MARCH FAVORITES | 2019

Main MARCH FAVORITES | 2019

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

MARCH FAVORITES | 2019

HEY, GUYS! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I share all of my fav beauty products of the past month with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching!

Gracie Kennedy

We love you ♥️♥️♥️

Marina De Souza

Tati says the same thing about coconut stuff on her face!

Rheanna Caroline

I love it when you show us all of your favorites, not just makeup. I'm so proud of you for making 2019 your year!!!!

Louise Louise

Kathleen I’m sensitive to coconut products on my face and neck ( no where else though) and I get HUGE cysts deep in my skin with coconut stuff on my skin. You could very well be sensitive to the coconut product

Jessica Santos

My bank account is gonna hate me after this video

Heather Cameron

What would u recommend for hyperpigmentation, like do u think there's a foundation or a regime I could use, bc I hate my cheeks bc of it

Christina Marie

When Kathleen’s video gets 4K views in 13 minutes 😍😍 She always makes me want to work harder on my videos!

Natasha R

If you can't find the Jkissa mascara, a good alternative is the Loreal Voluminous in the shade burgundy. It gives a similar effect to the lashes. It's amazing.

Georgia Moo

Love your necklaces 😍

BeautyByEwa

Can you do an updated perfume collection? I’m a total perfume addict and love your videos. Few months ago I did a declutter of 50 bottles 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Mckenzie Paddock

Here early!! I got the lightning bolt and grl pwr tattoos!!! I posted them on the FB page and I’m hoping Kathleen sees them!! ❤️⚡️

Ivy Ivy

Yay! 9am video!
                              That shade in the Sweet Talk Palette is a SSS! They said they manage to make it in a palette! Can you do some looks with that ? It’s sooo beautiful ❤️

Ilse Hays

Can you do top five Hourglass products you love?

pickelles987 6

Just wondering if you’ve tried the elf mascara without the Marc Jacobs primer? I’ve been looking for a good brown mascara myself but the primer is too expensive.

Nicole Mempin

You in yellow tho!!! ☀☀☀ also coconut is super comedogenic! Great for hair but trouble for the face!

Sara Loves Makeup

I adore your hair like this 😍

Kimberly Chavez

“My big ass head” 😂😂😂

Georgia xx

Your hair looks lovely curly ♥️

Taylor Ciarrocchi

I love you for still doing favorites!! And soo many consistent vids this year thank you for your effort ❤️

G R

Yess lifestyle! Hair, anything. Love you girl!

Ally Lin

Just watching last year's March favorites when I get the notification! Side note: will there be that dupe video ;)))) the one involving red eye shadow dupes? <3

Angelina Borsellino

Yes do I chatty grwm with another Aquarius …….me!

Sarahmickdee

Tbh literally anything you love, I love hearing you talk about! include whatever random stuff you want pleeease! 💕

Alyssa H

Yes include random things!! I love you Kathleen ❤️❤️

Esther Wang

Please try out some Asian beauty brands such as Pony Effect, Etude House, and Suqqu

kelseyables 27

I was so confused I thought the video was buffering but it was just her necklace 😂 it took me 5 minutes to realize.

Melodie_De_Ma_Vie

I've heard a lot of people saying that the Milk hydrogrip primer made them break out really badly. Maybe continue with everything but that for a while and see if it goes away. Reintroduce it, and see what happens? Hopefully it's not that, since you like it. But then again, if it is, at least you can take your probiotics! Lol

anazamarripa

Kathleen! Woohoo!!!

27chriii27

Please review the fenty bronzers before they launch on the 5th im hoping you get pr from them

Halfofmyheart

Definitely lifestyle things too 💛

Sydney Skubic

Yessssss you’re so amazing, I always love your favorites! Love you so much!!! 💖💖💖

Sally Stefan

Oh! And this is a 20+ minute video?! Is it my birthday? YES! 🙌🏻 🤩😱 #SPOILED

Louise Louise

Yes please include random things

Sushmitha Karthikeyan

The crescent moon necklace is to die for!

#26872
                                                                          Marianne Alfaro

I want the CP Sweet Talk palette & Milk Hydro Grip Primer so bad! Love you Kathleen! This 🌙 necklace on you is so pretty!

#26873
                                                                            missdemicarla

Read the title and paused to get my card ready 😂💸

#26874
                                                                              Jessica Kent

Happy Monday! Favorites videos arw my fav 💜💜💜💜

#26875
                                                                                Shreya Valunj

You are looking like a goddess Kathleen ❤❤❤❤ can't wait for your zodiac videos with a guest for each sign!!!

#26876
                                                                                  Xelly Flowers

Hey Kathleen I'm totally getting the lightening bolt tattoo as well. I'm so happy and proud to be part if the light squad.

#26877
                                                                                    Sammy Hatley

i never know what to comment lol so hi i love your necklace i want xio box so bad i need to subscribe every time i see it i want everything lol

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!