MORE FAILS … SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Main MORE FAILS … SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      MORE FAILS ... SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Some of you may absolutely love these products, I just think there are much better options for your money! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Michele Chavez

I seen a video where Thattaylaa recommends Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser ….she said it works great for her to remove self tanner…

Lauren O’Sullivan

Lemon and sugar can take off my tan they that

Milica Milenkovic

Oooh I love this more blush-less contoure look 🙂

Aimee Jean

Can you please review on younique products please..

Julie Valencia

I died when she said someone said to put toothpaste on your arm ‘ I DID THAT ‘ 🤣🤣 same Tati when I have a problem I look up diys usually even if there weird and random

Alicia kers Latina

It’s been 2 months since I ordered your halo beauty. And still haven’t recieved it. And never even had a proper response. So not gonna be supporting you nor your Chanel anymore. Still love you. Goodbye. 🙂

Aditi Sawant

Too mucj talking honey

Elizabeth Feng

Thank you for talking to my friend and I today! Sorry for being awkward LMAO but you are his idol for so long! You are so so pretty and nice in person!!! 🤗

kathy quiroga

Personally i love the ulta self tanner the 2hr one is a dupe for loving tan at half the price! I just leave it on a little bit longer usually 3hrs for a "dark" tan (datl compared to my skin)

rmad88

Although my skin wasn’t bad, I’ve used halo for 3 months and people keep commenting on how good my skin looks. Trying the HIS multivitamin next. THANK YOU!

Ziqing Zhou

Ohii's mascara is also working pretty well for me. It's thin wand and it's a bit weaker than the Benefit Roller Lash but I love it. Really curious Tati try the brand out~

blpacked laine

tati! wheres taylor?!

Barbara Paz

Dear Tati….lemon!!! Just rub lemon on the strikes of your self tan and it will go away 😉

goci larisa

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

billetdoux569

Destroyer

Christy Woods

Nars also didnt make a dark enough one for medium to deep

Alycia Wilson

Anybody know if she’s tried that new liquid eyeliner I think it’s L’Oréal or maybelline… and it has like a wing liner stencil with it?

Christina Scafuto

$75 brush? No Tati nooo!

Zivile Mat.

Bioderma serum amazing for more oily, mixed skin as I have. It gave me flawless, blurred out pores skin effect.

Evelyn Torres

Did she talk about the jergens!?

phoenixluvsu

Hi Tati, could you please go over the list of ingredients that you prefer to have/don’t have in your foundation please? I’d love to experiment myself but don’t have the budget for that

Lilith mah

Im sry for what happened to u but u can use foundation to cover ur arm !

jellothere

Lol I thought she said “red bull” instead of “red bowl”.

Tarynl Dancer322

You should do a video where you do your make up with your bad hand.

Tuấn Anh Huỳnh

Can you try holo taco from Cristine ?

Elizabeth Peebles

Loving tan has a self tamer remover

Tiffany Jett

I mixed the commentary on the Jergen's, it's featured on the thumbnail but not discussed in the video. I'm confused. 😕

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!