May Boxycharm Unboxing (Try-on Style) | 2019

Main May Boxycharm Unboxing (Try-on Style) | 2019

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      May Boxycharm Unboxing (Try-on Style) | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is my Monthly Boxycharm video! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products In My Box: …

KathleenLights

HEY GUYS JUST A HEADS UP. THE AUDIO OVERLAPS AT 7:00 For a couple of seconds. REALLY CREEPY REALLY WEIRD cause it was fine on final cut!!!! Please ignore that!!! STRANGE!! Anywhoooo! Enjoy the video! Love you guys!

Theresa Diaz

jesus christ I thought I was high for a second at the 7 minute mark! Kathleen you can't do stuff like that without warning your viewers! lmao 😂😂😂

Francisca Chaparro

audio overlap!

Wafaa G

Love you Kathleen ! I enjoy watching your videos they take away my stress and puts me back in a good mood all the time .

Patty Hernandez

Yes..I too apply the highlighter before the blush..I can't remember which tutorial video I saw that (could have been Wayne Goss). Love your video and also im very excited to get the Alamar Blush palette for this month box. Fyi: everything you apply looks nice from the blue eyeliner to the red lipstick and no you don't look like a walking 4th of July…

Daisy Guevara

You look exactly like Jessie from Toy Story!

You’re my fav!!!

Kelly Colato

When I box arrives every month I can’t help but say it’s time for my “my boxycherm unboxing”😂🙌🏼♥️

Piraya 9

So happy, you’re back! Your videos are all I need for this finals season ❤️❤️❤️

ayy y

This month box is quite sad for me…I got the medtan pallet(so probably all of them are randomly send) I actually prefer the light palette med is bit too pigment. Still cute tho. sadly didn’t got the liquid lipstick but a lipgloss instead 😭😭😭( personally just don’t use lipgloss)

Emily Jackson

Same box but eyeliner for me was emerald and dose of colors lip in lazy daisy

Elsa-Lee Treasure

I think the eyeshadow glitter thing is nice if u want a lil spice when u go neutral:):)

Nour Assaf

Why you didn’t say boxycharm unboxing🥺
                              I love how you say it😍

Madison Willett

I got the same box but with a teal liner and the lipstick in stone! I was very happy with what we got this time around. Hope you are doing well!

Araceli Guzman

The answer on the future DIP powder is YES

Sara Stanley

We are box twins!! We got the exact same shades in everything!

corrietwinb

I loved this months boxy charm! I got the exact same box as you! 💋

Jessica Luera

Omg I love it ❤️

sucynne chelim

I really think I love the boxycherm unboxin' videos the most! 😁 At first I thought it was my ears being weird, but no..😅😅😅

Susie Lewis

Bummed I did not get that preeeeeety shade of red💄

Eileen Emily Beauty

Whenever I get the notification of your new videos I click it so quick lol you always look so beautiful. Sending you lots of love my Aquarian hermanita🙏🏽🙌🏽💖 oh and were you singing one of my fave songs from chayanne? 🎶

SOLAI THE GREAT

Kathleen l without makeup is the Latin Tyra banks w/o make up

Kali Lynn

i was super sad when i got my boxycharm this month and didn’t get my “theme&prices” card 😂😅

Fabiola Alvidrez

Who else got LiLy lashes in this months box

Z L

GOT season 8 is a disgrace, no kidding (just watched ep5, wanted 80mins of my life back

Rosanna Rocha

MAKE DIP NAIL PRODUCTS OMGAH!!! 😆😆😆

Mehdi Scent

Thank you for sharing 👏👏👍😎

Laura Galek

Why won't I understand why what a tubing mascara is? I can't find a description anywhere.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!