Morning Routine in MY NEW HOUSE

Main Morning Routine in MY NEW HOUSE

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      Morning Routine in MY NEW HOUSE

welcome to my morning routine in my new house!!! as you guys know, I recently moved into my new place & I thought it was time to share my new and improved …

Tara Michelle

I've been living in my new place for 2 months now & I thought it was finally time to share my new morning routine with you guys!!! What's your morning routine usually look like?!?

kiersyn dewein

Mascara. That's all I wear and I rarely wear it.

Maya K.

Avo & eggs

Linda Emilia

Eggs with avocado๐Ÿฅ‘

sisipinho

I would do mascara too, my lashes are blonde and pretty much invisible without it. But they're actually pretty long!

Darian Lynn

MASCARA FOR SURE

Ava Citano

breakfast: boiled eggs with avocado inside!!

Darian Lynn

Your two deviled egg recipe ofc!! I've yet to try it but def am soon!

Safiyya S

avacado deviled eggs!!

Marialena Mekeridou

Mascara duhh๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’—love you Tara, you are my all time favorite YouTuber.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Greetings from Greece ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท โค๏ธ

hey itโ€™s cali

my alexa went off

hailey vincelette

hard boiled eggs with avacado and seasoning

Abby Bernadette

what's breakfast without Tara's signature deviled eggs!!!

Valentina Rosic

hard boiled eggs and u mix the yolk with avocados and put a bunch of seasoning on it like pepper powder

Joy Chen

I had the problem with burning contacts too but I found that rinse it with saline before putting them in does the trick. Hope that helps!

Emily MacMurray

โ€œsneaky fam!!!!!!โ€ The purse you are carrying where is it from!?

Luh’Shaeee Sa’Mon

Your boiled deviled eggs always lol . Stay watching your vlogs pretty sure I've seen every one lol โฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Amber

Deviled advocado eggs ๐Ÿ˜›

MsMilesmayhem

AVOCADO DEVILED EGGGGGGS

Rebecca Yalda

Either avocado toast or eggs and avocado on top literally I watch every vlog like every time I see a vlog up it just makes my day I love watching you and how you have changed through those years girl you are beautiful โค๏ธ

imdeontoms

It used to be guacamole toast! But then you got obsessed with deviled eggs with guacamole? Oh you also used lovvveee scrambled eggs! Hahaha โค๏ธ

Kelli Hourihan

I guess hard boiled eggs w avocado in the middle!

Drellphine

Girl, I watch a lot of renovation or room make over video's and I just realized that our styles match perfectly, there has not been one thing in your house that I thought like 'nah' or 'I would do it differently' ! Sending you love from Belgium โค๏ธ

cathy xo

I would use mascara too

Astha Bisani

Eggs!!!

Arlen Andrade

Super random but I hope youโ€™re putting on sunscreen especially since you walk a lot and itโ€™s super hot out! ๐Ÿ™‚

cathy xo

Your house is so nice ๐Ÿ’œ

Stefanie Rose Beauty

Loving your new house so far! So cute

AlongForTheRide

I just want to know why your garlic powder was upstairs. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cause I can RELATE TO THAT

Mia

where is ur bag from?@

Olivia Holguin

Why do you buy pre boiled eggs? This is a genuine question.

Lama28

Is it the egg avocado thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Angelika

Beautiful house your should be proud โ™ฅ๏ธ

Abriana Carey

Deviled eggs with avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ˜

#90048
                                                                          ALI

I started making those eggs, honestly such a nice filling meal ๐Ÿ™‚

#90049
                                                                            Mara Furnish

DEVILED EGGS WITH AVOCADO INSIDE

#90050
                                                                              Elizabeth Fawcett

mascara or foundation

#90051
                                                                                Celeste Roberts

What lens do you use on your Canon m6??? Thanx! Love the vid by the way! Also, this is the girl tht works at Tocaya @ the mall ๐Ÿ™‚

#90052
                                                                                  Maxine Cb

avocado toast

#90053
                                                                                    Melanie Gonzalez

ROOM TOUR!!!

#90054
                                                                                      Elizabeth Fawcett

What laptop do you have? I'm looking into buying one of those for high school because I've seen that they are light and simple

#90055
                                                                                        Michelle F

Guacamole deviled eggs!!!!!

#90056
                                                                                          Delaney Loghry

we all knew she is about to make her famous deviled eggs ๐Ÿฅš

#90057
                                                                                            Destiny Goraieb

two hard boiled eggs with avocado and u take the yolk out and mix avocado with a bunch of seasonings add it back to egg and sprinkle some paprika or cayenne on top ๐Ÿค—

#90058
                                                                                              Sara Rashti

Expecting nothing less than the avocado deviled eggs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!