MORNING ROUTINE in *quarantine* lol

Main MORNING ROUTINE in *quarantine* lol

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      MORNING ROUTINE in *quarantine* lol

I can’t believe we’re STILL in quarantine! Unreal. Here’s my new updated morning routine lol. Check out Fabletics

Merazh Beauty Boutique♥♥♥♥

People always have something to say. Its drinking iced coffee still same ingredients. I'm confused on how its harmful too.

MaybeMeaB

A lot of people are worried about the caffeine and/or sugar content for the Dalgona coffees and that people are having too much. Instructions for making instant coffee calls for 1 teaspoon per 6 fluid ounces, but in my opinion that is very weak and just tastes like slightly flavored water, so I generally do more than that if making an instant cup of coffee. That one teaspoon, from my researching online, generally has around 60 mg of caffeine. A Dalgona coffee, if you use the typical recipe of 2 Tablespoons of everything, means it would have 360 mg of caffeine. Some people consider this too much. BUT if you look at caffeine content of, let's say, a Grande Blonde Roast coffee from Starbucks, it is also 360 mg. If you have a high caffeine tolerance and are used to having one or two coffees a day, you would likely be unaffected if you are only having one Dalgona a day. Other people are worried about sugar. A Tablespoon of sugar is about 12 grams, so if doing 2 Tablespoons in the Dalgona, you're looking at 24 grams of sugar. Tons of people put sugar packets in their coffee. Sugar In The Raw packets are about 5 grams per packet. So it is probably quite a bit more sugar than most people use in a regular coffee. Replacing other added sugars you might eat during the day would balance that out though. I'm not a doctor or nutritionist, just looking at the content levels in these drinks and doing the math. It is always best to consult a doctor though if you have any concerns regarding caffeine tolerance or sugar levels.

Melissa Laking

read the defining decade! its sooo good and as a 25 yr old who just went through a breakup like you, it gave me a whole new perspective on what I should be focusing on right now!❤️

nataliest91

In Greece we make that coffee since ages and no one knew! It's just frappe guys! We use a specific very thin mixer, especially made for that! How come everybody discovered it now?

Phaedra Douglas

Sneaky fam.

meg flat2

Everything in moderation! Enjoy your coffee peep! Love love your utube channel Tara! You’re adorable n funny! So awesome that your dad your business partner supports , helps, jumps on a flight to come to your aid & mentors you ! Your pretty fgggg Amazing! You’re blessed Tara! Stay safe! Greetings from
                  Colorado! Shalom 🇮🇱💙

Lara Milanovic

what is the link for fabletics ?

Geneve Lau

SUH-NEEEEEKY FAM!

ViolinChick

"I do a little bit more skin care just to…kill time" lol I felt that for quarantine! At work I usually don't even wear makeup because I'm waking up at like, 5:30am, and just sit in front of a computer all day and no one cares. It's been kind of nice to be able to have a more laid back morning routine, casually put on some light makeup more like 10am, mostly so that everytime I look in the mirror I don't scare myself😂

Alicia Waid

The real question is… How do you stay so fit? 😫 Your body is literally goals lol

Zahra A

Loveeee the color of the workout clothes!

xHeartbeatx

People are saying its bad because of the tbsp of sugar. You could try and put sweetener in your coffee instead of sugar. There's also sugar free sweetener syrups in different flavors on the market. I've never made this coffee, but I bet it could work.

Liina Paalits

How long does that routine take you? It would take me like a whole day to do all those things, haha. 😀

Shanay Briscoe

This was so relaxing to watch! Love your videos!

Silvia Oportus

Traducción porfavorrr 😂🙏🏻

Tierracporter

She made the whipped coffee look so easy to make, but i somehow have tried 5 times and messed up every single timeee😭😭

Paris Griffith

What is the name of the purple and blue leggings you’re wearing? 😊

Amanda Medina

I love the cup you're using for your coffee. where can I get it??

Autumn Boekeloo

yes please!!! night routine!!!

Iridescence

Those sweats look so comfortable!! Where did you get it 😍

Bekka Dowland

The subtle art of not giving a f*ck is a great book! Highly recommend!

Kaitlin McDonald

One thing I would recommend instead of focusing on self-help books is to change it up with a biography or a more educational book. I find they can be so inspiring, and focusing on someone else journey, or focusing on a part of the world around you, it can really change your perspective. One autobiography I loved was scrappy little nobody by Anna Kendrick, so funny! Also, a book I'm waiting on is called The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom by Johnathan Haidt. My sister recommended it to me and I am on the waiting list to borrow it from the library online. Hope you keep staying positive! Love your videos.

Christianna Eleni

Who else recently started a YouTube channel!? And was inspired by Tara!

marianna gallardo

your egg chair looks sooo relaxing!!

Kaelyn Coker

House tour house tour even the patio. EVREYONE comment if you think she should do this thanks

Paula Arkin

Just thought of a drinking game while binge watching videos 🤣 everytime tara says quarantine or egg chair take a shot 🤣🤣 no hate love your videos just a little joke !! ❤️❤️❤️

Natalie Gisselle

Ooh your home looks so cozy and chill, loved how you started it off. TIKTOK coffee is a must from now on haha.I was wondering if you have a workout routine you follow or have been doing quarantine OMG just kidding you mentioned it already.. I think im going to get my hands on a fabletics set.
                                                            Definitely taking time for your self is big part of self care and not rushing into doing straight work because then you tire yourself out

Sneaky fam!!!!!!

Paola Diaz

100% recommend to read “you are a badass” by Jen Sincero

MissSvingen

Tara, your nature-console table in your living room is so fab. Please let me know where you bought it and also the egg chair please 🙂 xoxo Eleni

Janessa Maria

i didn’t know i needed this video but thank you wow i feel so much more inspired and motivated

Tara Alaniz

My name is Tara too!!!!

justxnatalia

One of my favorite books are:
                                                                      the game of life and how to play it by Florence Scovel Shinn is a must.
                                                                      Secret Door to Success also by Florence Scovel Shinn
                                                                      and Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success. Love you <3

Lily Bell

Tara I have a question i love how your vlogs are set out I was wondering what do you use?

andapanda

I would recommend reading "the life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo. Based on how tidy your place always looks you don't really need it but there's something about it that just helped me appreciate my home so much more.

#125425
                                                                          Maria A

I think people need to start reading more and cross referencing, and educating themselves more on what's really happening. Too many close minded and uninformed people who can only see a step ahead. "quarantine".
                                                                            If anyone believes that this was a pure accident, then you are mistaken. There was not only a job post in October of 2019 for public health advisor (quarantine program) from dates: November 2019- to may 2020. Dr. Anthony Fauci went on to a university conference in January 2017 saying that in Trumps presidency we would see a surprise outbreak.. Not to mention how Bill Gates goes in to poor African nations and from 2000-2017 paralyzed, killed and made women infertile hundreds of thousands of children and adults with his vaccines upping the dosage from 5- to 50 ingredients. Went on Ted talks saying with the right health care and vaccines we can lower the population by 13%.
                                                                            Now we have both Gates and Fauci, and theWHO all saying we wont get back to normal without a vaccine.

#125426
                                                                            Katelynn Rigney

The Untethered Soul: the journey beyond yourself by Michael A Singer will change your life. Such a good book!

#125427
                                                                              Romy Rjeili

I WAIT FOR UR VIDSSS SO EXCITED

#125428
                                                                                Romy Rjeili

my fav human NO JOKE luv UUU

#125429
                                                                                  Farnaws Khojastehfar

For the sugar people have problem, I put sugar in my coffee too because I hate bitter things🤷 I don't put as much as it takes away the taste it just makes it less bitter🤭

#125430
                                                                                    Paige Boyington

usually don’t comment on videos but I’ve watched you for so long and you’re hands down my favorite influencer! you’re always so genuine and real and I love your style! anyone who knows me knows I live at the gym and live for working out and shocked I haven’t tried fabletics before.. needless to say, I just ordered SO much stuff I can’t wait! (had to get the Paige sports bra bc well you have to buy something named after you 🤷🏻‍♀️) love youu💓

#125431
                                                                                      Farnaws Khojastehfar

I usually don't watch these videos but yours is really good and I watch it and I'm satisfied af🤭😂♥️

#125432
                                                                                        JD 2010

I drink tiktok coffee daily
                                                                                          Its my new fav thing

#125433
                                                                                          Allison Wade

read the defining decade! Best self help book and I feel like it is really your speed with being such productive and motivated person!

#125434
                                                                                            Julia Preston

What size do you wear in the fabletics leggings and tops?

#125435
                                                                                              Marie marie

I’m a nurse so I go and take care of people even covid19 people. I enjoy laying in my sweatpants alot haha no work outs for me lol

#125436
                                                                                                Cindy Mentrup

You should read “buy yourself the f*cking lillies”!!!! SO GOOD

#125437
                                                                                                  Tania Davenport

I love you, you motivate me to better myself

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!