MY ALLURE BEAUTY BOX! $93 VALUE FOR ONLY $10๐Ÿ˜ญ

Main MY ALLURE BEAUTY BOX! $93 VALUE FOR ONLY $10๐Ÿ˜ญ

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY APRIL ALLURE BEAUTY BOX!

YAY! MY APRIL BOX IS NOW AVAILABLE!! CHECK IT OUT HEREโžก —————————————————————————– Hi my …

Zerina Curic

I was watching your other video when I got the notification for this video, I couldnโ€™t be any happier. Thank you so much, Carli! Your beautiful appearance and character make my days better when depression hits. Stay strong, we love you โค๏ธ

Joyโ€™s Beauty Jawns

Just subscribed cause you know I have to support my girl, Carli!! Love you and your videos and still using youโ€™re awesome braid trick for air dried hair with cute style!! Got hair down to my booty, queen, so you know itโ€™s tough to figure out how to style this mop and so so grateful for your tips!! Love it!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Sarah Marie

Carli, do they ship to the UK? โค๏ธ

Hannah Amber

Really wanted this but it's not available to people outside the US.. And you have to subscribe for at least another 2 months afterwards ๐Ÿ™ xxx

anna main

Do you still use caster oil on your eyelashes?xxx

Brianna LoSasso Perez

Just purchased my box! Thanks carli! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

A bag of milk that expires in 2 days

I reckon there's about a pound of make-up and plastic, sad really.

Ishan Ali

The fact that sheโ€™s matching with the packaging of the box is an AESTHETIC

Maisy Xxx

Can you get this sent to England? I want it so bad ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Kayla C

Just signed up– so excited to get my box!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Molly Dvorak

Never heard of the box but you bet Iโ€™m subscribing just for this months box ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Elena C

Signed up ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ann Latham

You are one gorgeous babe! Everybody should want this box! I know I do ! What a deal ! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Jazzie Jae

im buying because its your collaboration, anyone else I would definitely second guess it

Rocio Perez

Hi Carly congratulations on your collab!! Hugs from Chicago ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

zainab sheik

Three words for Carli (although there is surely wayyyyy more positive words): beautiful, inspiring, good-heartedโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Stephaney Piedra-Morales

Okay I NEED this box!๐Ÿ˜

Jaz Zuniga Hernandez

Yay. Just ordered it. I didnโ€™t even watch the video. Just wanna be a supporter.

Vesselina Adrianna

Will the products be cruelty free after this box ? Does allure support that?

Brenda Gonzalez

Yaasss queeennn!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Blue Walker

Never been so early! Happy April Fools Day! Lol๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜„

Lola

The link doesn't work… ๐Ÿ˜”

Jionna Marte

I wish you would added more things that would work for deeper skintones ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ข

Jennifer

SO EXCITING!!!!

Rebecca Cheehy

You are so beautiful love you.

Christina Lisa

Yesss! So excited โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Julie Park

Carli, the link you provided us is broken!

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

petra aljinovic

Omg yessss๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

SANCIEDB

Great job Carli ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ Please what LIGHTS do you use for filming ???

Thato Cheele

Carli๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you look so lovely…as alwaysโค๐Ÿ˜˜

Corina Dragomir

Iโ€™m so sad they donโ€™t ship worldwide ๐Ÿ˜ญ

THE GLITTER PIXIE

SHIT HOW ITS JUST INTERNATIONAL BOOOO US IN THE UK NEVER GET ANYTHING ๐Ÿ˜ข HAVING A ROUGH TIME ATM WITH LIFE WOULD OF LOVED TO HAVE GOT THIS. STAY SAFE LOVE FROM THE UK โ™ก

Jennifer Autry

Can you please show us how to use the tanning cloth? I canโ€™t find any videos on it.

Kayla Cardoso

Yas!! I love your videos carli been watching you forever

#26955
                                                                          Emily E.

So excited when I got the email from allure about the upcoming beauty box!

#26956
                                                                            S Morales

How exciting for you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

#26957
                                                                              Alexis Albuquerque

Ahh congratulations girly you deserve the world!! ๐Ÿ’–

#26958
                                                                                MissFlorence

Carli โค๏ธ

#26959
                                                                                  Jessica Samaniego

Is this REAL!!? How exiting!! I have my stack of allure magazines lol

#26960
                                                                                    Aspen Fiorentino

Love you so much Carli!! Have been watching you for forever now โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#26961
                                                                                      Sofia

love u so much carli!!

#26962
                                                                                        Mateoโ€™s_mommy

Okay I ordered mine!!

#26963
                                                                                          Concetta Solomine

Congrats Carli! Love ya ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

#26964
                                                                                            JESSICA MITCHEL

Literally clicked so fast and bought the allure beauty box before I even watched the video because I know it's already going to be hot fire from my girl carli!!!

#26965
                                                                                              Scar Jo

Been waiting for you to post a video why do you take so long to upload ๐Ÿ˜ข

#26966
                                                                                                ู…ุญู…ูˆุฏ ุงู„ูŠุงุณุฑูŠ

We need more!!! Yes first six minutes!! Beautiful.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!