Mortician Vs. Makeup Artist

Main Mortician Vs. Makeup Artist

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Mortician Vs. Makeup Artist: Makeup Challenge

“This makeup has not been used on dead people.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

chunghwa

I don’t like either one of the makeup looks 😬😐

PwikachUwU Mish

Of course the mortician have straight, heavy bangs!!! 😂😂😂

Patricia Nicole

Why is that girl frowning the whole time

Angelica Garcia

Did she use the same brushea she used on dead people just asking for a freind

Keanne Lee

Mortician: If you were alive. I would…
                Her: I AM ALIVE
                Lol

Nayana Nagaraj

when i’m dead i want my makeup to be done by james charles

A

Thats a makeup artist? He was so nice and genuine but his work seemed more amateur with the liner and the entirety of the eyeshadow look.

Your Life Is A Great Story

I’m disappointed there are no My Girl references in the video and in the comments.

Hufflepuff710

Most people are saying they like the mortician's makeup better but I think the makeup artist's looks WAY better.

Bhanu 95

I dont know why but I hate this girl.. I find her irritating

Nellie Valencia

What was that form called
                            Again?

Hey There

When I was 6 in first grade the teachers sent me to the counselor and called my parents cuz I said I wanted to be a mortician so I can work with people who won’t complain about my skills

Autumn Summers

Didn't like the makeup artist makeup. The mortician did a way better job.

Lauren James

Living for the look the mortician gave her, outstandingly beautiful on her. The makeup artist’s just looked kinda messy to me in comparison.

Kaitlin Dils

Is it just me, or does Nina seem pissed during the majority of this video?…At least with the MUA.

Fatma Atma

The mortician made her look dead like a corpse.

Xathina Bloodstorm

this is such an interesting video to me as im gonna start the schooling to become a mortician when i finally move out of state

Aadya Khatavkar

Buzzfeed why do you keep doing useless stuff…Genuinely concerned

stephie 90

4:424:47 I died 😂😂😂😂😂

Rosario Mata

why isn't she laying down for the mortician?

fruitmonsterfly1

I didn’t know morticians also did the makeup, I thought they got someone else to do it

Dulce Guzman

Why don't morticians use bare minerals spray on makeup type?

debatingaftershock

We laugh and have a media image of a makeup artist that works on those who past away.
                                                    We need to Appreciate them very much. Science and magic for those left behind. Not something any person could do… and I’m sure it helps so many people in the process of grieving

Jane Justice Doe

At first I didn't want to watch this, because I'm still grieving, but I'm glad I did it. Not because it gave me some sort of peace, but because I was uncomfortable and did it anyway. I'm working though it. Will say a bit of it was triggering though. Made it out to the end so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Ooky Spooky Chic

when i die please put my favorite fake lashes on me.

PerthBeast Zzzz

Well it seems both them couldn’t make her look good

MouseyPeach

I'm getting some 1960s tv star vibes from the mortician's look! Like something you would see someone wear on Star trek

VickiiValentine

I love stuff like this <3

MsPurpleAfro

Shoutout to Ask a Mortician for doing this first

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!