MAY FAVORITES | 2020

Main MAY FAVORITES | 2020

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MAY FAVORITES | 2020

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I share all of my fav beauty products from the month of May with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

KathleenLights

Hi guysss!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!! What was your top beauty product from May?! Xoxo

Melissa Bhuiyan

When I try not to sneeze 15:32

Cryswhale Sun

your eyelook is just amazing girl, soooo beautiful🥺🥺🥺

Ewelina Płachta

Fav perfume in this month? ☺️🤔🤩

Erika Anne Roth

That tube top on you is everything 😍

Caroline Bingham

I thought that brush was from the Ulta Brand? Who came out with the Black Widow collection? Did Real Techniques and the Ulta brand come out with similar collections?

Sam Forbes

Updated skin care routine pls

Marienne Bilbao

Yay! This is what I've been waiting for!

I always breakout when i use toner. i tried different kinds but nothing works for me.

Fufu issue

Perfect toner for dry skin is hands down “Fresh Rose deep Hydration Facial”🥀 you can feel instant hydration!! Love this video 👸🏻🖤🤍🙏🏾

Sandra Monsisvais

You completely missed the chance to say when you received the frecke, you were like …what the freck is dis

Gaby Figueroa

You should dive into eastern skincare for something like toners. For example: korean and japanese skincare are know to have hella moisturizing and hydrating toners that, i assure you, wont leave your skin feeling tight.

Lauren Ess

your eyebrows look better than ever! and those faux freckles are too cute 😍😍 I love all the makeup sooo much you need to do a tutorial on this! sending love from Miami 💖

Jen Schrock

I love both bronzer brushes!

storiesinthedust

its the black widow symbol!

storiesinthedust

i totally agree on the brow flick! i have really thick brows, but occasionally get bald spots from stress (lol so fun!!!!) and it isn't great for me doing a full brow, but PERFECT for filling in bald spots! then add the bow brow to catch the little hairs you cant see and darkens them! a+++ on both

storiesinthedust

could you use the freck in video soon?? i just got it and im struggling to find the right balance of dry time and tap time haha they either blend away or get too dark 😂

Marrina Raso

I got secondhand embarrassment when you said it's the marvel sign hahahaha… it literally looks like a black widow I'm dying. love the authenticity <3 :')

Failing Abortion

I love how her channel is dead 🙂

Jessika Hobbs

I have discovered and been loving the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser. I was moving across the country with my mom and 5 cats during COVID and my skin was breaking out worse than it has since high school, from the stress. After just a couple days of using it, my skin totally cleared up and it just looks so much happier and glowier.

Dana Reilly

Hilarious my favourite foundation combo mixture is the L’Oréal fresh wear with the makeup forever HD stick😂😂 SO GOOD TOGETHER

Samantha Mangipano

please do a hair routine! your hair is looking AMAZING! I'm a fellow curly/wavy girl

Shannon Blakely Keating

You may want to reconsider and research where you are donating the funds… the BLM organization doesn’t actually use the funds to help black families, rather, goes straight to Bernie sanders and the DNC.

Gisela

Lmao i thought the brush was suposed to look like MARBLE not marvel i was confused for a hot minute

Jennifer Stafford

I love your eye makeup in this! What green shadow is that??

GiLl

Love your makeup 🤩

Cassie Durand

I love your makeup today 😍 I want to try the glossier eyebrows products

Ashley F

On the back, that's the black widow symbol bc it looks like an actual black widow spider's body markings~

Uyen Nguyen

I used to love the Loreal Infallible Freshwear foundation, but now hate it. It oxidizes as of recent and stains my brushes the house down boots. Also, I feel dried out and cakey despite the “freshwear”. Don’t get me wrong, I used to wear this foundation all the time. Now, my skin changed or something so I can’t use it anymore or at least get two shade lighter than my normal shade.

Krithika Shelvarajen

Hey upload videos on what will be my entire makeup collection if I wasn't a beauty guru & makeup look that is suitable for all skin types & Summer Vs Winter bridal makeup please

bunnymelchor

I LOVE the Brow Flick too!!! Just rebought it 🥰

Mridushi Jain

PLEASE DO THIS MAKEUP LOOOOOKKKK

Carol Wilson

Love you Kathleen

Dalilah Duarte

Look for marisu with the filter on TikTok!

Nina Moreno

Love your videos and personality!!! My favorite product for May was my Tom Ford Quad in “Pretty Baby” 😍🥰❤️ a splurge during the VIB sale!!

#131038
                                                                          Savanah Craig

My FAV product in the past months has been the Awake Beauty night lip mask! Since taking accutane my lips have been extremely dry and this mask makes them so smooth and hydrated!!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!