MAY FAVORITES | 2019 – best makeup of the month!

Main MAY FAVORITES | 2019 – best makeup of the month!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

MAY FAVORITES | 2019 - best makeup of the month!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to show you guys all of my favorite beauty products from the month! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I …

Leah And 26 Letters

Boxysherm had the highlight. I love it!

Neve Henderson

WET N WILDS BEAUTY SPONGE PINK ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE

Sanja S

I love the Hozier new album i think Kathleen would like it 😍

Talitha Meyer

Omg I love that shirt . Definitely the essence lipstick I been loving this month . Check it out

Sandra Hernandezz

I need a tutorial on THAT HAIR!!!πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Stephanie Smith

Please do this makeup look its very beautiful xx

Liliana Sierra

You are probably not going to read this but I would love to see you reviewing a reusable makeup remover tool. Wipes contaminate so much, makes me sad to think about all that waste. Love you and your chanel XOXO

Jasmine Gutierrez

Kathleen you're in a box charm ad!!!

Melissa Marz

This nose ring is giving me hippie mermaid & I’m all here for it πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸΌβœ¨

RACHELLEPC1

Um hair TUTORIAL puh leaze!

Kristy

I just love you mannnnnnn

Nancy Nolasco

I love you!! And your eyebrows lol can we have a video of how you do your eyebrows pleeeaseee!!

idk 359

Can you please try out kjaer weis makeup? Its a super eco friendly, low waste company with refills. Although it is quite pricy. Not a lot of youtubers talk about them and I would love to hear your review!

A Sales

So pretty Kathleen!!!

Haley Torres

Omg yes I love LΓ©on πŸ’›

LivsNation

Please do a video of your favorite body oils!!

Rooney Mara

Omg, I'm mopping the floor while listening to you! I lol when u say 'if some of you are cleaning your room' πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. But I will rewatch after I finish πŸ˜†

Ana Delgadillo

UMM BLUSH

Kim Bui

Did anyone else get an ad for boxy charm with Kathleen in it?

Samm Fogel

I love surround me!!! Such a good song

Taylor Henderson

Can u please do a favorite hair care video just all about your hair it’s so gorgeous I need to know what you love!!!!

krystal

Such a beauty. πŸ₯°

Erika Gamboa

Please try the brad sunnies face from the Philippines!

Kelsi Jenkins

How did this vid not get demonetized w all the music

Sara Mtz

what products are in your hair? can we get a curly hair routine pls

Kelsi Jenkins

How long has Kathleen had a nose ring!?

keke palmer

i love u

Anny Frias

I must have that hair.. And I dont!

Mika Chan

A little too hyper today

Milano Dynamite

Lol you are hilarious! I truly love the way you describe products. Summer time with all this glow. Btw, you look so amzing with your hair wavey. πŸ₯° Have a great weekend. πŸ–€

Mindy Dawn

Please do a fav bronzer, body oil collection summer glow video!

Javiera Iribarren

omg ur hair looks MARAVILLOSO in this video πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Mira’s World93 N.

you look amazing in this video 😍 your hair is so pretty

Kat Isabella

You and I is always playing at my work and I swear I thought it was Miley Cyrus 🀣

#59093
                                                                          Allison Clark

Leon bridges is everything

#59094
                                                                            asmaa xsx

Can u be my best friend already lol like I feel like we are the smae person. Love Kathleen I'm an a aquinas too lol

#59095
                                                                              Mariah Rose

i love how she says β€œjuitcyβ€πŸ˜‚

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!