My BOYFRIEND REACTS to FASHION NOVA Outfits *TRY ON HAUL* πŸ’œ | Piper Rockelle

Main My BOYFRIEND REACTS to FASHION NOVA Outfits *TRY ON HAUL* πŸ’œ | Piper Rockelle

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Piper Rockelle

Get your Fashion Nova outfits here: Shalom guys! I hope your day is great but better watching my boyfriend react to Fashion Nova outfits …

Piper Rockelle

Which outfit was your favorite?

Who rated me better?
        ❀️ like for Gavin
        Comment for Topie

Okona Melbourne

I love all ur outfits

Sarah Hardy

I’m sick today πŸ˜”

Margaret England

i'm a girl but i'm terrified of girl cloths there just so aaaahhhhh

Juicy J

I CAnT NEVER BE EARLY 😭😭 BUT I LOVE ❀️ YOU PIPER β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Julie Nordaby

The first outfit Gavin put on is the one Piper was going to wear to her and her secret admirer's date

Kendra Freeman

i rate every outfit a 9 or 10

Sunset Kitty

To be honest Sophie the whole video was just her roasting her lol

Alexis Toth

Who else is looking through the comments and watching the video at the same time like if you are

Royal Midnight

I dont mean too be rude but the last outfit looked like if someone just took a highlighter and drew all over a dress

Paola ZhuΓ±o

Your puppy so funny

alexandra cool Audon

I dont like dresses

Izzie Koehler-26

Gain gets a 00000000

Adeleine Wallace

I love you sooooo much PiperπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ I would love to see more 24 hour challenges but I would also like seeing another one of these vids!

Lace Carter

If they don't really like Piper's clothes then they would hate my clothes I'm just saying I'm very tomboy and only wear like a t-shirt and shorts

Juicy J

TOPhIe I WANt A FReAKINg LAMBORGHINI DaMn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

Mia Peterson

With that first outfit Gavin put on he looked trans

Elle M Twomey

Outfit 1-7
                                          Outfit 2- 9
                                          Outfit 3-9
                                          Outfit 4-8
                                          Outfit 5- 7
                                          Okay I give up on rating lol all the rest nice tho

yEeT_em22 memezzz

Piper, with or without cute clothes, u r sooooo beautiful!!! I only wish I was as pretty as you! It's the clothes that r bad. Ur so pretty! I love you Piper! I live your vids tooo!!!!!

Kimberly Branch

Frank is funny

super singer

piper is bad i dont like her she rude she show off ;/

Erika De La Torre

Idk

Leen Hamdan

Hi piper I love you so much

BenjiTheBest Keo

Hi piper I’m a big fan

alexandra cool Audon

I am a grli but i am not ito pink or grils colers i am more like a boy

Yasmin Husain

Toipie should do it next time

Charbel Mardini

Lautje !!!!

I love all the outfits

Juicy J

FRANKS FLEXIN IS THE BEST πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜‚

Shakira rizzo

Ilysm piper sub to me if ya agreeπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Chloe Hill

I love you ❀️

yEeT_em22 memezzz

I didnt rlly like any of the outfits…πŸ˜•

Geraldine Delgado

I love your outfits you have a good sense of style I don't even have style and your 11 and I'm 12 dang I love every type of clothes you have. I wish I could meet you Soo bad!

Sydney Dickson

Today I just found out that my best friend HATES pugs!😭😭😭😭 I was like WHYYYYYYY!!!!πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Mike Tinskey

Anybody else realize that piper’s mom is wearing the fluffy purple sweatshirt that Gavin got piper?!?πŸ€£πŸ€”

#8564
                                                                            Dilara K

Hi

#8565
                                                                              Kayleigh Daniel

I just realized I have a bff named Piper. πŸ˜‚πŸ’›πŸ˜‹

#8566
                                                                                Lace Carter

Sorry I'm late love you so much our my fav youtuber your the best

#8567
                                                                                  funny done

love your video piper

#8568
                                                                                    jada 21

I’m TIME early yay

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!