MOVE WITH ME ep.5 // MOVE IN DAY!!! Unpacking!!

Main MOVE WITH ME ep.5 // MOVE IN DAY!!! Unpacking!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tara Michelle.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      MOVE WITH ME ep.5 // MOVE IN DAY!!! Unpacking!!

THE DAY FINALLY CAME AROUND WHERE I GOT TO MOVE INTO MY NEW HOUSE!!! I’m obsessed w my cute little townhouse and the move in process has …

Tara Michelle

HEREEE WE GO!!! LETS MOVE IN TO MY NEW PLACE!!!

Rebecca D

You could make the other videos in this series about buying new furniture, organizing the different rooms and, when the time comes, the remodeling of the bathrooms and the kitchen 🙂

Kate Orchard

I’m so in love with your beautiful new house!!!! You did good!!!

Katie Lynn

so excited for you tara!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Finja paschke

Yesssss moving vlogs 😍😍 and love to see you and Taylor so happy 😊🥰

Amber Tantog

Ah this is so refreshing to see! I can’t wait to experience this in the future 💛 congrats on the house!! And your bf is straight up MVP!

Elvira H.

you should get a baseball bat or something of that sort because you can never been too safe!! i’m so happy for you! you deserve this!!

Raluca Popa

I think you can erase those writtings using acetone. You Can try at least 🙈

patience

I saw that right when u posted it on ur story, what a dumb lady lol

keesha cooper

For those shelves for your shoes you can maybe turn them around so that you don’t see the words!!

Maddy Kelley

Okay but what do you put on a shelf labeled rock hahaha previous owner sounds interesting

lilyluvs dolphins

Hey Tara! Congratulations on your new house. Teacher hack for your home: magic eraser will take off the permanent marker. 😉

Caleb Dix

12:51 not even a week and you already have a psycho neighbor

Kelsie King

“Its coming from that light, EH?” Such a Canadian 😂

subi subi

Remember TO SWITCH OFF the WIFI at night.
                                    Btw….instead of changing out the cabinets and counter tops…why any you just stick CONTACT PAPER on them??? Much cheaper.

Alexis R

I know you said you have the down town apt till the end of the month but my don’t you get a u haul and take it all in one shot ?

Candela Mendez

Love it 😍

Anna S

does anyone know where the pillows on her bed are from?

Andy Chouin

Quick fix for your shelves that were written on : just put washi tape 🙂

Julia Walker

Use rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sharpie in the closet

Haley Haitz

Love the patio! so cute! ps: you're gorgeous and I'm so happy things are working out between u and taylor! life's on your side.

Hannah

Girl you should have got a uhal! Move everything in one trip lol

anntastic1

I love your place! And I’m so happy you’re keeping it real and not living beyond your means. Surely the difference between buying what you need and buying what you want. CONGRATS!

Kailey Williams

Yay! So excited for you! I love the wood floors in your house! They’re so pretty! Love moving vlogs! ☺️

6ezepeda

If you draw expo (dry erase) marker over the permanent marker and wipe it off it should come off!

Karissa Barajas

I have the whole set of those anthro glasses . LOVVEEEEE THEM

Missy Glitter Vlogs

When I moved into my new apartment I had to have a air mattress too,because I don’t have a bed at all! I love your new home! It’s beautiful Tara! 😍

Ridah Zaman

Hey Tara! You can get off the sharpie by rubbing it with some nail paint remover

Missy Glitter Vlogs

When I moved into my new apartment I had to have a air mattress too,because I don’t have a bed at all! I love your new home! It’s beautiful Tara! 😍

NellsBells

Use a magic eraser to get the sharpie off walls 🤗

Brittney Lynn

Love your house and SO happy for you! How does the google WiFi work? Do you still pay monthly for WiFi?

Andrea Calix

The adventures of moving somewhere new and meeting the nice* neighbors 😂😂😂 , love the place tara💕

Jessica Ramintang

Hi! Can I ask who’s the singer and titled the song on 2:25? Thank you 🙂

ALI BUZZELLI

I'm so curious what the previous tenants stored on that rock shelf hahaha

#75267
                                                                          Nalisa Talks

I feel like this neighbor is going to be…a handful lol

#75268
                                                                            Alexis D

I love that you bought a house that you get to do renovations too that you’ll love!!! Can’t wait for all the videos!!! Love you 😭

#75269
                                                                              alyssa carbonell

haha so used to the videos being in the house now from your vlogs that i was shook when you started in your apartment

#75270
                                                                                Jelitza Palomino

Hey girl! I’ve been LOVING your move in vlogs !! I was wondering what camera you use to vlog? Love the quality of your vids

#75271
                                                                                  Shawdi Alahverdi

UGH I LOVEEE MOVING VLOGS! also you're going to make this house so cute and pinteresty i can feel it! love you tara! and shoutout to taylor for all the help! 🙂

#75272
                                                                                    Kadina Connor

“They’re fancy shmance“ I love the way you said that

#75273
                                                                                      Kadina Connor

I just finished watching the videos in your vlog channel and I’m not even bothered

SNEAKY FAM!!!!!!

#75274
                                                                                        Molly McArdell

I love your Colorado crop top. I'm from Colorado!

#75275
                                                                                          angelbby0592

Wait question?! How come you didn’t sleep in the actual bed? Or was it like the box bed?

#75276
                                                                                            Bettiel H

I know you toldd us where u got your slippers from but i forgot!! Pls remind me??❤️

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!