MOVE WITH ME ep.1 // im moving! + touring houses!

Main MOVE WITH ME ep.1 // im moving! + touring houses!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      MOVE WITH ME ep.1 // im moving! + touring houses!

IM MOVING!!!! I am going to be BUYING a place in Los Angeles, wow. Seriously what a dream! This is going to be the first vid of the Move With Me series that I’m …

Tara Michelle

SO EXCITED TO FINALLY START THIS SERIES!!!! Moving is always so much fun and TOURING houses/apartments/condos has always been such a hobby of mine! Hope you guys enjoy!!! 🙂 Which was your favorite place that I saw?!

Rebecca van Rooyen

I would think that you should go for the house because it is a place where you can grow into and truly make it your own 🥰

Emilia Sabel

The house was gorgeous! 😍😍👏

Armyl blink Jwje

How do u tour houses if they r already bought. Like a lot of the units u said “recreated by the person that live here” stuff lidat.

Lily Howe

Sneaky fam!!! 😘

Landery Roe

I like the 1st one the best!

fran tav

i love sunrooms! i have one of my own & sitting out there when it’s sunny = the most relaxing feeling ever!!

Keegan Levine

I loved the house and the townhouse that was a little out of ur budget and I hope more opportunities come your way to find your dream home 😍😍😍😍

AnneMaren Nordbø

Condo #6 was my favourite😍 the view was amazing❤️

Ccooll696Roblox

This might just be because I live in the midwest and we don't have many condos but I say go for the house. The open space and no upstairs and downstairs neighbors is just so nice!

kary stam

OMG!! I'm soo happy for you💖💖

cold summer

YES! Looking forward to this series!

Joann Ho

HOUSE!!

Monserat Sanchez

The house is beautiful!!

Mike Sullivan

A suggestions for an episode in this series…… run through what defines a house vs condo vs apartment vs townhouse in LA. Also how does having an agent work what do they do for you what do you get out of having an agent versus not having an agent. I think this would be very interesting ep.

Jaime Brooke30

I am excited for you to find a place! I like the house the best, and I understand not wanting to buy a house while living alone.

danyelle white

you need that house 😍😍😍😍

c marie

What ever happened with your visa?

Anntedoot Desalago

I'll go with the house its really nice 😍

Katie Lynn

i love the house! i can definitely see you living there 😭😭😭

Cece Kurtz

omg cannot wait for this series ! the house was my fav. or the second townhome

Sierra Kay

Either condo #1 or the house!! Both amazing

Cj Inabinet

Definitely feel like I was watching HGTV 😂

Raquel Mancilla

i loooveeeddd the house! i could see you staying there for a long time and growing there! so happy to see the next chapter of your life and so happy for you !

Yara 99

I know you didn't want a house but i love the house that you showed us tho❤️❤️

Yara 99

Is this means that you're staying in LA?😍 Hope it is

Yara 99

I LOVE THIS SERIES

Celeste Lopez

The house is the best in my opinion 😍😃!

Jenna Neff

The house!!! & the one with the outdoor indoor window room lol 💜

Abbey Awesome101

i just moved from texas usa and then after high school i moved to oregon usa after high school and i moved for collage so im going to lane community collage but i have to wait six mounths for residency so since im covered as disabled under he american with disablities act and m going to apply for disablity check i have poor eyesight and consiered blind so i cant live alone or drive but i can see erffctly during the day and i couldent work long at domnios id have a youtube channel ansd i am going to do a video on the pas nine mounths i also loved the video and wish you well with moving

Lesley S.

The house was beautiful 🤩🤩, lots of things and plans that the house would fit perfectly for!💞

anj

its called sunroom, in the condo #4 townhouse

Lucy Emmerson

seriously can't believe i've been watching you since the 1 bedroom apartment. time really flies omg

SlayTyra

I wish u mentioned prices😭maybe u could put the estimate in the description?

#60503
                                                                          Kelsey Rodeffer

Totally think you should go with a house. I feel like it would suit you, but at the end of the day need to get what you LOVE and are happy with!

#60504
                                                                            becca fields

The house 😍

#60505
                                                                              Katia Luyo

Actually loved the first one and the Silverlake one! Tara would love it if you shared how you planned out your finances (having an independent job) to get you to this place and a little bit more of that side of your life. Looking forward to more condo videos 💕

#60506
                                                                                Julia Skiles

The first condo is what my dream place looks like. I’m so in love

#60507
                                                                                  Fanny Kogan

THE HOUSEEE

#60508
                                                                                    Stephanie Hart

The first place was the Best one it was very nice!!!! You need to learn how to drive…

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!