my alarm didn't go off… 5 MINUTE MAKEUP!

Main my alarm didn't go off… 5 MINUTE MAKEUP!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      my alarm didn't go off... 5 MINUTE MAKEUP!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s my go to look when i’m running late & have to get out the door soon! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo!

KathleenLights

Hey guys….
        So I wasn’t going to post a video today because I wasn’t able to film over the weekend…. (I’ve been in and out of meetings trying to finalize all the steps to launch lights lacquer) so I thought I would film something quick for you guys this morning. It’s nothing special at all but I just wanted to say hi and chat with you’ Please bare with me while I get settled behind the scenes!!! Good stuff coming soon!!!’ Love you all. Thanks for your patience!

Vicky Nixon

I don't like straight sided mugs and it has to be a big mug 😂

Twin Peaks

My top 3 would be a brow gel ,mascara, and chapstick for sure and a pop of glitter on the eyes . Love glitter so much

Angel Paterson

No one:

Kathleen:……..
              🎶*HURISE N SHINEEE* 🎶

Alexandra V

I want to see the video with Jessie you guys always make me laugh 😂❤️

Viviana Ibarra

Upload ittttttttt, latinos know him!!

Amanda Lewin

You know we all want that video lol

H_ Nguyen

My literally 10-minute routine: wiping face with a cotton pad soaked in toner – sunscreen – concealer (only under eyes and T-zone, blend around in 10 secs) – blush – mascara – lipstick
                      My 5-minute version: wiping as usual – sunscreen – a light layer of powder foundation on my undereye area and T-zone – colored lip balm
                      My 2-minute version (which I do almost everyday lol don’t judge me): wiping as usual – sunscreen – lip balm – rise and shiiiiiiiiine

NeshmaLifestyleTV

Walter Mercadooo lol can’t wait 😂

Iridian Arellano

Uhm Kathleen can you post that Walter mercado video??!!! That’s my childhood!

Alfwinnn

I like those round ones, kinda like the one you have, or a stereotypical round one.

Alejandra Picazo

girl lets be honest, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US would watch ANYTHING that has you and Jessi in it

Angelica Pacheco

I'd like to say that quirky cute mugs are best but honestly, the wider the better. If a bowl had a handle on it, I'd probably drink coffee out of it

Ami Menjivar

POST IT!!! Walter Mercado me in the childhood feels (that sounded so weird but I know you get me lol). In typical fashion though I have to watch it with my mom telling me to be quiet until he was done talking about Taurus lol

Reychanelle Saints

There’s something diff with your jaws or cheeks i cant tell lol what is it?

Juan Rodriguez

You need to post that "waaaa te me ca do" video asap lol I still know his intro lol besides if you dont post it you're literally keeping him from so many people who dont know all about him lol

Leilani Tennyson

Too three would be. Mascara, lipgloss, and concealer

Bonita Michellita

KATHLEEEEEN after all our years together you still question whether we will like a video!!??! My mother would throw anything in reach if we spoke when he said Pisces 🤣 give. it. to. US!

Danielle England

Anything with you and Jessie we love. You two could be going to the grocery store and I'd watch it!

makeuplubr

Walter Mercado?!? Hell yeah!! Omg..PLEASE post it! !!

Jackie Medeiros

My top 3 would be; Bronzer, Mascara and lip gloss.

chailey baskins

Must have eyes brows and bronzer for sure!

crf crfo

I'd watch the Walter Mercado vid!

Janessa Soto

Please post it!

Nicole Tinsman

My favorite coffee cup is the kind I can put my whole hand through the handle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cassie Quach

I'm so mad. You've been raving about the hyaluronic acid mist from CP because of the mist, but mine is defected or something. There's a clog or something in mine because it streams at me in one spot. Aggressively. So sad 🙁

Alexis Vasquez

Concealer, bronzer, mascara

Leslie

Kathleen twerking at the beginning made me laugh so hard! Honestly if I only have 5 mins to do makeup, I’ll just skip it completely and go all au natural.

Lisette Enriquez

"Pero sobre todo, mucho, mucho, Mucho…Amor!" Lol post it!!!

Audrey Eli

THE BEST MUG has a small bottom and a wide top SO IT FITS ON A MUG WARMER!! Mugs with a large base don’t fit and make me sad

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!