Mum Wants Bride to Pick a Dress That Covers Her "Chubby Arms" | Say Yes To The Dress

Main Mum Wants Bride to Pick a Dress That Covers Her "Chubby Arms" | Say Yes To The Dress

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress

Lisa wants her daughter to get a ball gown with sleeves to hide her arms but bride, Angelica, isn’t too happy about that. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC – Sky …

Raegan Holsted

God publicly body shaming your soon to be bride daughter that's a new low

Juliana

Her mother just wants her daughter to look pretty

Christine in Nornia

Ugh, what is it with some Mother’s and their daughters image😫

bonifus sisters

Klienfield does not have much collection for chubby brides..curvy bride’s boutique is the best for that

Sally

Moms should tell the truth but should not be so rude,but the dress her mom picked is so beautiful

DemonicFlaim1000

If she were my mother, I would never speak to her again. No one deserves that in their life.

Annie Harding

Imagine living with that, the bride is more mature than her mother. You’d have to have such a thick skin, the mother made me self-conscious and I’m only watching this

Sammie Marie

That mother Is so mean

Maryam Charles

Mom seriously??? Body shame ur child like that..seriously mom…she need slap..

Minjinsor Ganbaatar

You go girl!!! Wear what you makes happy. Anyways you are beautiful😘

Meiji

Holy cow! The mom is awful! I remember when I wore a sleeveless dress and I was super insecure about my chubby arms, and my mom was the one to comfort me

vartika gaur

Half way into the video and i already wanna throw a brick at her mom. How can a mother be so demeaning, wtf? Her daughters are so beautiful, if only she could see that.

K S

Why is the fat mother picking on her daughter who is smaller than she is.

Princess Koko

I have very VERY similar issues with my mom. She always talking about my stomach. All I hear when I’m looking for clothes, taking pics, or anything “suck it in” or “we gotta use material to cover it. Needless to say I stopped living with her LONG ago and I avoid functions with her. I’ve been to 3 wedding dress shops I haven’t brought her yet and I’ve had questions. I’m gonna show them this video next time ppl ask me

Cinnaman TV

Hahhah this is my mother and Me is it our Italian culture idk were super honest

Dona Jose

The bride has an amazing body and she is super confident about it! You go girl 🙌

Lan Friesen

Her younger sister is more mature than her mother…

anonymous wanderer

But mum…a sleeve does not make a chubby arm a slim arm🙁 and the bride is beautiful so is her sister

rokhshana islam

Seriously!!! This mom is totally mental!

Sarah-Anne Carney

I couldn't watch this it was too disgusting. If you read this bride, youre gorgeous. Not oh youre bigher BUT none of that shit. Youre straight up gorgeous inside and out. Your mum seems like a bit of a jerk and I hope she works through her insecurities.

Ker Bear

Shame on that mother.

Victoria Nichkhun

I’m getting tired of the panina dresses😒

Lauren Nasca

Her mom is horrible

Kai !!!

The mother is going to tell her that she looks fat no matter what dress she wears.

CS Magix

what if it was scripted

cupcake132kr

mums like this are the reason why people have eating disorders. honestly really don't like the mum at all

Tenisha Wilson

Her arms are not chubby, what they mainly need to be concerned about is her breast not popping out during her wedding.

uppereastsidegirle

Both are beautiful girls.

Klaudia W

She looks so much better without the sleeves, so much more flattering for her figure than covering it up! That mum is crazy to shame her daughter like that especially if she said it herself she feels good!

emily jay

Her mum is so rude

spoly 813

It's moms like this one that give girls a lifetime of insecurity and lack of self confidence. The mom should look in the mirror first before commenting on her daughter's weight. Horrible woman!

Kayla Robinson

The second is gorgeous

KitKat W

Who say the girl at 2:40 in the background snap chatting the cameras

Lps Frostbite

Her arms are beautiful. HER ARMS ARENT CHUBBY

#10059
                                                                          Audrey Suit

she looks like Ashley graham, absolutely gorgeous!!

#10060
                                                                            Kayla Robinson

The first dress is amazing

#10061
                                                                              eunice cristi

I'm chubby but she's pretty while I'm not haha

#10062
                                                                                Olivia Cruz

her mom is so rude, moms are supposed to make there daughter feel good about themselves and boost their confidence not make them feel insecure and ugly

#10063
                                                                                  Jemma J

Honestly, just cuz ur mum body shamed u until u lost ur confidence, doesnt mean u transfer this negative energy to your daughter. Horrible 🤐

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!