MY ALLURE BEAUTY BOX! $93 VALUE FOR ONLY $10😭

Main MY ALLURE BEAUTY BOX! $93 VALUE FOR ONLY $10😭

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY APRIL ALLURE BEAUTY BOX!

YAY! MY APRIL BOX IS NOW AVAILABLE!! CHECK IT OUT HERE➑ —————————————————————————– Hi my …

Zerina Curic

I was watching your other video when I got the notification for this video, I couldn’t be any happier. Thank you so much, Carli! Your beautiful appearance and character make my days better when depression hits. Stay strong, we love you ❀️

Joy’s Beauty Jawns

Just subscribed cause you know I have to support my girl, Carli!! Love you and your videos and still using you’re awesome braid trick for air dried hair with cute style!! Got hair down to my booty, queen, so you know it’s tough to figure out how to style this mop and so so grateful for your tips!! Love it!! 😍😍😍

Sarah Marie

Carli, do they ship to the UK? ❀️

Hannah Amber

Really wanted this but it's not available to people outside the US.. And you have to subscribe for at least another 2 months afterwards πŸ™ xxx

anna main

Do you still use caster oil on your eyelashes?xxx

Brianna LoSasso Perez

Just purchased my box! Thanks carli! πŸ’•πŸ₯°

A bag of milk that expires in 2 days

I reckon there's about a pound of make-up and plastic, sad really.

Ishan Ali

The fact that she’s matching with the packaging of the box is an AESTHETIC

Maisy Xxx

Can you get this sent to England? I want it so bad 😩

Kayla C

Just signed up– so excited to get my box!😍😍😍

Molly Dvorak

Never heard of the box but you bet I’m subscribing just for this months box πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

Elena C

Signed up πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜˜

Ann Latham

You are one gorgeous babe! Everybody should want this box! I know I do ! What a deal ! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Jazzie Jae

im buying because its your collaboration, anyone else I would definitely second guess it

Rocio Perez

Hi Carly congratulations on your collab!! Hugs from Chicago πŸ‡²πŸ‡½β€οΈπŸ˜˜

zainab sheik

Three words for Carli (although there is surely wayyyyy more positive words): beautiful, inspiring, good-hearted❀️❀️

Stephaney Piedra-Morales

Okay I NEED this box!😍

Jaz Zuniga Hernandez

Yay. Just ordered it. I didn’t even watch the video. Just wanna be a supporter.

Vesselina Adrianna

Will the products be cruelty free after this box ? Does allure support that?

Brenda Gonzalez

Yaasss queeennn!!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ

Blue Walker

Never been so early! Happy April Fools Day! LolπŸ–€πŸ˜„

Lola

The link doesn't work… πŸ˜”

Jionna Marte

I wish you would added more things that would work for deeper skintones πŸ˜–πŸ˜’

Jennifer

SO EXCITING!!!!

Rebecca Cheehy

You are so beautiful love you.

Christina Lisa

Yesss! So excited ❀️❀️❀️

Julie Park

Carli, the link you provided us is broken!

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

petra aljinovic

Omg yessss😍😍😍😍😍

SANCIEDB

Great job Carli πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’œ Please what LIGHTS do you use for filming ???

Thato Cheele

Carli😍😍😍 you look so lovely…as always❀😘

Corina Dragomir

I’m so sad they don’t ship worldwide 😭

THE GLITTER PIXIE

SHIT HOW ITS JUST INTERNATIONAL BOOOO US IN THE UK NEVER GET ANYTHING 😒 HAVING A ROUGH TIME ATM WITH LIFE WOULD OF LOVED TO HAVE GOT THIS. STAY SAFE LOVE FROM THE UK β™‘

Jennifer Autry

Can you please show us how to use the tanning cloth? I can’t find any videos on it.

Kayla Cardoso

Yas!! I love your videos carli been watching you forever

#26955
                                                                          Emily E.

So excited when I got the email from allure about the upcoming beauty box!

#26956
                                                                            S Morales

How exciting for you! 😘

#26957
                                                                              Alexis Albuquerque

Ahh congratulations girly you deserve the world!! πŸ’–

#26958
                                                                                MissFlorence

Carli ❀️

#26959
                                                                                  Jessica Samaniego

Is this REAL!!? How exiting!! I have my stack of allure magazines lol

#26960
                                                                                    Aspen Fiorentino

Love you so much Carli!! Have been watching you for forever now ❀️❀️😍😍😍😍

#26961
                                                                                      Sofia

love u so much carli!!

#26962
                                                                                        Mateo’s_mommy

Okay I ordered mine!!

#26963
                                                                                          Concetta Solomine

Congrats Carli! Love ya 😘😘😘

#26964
                                                                                            JESSICA MITCHEL

Literally clicked so fast and bought the allure beauty box before I even watched the video because I know it's already going to be hot fire from my girl carli!!!

#26965
                                                                                              Scar Jo

Been waiting for you to post a video why do you take so long to upload 😒

#26966
                                                                                                Ω…Ψ­Ω…ΩˆΨ― Ψ§Ω„ΩŠΨ§Ψ³Ψ±ΩŠ

We need more!!! Yes first six minutes!! Beautiful.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!