Miss America Tries to Console Insecure Bridesmaid | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Main Miss America Tries to Console Insecure Bridesmaid | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Miss America Tries to Console Insecure Bridesmaid | Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids

Former Miss America, Caressa Cameron, wants her bridesmaids to be comfortable in the dresses she picks, but that might be easier said then done. Catch Say …

Say Yes to the Dress

What do you think of the dress the bride chose?

Vanessa Desir

2 minutes in && I LOVE Rita already!

Kreole Taurus

Omgosh! Group hug everyone! We need love here stat!

booboobrinn

wow i didn't expect to cry at this episode…x

Missing Girl

I’m glad they all liked the dress in the end

tahia banu

I thought of James Charles hearing the bride talk that fast!!

Indu Seethanathan

I saw this brides wedding pic… But the bridesmaids wer wearing a black dress i think. But not this.

Koko Weltal

Highschool sweethearts Aaaawwwwwww 😘

Mor Xiong

Why not have the insecure friend tried on the chosen dress too?

Rosa Jessica

Whoa! Okay, did her beautiful bridesmaid just referenced a Backstreet Boy?

lovely me

Rita hunny you're gorgeous. NOONE LYING TO YOU.

Kaycee Girl!

I think the bridesmaid looks beautful! !😍😍😍😍

Sara Samaletdin

Does anyone else think all the bridesmaid dresses in this show look very cheap (even though they aren’t) and dated (early 2000s style).

Hend Ashraf

I don't really understand why people with different body types weights and skin tone should wear the same dress?
                                  I believe it is kinda selfish
                                  Maybe the bride can decide the colors but the Bridesmaids decide on the style.

Sally

Bride acting as a boss

Stormie Key

Seems like a great group ❀️ they were all so sweet to each other, her wedding will be bombπŸ’πŸ’„πŸ‘ 

Dallis Jett

This has be bawling lmao

Upasika Rai

What a lovely friend relationship..
                                          She was not fat ..
                                          She was gorgeous ,hot ..πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

Niha Khan

She took so much of time to hug her

viewer 1

I actually liked the first dress on the bridesmaid to the far right. The one who had on the dark dress with the purple bow.

Maybe it simply looked nice on that particular girl. I would need to see it on everyone to truly decide.

Trinity Halsey

Omg I just want to hug her 😭😭😭

The Oreo Jedi

I am having this feeling right now too. People always told me I lost weight but I never see it. Now I'm about to be a bridesmaid for not one but TWO weddings. I can feel those tears like it hurt me 😭 but she looked so beautiful ❀️❀️❀️❀️

you-know-who27

Damn I'm fucking crying

Christina Rivera

The bride is so kind

Joyce Hoffmann

You look fantastic. And no one was lying to you whenever they told you looked great. They saw YOU, the warm, loving woman you are.

A

I'm in tears. What a lovely group of women!

bubblegummel

I loved the black boatneck one. Id have that my wardrobe

Living With Freddie

These bridesmaids are a pleasure to watch for once im not rolling my eyes at how they treat the bride and her decisions even though sometimes the bridesmaids dress choice that the bride chooses is questionable. Losing all that weight she looks fabulous. Great team for this wedding day.

Captain stark

She looks so good

Stolen Queen

They all are so supportive to each other

My rock solid heart Melted

Light Yagami

Awe, I want to give Rita a hug. I haven't been through what she has, but I, just as almost every female has, knows what it's like to be insecure/self conscious about their body.

When I was younger my parents took my makeup away from me as a punishment and I broke down in tears because I felt un-pretty without it. Now everyday I walk proudly without makeup.
                                                                    I hope she finds her self worth. 😊

Simran Makandar

When you're constantly told you're fat, nothing convinces you that you're beautiful too. I relate to her.

Aanya Pillai

I'm like the 30th person lol

Robbie Gabito

She doesnt look pretty to be miss america

T cnBrooklyn

Luv this respectfull friendship

#8466
                                                                            Disha Biswas

That was such a sweet gesture.. And I really love the bride.. She has such a sweet soul

#8467
                                                                              jazz moharana

Bride n bridesmaids all are so beautiful n lovely … i love how thy support eachother

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!