Miley Cyrus *Inspired* Purple Makeup Look ✨#FFF

Main Miley Cyrus *Inspired* Purple Makeup Look ✨#FFF

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      Glowing From The *Heavens* Purple Makeup Look ✨#FFF

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ Purple or pink …. depending on which light u put it in LOL …

Klara from Switzerland

how dare you being so gorgeous. stop flexing❤️

Cherise Botha

Love you! Just wondering why you don’t wear self-tan?

K M

The bomb!!!!! As allways

neha sankhyan

U look better than miley

Anastasia KK

you are so beautiful

Tresia Ekawati

Oh my god u’re in bali!! Welcome to indonesia!!😍 i live in indonesia, wish u have a great time alana!💖

Abi Ge

So funny, in some of your pictures I find that you DO look like Miley. On multiple occasions I thought it was her at first glance 😂 In the best way, of course 💕

Lynn Merrill

You are so beautiful as usual… but tan and cute shirt and cute hair…. and just funny and irresistable!! Love you Allana! xxooo

Holly Bagley

Gorgeous! You are just lovely, so beautiful, and wonderful to watch. You always make me smile and laugh! 😊😘💄

valhoff3

Lol! You are on a roll today. And I love it. I can go with the “inspired” angle. You’re hair is Miley, for sure. (💣👈🏻 wrecking ball)

SelinaLucy Love

You look soo beautiful and relaxed! Nice to see you😻

mmademozel

Ok, these intros are starting to make me cringe…

Ingvild xx

You are extra weird and sweet in this video! 😆👐🏼 And i really love that!❤️
                                Hope you guys having a bless in Baliii🌼 And don’t forget to propose to Dajan while you’re there. You know, the usual 😅😸
                                Greetings from the cold NORTH❄️

Beauty Haven

I just love you. You bring positivity into my days 😄😄😄

Deb White

The first color you put on is pink not purple. You needed a real purple.

Bre Reavis

Your intros 😍

Leliah1196

Or… you could just take your angle brush and use mascara as liner as well…

Deb White

I hate my freckles. You can still get Marc Jacob's bronzer, they made it permanent.

Nicole B

Always loving your FFF intros!!!

Bailey McBride

Would love to continue seeing you recreating celeb looks like this!

Ann Latham

LOVE !!!!

Erika Esperanza

Bronzer is LIFE!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emma

Can we please see your top 5 bronzers? 😍

tedrah smothers

Dang girl. That is pretty.

hiro

omg she’s so adorable

Jessica Checchia

Absolutely love this video and you look gorgeous in purple 💜

Ruxandra Mitre

It so much better than miley’s make up ❤️❤️❤️❤️

J Jadot

✨✨😍😍✨✨

Lilli

You absolutely have to try the origins ginzing spf 40 energy boosting tinted moisturizer. It gives the most amazing bronzy glow with a slight hint of coverage. It is my ultimate favorite summer makeup base. The best thing about it is that it is not going anywhere throughout the day even though i get really sweaty in the summer. Sending you lots of love xx💗💗

B K

Was that a whale detail brush??? 😂

EmmaBrightly

Somehow this lighting is low-key fabulous.

Adriana Alvarez

I missed you girly!!!

Sofia N

Yes to top 5 bronzers. Pretty please include a drugstore top 5 as well!

Sarah Garcia

Like a rhino

#15287
                                                                          Taisha Curtis

More drugstore makeup tatorials pleaseee

#15288
                                                                            Katie Belle

The bronzer is still available on Sephora…..

#15289
                                                                              Amanda Seaberg

Love the purple eyes and space buns! 💜

#15290
                                                                                Samantha Imrie

I always want every lip product you use, but I think o actually just like your lips. They’re gorgeous!

#15291
                                                                                  Emily Coonfare

I just locked myself out of my room and spent the last 2 hours trying to break in and ended up climbing up the gutter to the roof and breaking in through the window. After all of these things, Allana has made me smile. Congratulations allana. You bring me joy in my lowest moments. Lol

#15292
                                                                                    Tracy Olson

I absolutely love this color eyeshadow on you! I really hope you try other colors too. Or show different looks with other purples because that's my favorite to wear I 'm just not that great at it yet.

#15293
                                                                                      mapis3534 Villegas

Absolutely love your videos, youre incredibly genuine and real

#15294
                                                                                        K Z

You’re a hoot Allana 😂. Love that you’re 🇨🇦. Yes please to the top bronzers video!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!