MY BEAUTY ROOM TOUR!!! MAKEUP COLLECTION + STORAGE 2019

Main MY BEAUTY ROOM TOUR!!! MAKEUP COLLECTION + STORAGE 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      MY BEAUTY ROOM TOUR!!! MAKEUP COLLECTION + STORAGE 2019

Makeup Collection + Storage | Beauty Room Tour | Beauty Room 2019 | Makeup Collection 2019 Products Shown (if i’ve forgotten to add any, let me know!)

Yurix

Lip smackers very berry skittles lip gloss 💜💜

karolina michela di martino

My first product I ever bought was a small (like a credit card) eyeshadow pallete from a german brand named Manhattan. Super cheap and super crappy 😂

Mari Bl

The first make up item was….I think a mousse foundation. And mascara! 😏

Karina Grief

The first make up product I ever brought was holy grail by violet Voss and it was the prettiest pallet I’d ever seen I recently brought another one bc my first one was gross now

Bambi –

Black Eyeshadow, maybeline 🖤

Wolken Lied

A fuchsia coloured lipstick when I was 5 years old. I didn't apply it really, I just had it. I was very weird.

Margaret Rainbow

The first make product I brought was a bys eyeshadow in purple when I was 10, I’m pretty sure i scraped it out and made some weird witch potion after I was bored playing with make up. Lol I was a weird kid but nothing wrong with that

Kall_ girlup

The first makeup products I bought myself were all elf! I have a $3 powder brush that I’ve had for honestly probably 8-9 years and it’s still holding up and still my favorite!! Lol

Alexandra Lind

The first makeup product I bought was an eyeshadow quad :'D I think it was blue oder pink and I looooved it. xx

Steph B

The first make up product I ever bought was kid’s makeup. It was an eyeshadow palette by a brand called Miki (I think) and it was in the shape of a CD 😂 it was so extremely 90s. First “adult” makeup I bought was probably a Maybelline mascara 🤷‍♀️ loved the tour! ❤️

Kasandra S.

The first product I ever bought was the Maybelline Big Lashes Mascara. The popular pink and green package! Love your videos ❤️

Audrey Mason

The first makeup item I ever purchased was a $1 eyeliner pencil from Walmart

Ayesh Lee

Baby lips lipbalm haha

Sophie

My first makeup product was the makeup revolution golden sugar palette 💕

Emily Shelley

The first makeup product I ever bought was the covergirl lash blast volume mascara 😂😂

Charlotte Anne

the first make up item i purchased myself was glossier’s wowder (if gifted counts then it would be some cheap claire’s accessories make up) xxx

endthishiatus

The first makeup product I ever bought was Kmart brand black eye liner so I could communicate my angst effectively with thicckkk smudgy eyeliner 24/7 👌🏻

Natalia Kwiatkowska

My first makeup product was a huda beauty lip set in the colour muse 💜

Marche Gauche

First makeup product I ever bought was yesterday 😅 was a sea green eye liner pencil from mac and it was the only thing I could afford, also I’m a dude so this is all very new to me🙈

Evelyn muirson

The first ever makeup product I got was the peach BYS palette from Kmart with a set of eye brushes from Colette

Anna Howarth

The first product I ever bought has got to be when I was around 11 and it was a Rimmel London maximum volume mascara and it was the only product I used for around 2 years straight ^ – ^

Emma Jensen

The first product I brought was a mascara from essence and it’s my favorite mascara. LOVE IT❤️

Charlotte nonbo

Hello❤️ my first makeup product was the the fit me concealer 😂 still use it

hiiiiliv

I think the first makeup product I bought was every emos stable, the black liquid eyeliner every girl has in her makeup bag.

GimmeHug

i reallly like your vidoes! i always run them at the background as i draw!

my first ever make up was actually a tiny blue and silver-colored eyeshadow pack from a dollar store, it was horrible, to be honest xD

Sophia Laffoon

My first makeup product I bought was some Rimmel mascara that I’d cake on my 7th grade lashes in the bathroom at school 😂 washed it off everyday before my mom would pick me up. I thought I was so cool

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!