Milk Bath Nails – Acrylic vs Gel

Main Milk Bath Nails – Acrylic vs Gel

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nail Career Education.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Milk Bath Nails - Acrylic vs Gel - Part 1

Suzie creates the popular Milk Bath Nails using Acrylic for one nail, and Gel for another. See the differences in technique, and the finished look. Do you have …

Genavieve C

The 80โ€™s hair ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ you go girl . I love that yellow nail color you had on. Also your cat is adorable!!! Critter is your actual cats name ?

malaki9ify

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฟYou are the Bob Ross of nails!!!! Amazing and so incredibly soothing and talented. Your voice is so lovely. And I had never heard of the milk bath nails before! I can't wait to see if my salon can do these for me when I am due for a fill in about 2 weeks!!! Thanks! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
          Edit: Added flowers ๐Ÿ˜

Henny S

Stunning! ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

Kim Pietersen

Finally! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

TheyBLK

Susie the nails are gorgeous as always but your hair gorgeous too.

Amber Lynn

Is it possible to do a gem inlay?

NikkiBe Uckerman

I was wondering if you can do poly gel nails with dipping powder to color it??

Christine Crosby

Camera Man keep it rolling you do a great job too and your voice is not bad either๐Ÿ‘

Christine Crosby

Suzie you are a shining diamond, always fab videoโ€™s and your voice is calming. ๐Ÿ’•

Shaili Gounden

How long does it take for acrylic to dry

emmanuella robert

Could you do your nails with a straw

Rebeca Stanca

You two are absolutely adorable! Such care for the itty bitty spider <3

Stephora

I watch too much American youtube. I felt the need (in my head) to correct your mauve pronunciation when I realized no wait that is the Canadian way.

Angelique Holder

This was by far my most beloved episode; you two, Critter, and then saving the bitty spider! Words cannot explain, but you are all my tribe (spidey too)… moments can be a universe and precious moments like this, absolute comfort in the chaos. Just, thank you… ๐Ÿค—

Aleia Albrecht

Cameraman freeing kitties and spiders, this video is so wholesome.

elliesmohm

Love the work that you and cameraman do. The sound (voice & music) is flawless. Love all the angles that weโ€™re able to see of the nails. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Kiera lxoxxo

When she cuts the dried flowers the sound is so nice !

Kiera lxoxxo

Suzie when's grant comming back?

Just Jo Nail Addict

Apparently if you use fresh flowers pop them in alcohol for 10 minutes then leave to dry out for a few minutes, then they donโ€™t brown x

Mara’s Life

Could you use nail glue to stick the flowers down? Or would that react with the acrylic product?

itplaysminecraft

I think it would be funny to have cameraman try to do your nails, he's always watching so he might know more than we think, either way I think it'd be neat to watch him try

Josephine Clark

HELP!! I have a greenie! If I leave it to breath for 2 days and do vinegar soaks can I put enhancements on? I feel so naked without nails because my natural nails are so thin. Please help!

Lilychanex

Iโ€™m not caught up on Suzieโ€™s video. Where can I get her signature brush?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!