th person!!!!!

#30036
                                                                                      Shawna._.J

Y'all are my role models

#30037
                                                                                        Shawna._.J

💜💜💜💜💜

#30038
                                                                                          -4 Subscribers with a hammer addiction

March favorites…

its April though ;-;

#30039
                                                                                            Bella Seynhaeve

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!