Meet My Sister… I Mean, Stepdaughter!

Main Meet My Sister… I Mean, Stepdaughter!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Meet My Sister… I Mean, Stepdaughter!

Stepdaughter? More like best friend. _ SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: Facebook: …

All Things Adrienne

What should our duo name be?

Carol Grace Luposo

You can call her your "Angel girl"

Diana Tran

mariah is sooo so so extra! i can’t handle her.

Suri C

Both of them are crazy😂😂😂

Bella White

my family always do that

GCA LM

Girl!! Let A talk!!! you are talking over her every sentence i can't

Catriana Alo

I'm dying at the candle story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly the cutest step mom step daughter duo

Simply Made Humble

Give it 10 years🤪🤪🤪

Mmapula Sedie

You guys are just soo cute oh wow. A match made in heaven. The chemistry is not forced, its EVIDENT. May God bless your family.

Day Abigail

They actually could be sisters. (My oldest sister is 13 years older than me.) So people are not crazy. Plus, they kinda look alike in terms of style, way of speaking And energy so if I didn’t know Adrienne from Cheetah Girls I would say the same.

Lala Haha

Looks like she could be her real mother. Great chemistry

Lala Haha

That’s me and my sister I overreact and she keeps me chill

Amber Atteberry

Bonus mom

Patrice Marie

I loooove yall together!!!!

Janet G

I call my ex husband “daddy” when our daughter is around or when I’m referring to him, so does my ex husbands partner. I’m 28 in August and my mum still refers to my dad as “daddy”. Don’t see an issue with this, some people think it’s weird because they make it weird.

JamAsianQueen 🇯🇲🏝🇨🇳

Hi 👋 new subscriber here.. You guys have the same energy and I’m loving the relationship.. 🥰🤣

Michelle B.

“Eyebrows are a great (Eye)cebreaker,” always looking for the puns!😂

xoAngelicaF

I call my husband’s son my stepson. But y’all have a beautiful relationship 😻

Jennifer Miranda

This reminded me of how my family talks lol we all interrupt each other and finish each other thoughts. It sounds like a mess to an outsider, but we understand each other. 😂

MsZoom55

Bonus Mom. Bonus Daughter.

Rin Tintin

I think mom and daughter is fine. And she can just say I have 2 moms if needed.

Eric Marrero

Damn her energy is through the roof

The Queen Tenequa

Bonus daughter and bonus mom

Katrina Serrano

I live in Santa Fe New Mexico!!!! Ugh it would of been so cool to meet you guys!!!!!!!!

Tammy Cameron

I kept thinking what about her real Mom. You didn’t have to do the hard things her Mom had to do. Shout out to her Mom who really loves her like no other!

Yours truly XOXO,

Adrienne, you said it. Yin Yang. One of you be Yin and one of you is Yang. 💥

Yours truly XOXO,

You guys are have an overwhelming energy together in a good way. Lol another word… Y'all too much together. But it's so cool you guys have a dope relationship.

Diana Mancillas

I love Adrienne but this video gave me major anxiety w all the talking over each other and interrupting! Ahhhhh!!! Nope. Couldn’t finish it. Neeeext.

Destiny Velasquez-Salazar

I was super surprised to hear Santa Fe. I’m from Northern New Mexico, so I’m very close to Santa Fe. 😊 I would be so shocked to see you guys here! 😃 I hope you guys loved it here!

Doralily Arroyo

Yea …. don’t do another video with her. Y’all talked at the same time the whole time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Celi Cintron

Oh my gosh! Talking a mile a minute!! Lol Twinsies!!!

Morghan Barnes

Whew Chile 🤯 this ain't it ….

Gacha Cheeky

My names Mariah!

rose s

How about auntie and niece

#117137
                                                                          jane h.

what a beautiful relationship 💓

#117138
                                                                            Grace Marzan Entre Harina y Azucar

Mariah is official Boricua no para de hablar like us. Is so funny. Blessing girls

#117139
                                                                              Julie Roman

When mariah doesnt let adrienne talk for a a SINGLE SECONDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL

#117140
                                                                                Anny Vargas

I love them too they like best friends

#117141
                                                                                  Lucy Love

Soul sisters

#117142
                                                                                    Hot Mess Bakes

My family is all kinds of split up and my sister calls my mom
                                                                                      Stepped up Mom because she never really had a mom
                                                                                      And my mom calls my sister
                                                                                      Her chosen daughter because she says she chose my dad and her

#117143
                                                                                      katherine mantooth

My kids call their step mom their other mom or their heart mom bc they grew in her heart not in her tummy.

#117144
                                                                                        Saron Gebretatios

What’s mariahs Instagram??

#117145
                                                                                          Saron Gebretatios

What’s mariahs Instagram??

#117146
                                                                                            Cesar Muñoz

Holy fuck that candle story changed my life 🕯 deadass 😂😂

#117147
                                                                                              Tatu Taylor

I love this!!!!

#117148
                                                                                                Evelyn Verastegui

Y’all are seriously gorgeous inside and out ❤️

#117149
                                                                                                  Shan’s Creations

Bonus daughter, Bonus mom

#117150
                                                                                                    Darling Fendzi

It’s good that you have a ride or die in Mariah!!

#117151
                                                                                                      Stacia J

Step daughter a be stepmother is good. It doesn’t have to be a bad word

#117152
                                                                                                        Elsie Diaz

Boy adrianne i love u, but u and r stepdaughter talk at the same time, kr over eachother

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!