MIDNIGHT GALAXY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Main MIDNIGHT GALAXY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      GALAXY INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL | FULL FACE

THUMBS UP FOR MORE COLORFUL MAKEUP LOOKS!!! *GET MY NEW LIMITED PHONE CASES HERE: …

Ixchel Gil

This is just so gorgeous!! I'm obsessed😍
        If I had an iPhone I would buy your cases cuz I loved all of them!❀

Stephanie Garcia

Beautiful like always😍

Ashley Hopkins

Where do we come from & nobody had the answers? God is where we come from

rxoxa alqs

This is such a beautiful look

Kp Fash

No matter what I do even if I did every single little step that she does my eye shadow wouldnt look like that

Jackie M

Stunning πŸ’•πŸ˜

Cheesecake

i didn’t realize how much i missed watching your makeup tutorial until now. So glad you’re back! πŸ™‚ I hope everything is going well for you

Edith Casco-Cruz

I love how you tried new products ily Carli πŸ’˜

S. M

Omg i wish i had the balls to walk around with this eye look!!!! Im so tempted 😫😫😫🀩😍

Evelyn Martinez

Getaway car vibes!!!!! I LOVE IT πŸ’—πŸ’—

Hey Jude Cards & Crafts

Gorgeous! Love all the color! πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’œ

Carryl Edwards

STUNNINGπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘œπŸ•ΆπŸ‘ πŸˆπŸ•πŸŽπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Chipslovesyu

ik this is weird but she has the smallest ears ive ever seen! lol

Ghida Alshatbi

In love with this phone case congrats girl πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ”₯ hope it can be delivered worldwide πŸ’œβ˜ΉοΈ

Yoska Codina

Beautiful as always…. what was the nose contour you used? β™₯️

Ana Karen

This is so beautiful 😍✨

Lucy Ramirez

watching you blend out your nose contour is so soothing

ALI BUZZELLI

I love a fun colorful look on you!

Nicole Veuthey

It’s so beautiful!!! It will be definitely the makeup for my next festival!! πŸ’—

arletteross

Love you Carli πŸ’œπŸ˜ŠπŸ’―

Cecilia Juarez

I watched JulieG do something similar years ago, but Carli really makes it look fun.

Nellie Pisani

a beautiful look love it! and you look great!

Goddel

Love the look Carli, you have such great skin. Please do your everyday skincare routine some day. πŸ€—

Misselizarosemurphy

That talk through was so soothing haha!
                                                      Looks gorgeous as always πŸ™‚

S g

mannn… I wanna watch Gaia on amazon prime now!!! 😩 $9.95 per month carli why’d you do this to meee 😩🌌

It’s MORISIS

you know u watch way too many horror films when you make up a whole made up scenario of someone coming thru behind her back yard for blood lol

Destine Chabes

So gorgeous

Cassandra Argueta

😍😍😍

It’s MORISIS

bro are the views broken whats going on. mabe its the thumbnail

Renay luvs

You are soo beautiful. I'm loving this eye look

Nicole Nelson

Love this look so much 😍😍 please slow it down justtttt a little next time you’re editing! I was pausing every other second this time haha

Regina Marie Garcia

Yass Queen πŸ’œπŸ’šβ­πŸŒΌπŸ’•πŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘

Scorpio Girl70

Love this look!!! Sooo beautiful. Missed you Carli. Sooo glad you are feeling better. Love You! ❀️

Harriet Davis

❀️❀️❀️

#41816
                                                                          LAURA COLLINS

Praying a full recovery

#41817
                                                                            Xiomara Ruiz

Just Stunning! I love all of your looks.

#41818
                                                                              RaΓ©l Iman

You’re such a breath of fresh air πŸ’•

#41819
                                                                                danielle h

beautiful! i’ve always loved galaxies, space, astronomy and everything like that! I named my son Orion, after the constellation and my daughter Luna, after the moon. πŸ’œπŸ–€βœ¨πŸŒ™

#41820
                                                                                  Tammykinz x

Definitely perfect for Avengers theme 😍😍😍😍

#41821
                                                                                    mackenzie Chirinos

More colorful looks please I love πŸ’• it

#41822
                                                                                      luisjana nerhati

I get so excited when I see your notification pop up on my phone but we need more vlogs as well!!!!πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’˜πŸ§‘

#41823
                                                                                        Alexus Rangel

Beautiful loved this

#41824
                                                                                          Zoha Wamiq

these eyeshadow colors really dull out your blue eyes but the look is beautiful.

#41825
                                                                                            pinkandhugs

You are so beautiful! Love this look and the phone case. Praying for your dad carli

#41826
                                                                                              GamingWithMus

so pretty. my daughter is calling it unicorn makeup lol. she's 7 and watches you because of your cats. she's wondering if you could do a video on your cats, how old they are, breed, what you feed them, their temperaments, how long you've had them etc. thanks!

#41827
                                                                                                Carolina Costa

Beautiful 😍😍😍

#41828
                                                                                                  Shirley Oxios

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

#41829
                                                                                                    Sarah Shifrin

I love colorful eye looks and this one is amazing! πŸ’―

#41830
                                                                                                      amanda walsh

I LOVE YOU Carli !! you're so beautiful and have such a kind heart!! Thank god you exist

#41831
                                                                                                        purplevanity19

I think a more pinky lip wouldn’t wash it out so much but it’s preeeeetttyy

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!