MY CARLI BYBEL X IL MAKIAGE COLLECTION REVEAL!!

Main MY CARLI BYBEL X IL MAKIAGE COLLECTION REVEAL!!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY CARLI BYBEL X IL MAKIAGE COLLECTION REVEAL!!

LAUNCH DATE: 08.08.19 @10 AM EST **SIGN UP NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR LIP PRODUCTS!

Phumi Zuma

Congratulations beautiful!

Christy Woods

Congrats Carli!You deserve it!I sure there were a pallette in their to.lol.I Lovvve the lippies!

mirko

The quality!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Kristina Brenneisen

I love that you made a nude lipstick called libra. I'm also a libra and nude tones are my favorite congrats btw. โค

KuroiMajo

NEED THE RED ONE ASAP!
                Congrats Carli~ ๐Ÿ™‚

Natalie Nicole

OMG Iโ€™m so excited!!!
                  I love everything you make!! Can not wait.! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ™โœจ๐Ÿ’›

camila de la vega

I will definitely buy it sheโ€™s definitely trustworthy

Dagz Banaszczyk

so happy for you! packaging and design looks amazing. where will it be available in europe?

Alisha Barron

How amazing๐Ÿ˜ fellow Libra here! ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธโ™Ž๏ธ also obsessed with the universe, canโ€™t wait to purchase! Congrats Carli, you beautiful soul ๐Ÿ’œ

elizabeth peralta

omg the constellations detail are so pretty !!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŒ

Lisa Vermeiren

Congrats Carli!!! The collection looks so beautiful I need everything!! Iโ€™m so proud!! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿง

Amy Solano

๐ŸŽ‰Congratulations Carli, on your IL Makiage Collection๐ŸŽ‰ You did an amazing job putting this collection together. All of lipsticks, liners and glosses are simply gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜

luckyedie

Beautiful ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jasmin Beautx

Please make a closet tour

Oum Ahmed-Ouweys

The red ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Julianna Henricus

congratulations the collection is amazing …. you are looking beautiful as ever…

Adriana Del Villar

Will there be worldwide shipping??

Adriana Del Villar

Iโ€™m so IN for these lipsticks!! Well done Carli. Been following you for years and I am very happy for your success!

Marisa Humble

Congratulations! I love the nudes, so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Ady Hernandez

I canโ€™t wait to get them and try them !!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Lana bear

What's happening with your voice? Are you okay?

Margariita Montejano

Those are literally my type of shades! They are PERFECT!

Amanda Boo Bear

Good job girl your lipsticks are unique and very beautiful. And I love the packaging you really thought it out. I love them ๐Ÿ˜

Ray Ngatia

Congratulations Carli you deserve it you are humble, beautiful inside out, authentic in your videos and always thinking of giving your subscribers the best so sweet. I love cats too this makeup look is so cute. Love the packaging yes packaging takes time those lippies are cute

iluvsarahii

CONGRATULATIONS MY LOVE! Iโ€™m so happy for you and love every color!

Josefiina Josefiina

Congraz! Looks great! ๐Ÿง

Coryell Briseno

Loving ๐Ÿฅฐ this cant wait to purchase!!

BOMB.COM

I love to see your kitties! =)

Cinthia Virgen

Congratulations Carli they are so beautiful

Vip concierge vallarta

Carly.. can I get them in mexico ?

SEE A SHRINK MIDGET

THE BEST PART OFHER VIDEOS IS THE KITTY!

Karina Lopez

Will your products be at Ulta sometime?

Tree Yul

PLEASE DO AN UPDATED CLOSET TOUR 2019!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฉ

Amanda Peou

I wouldโ€™ve preferred you collab with colourpop because they are logical harmony approved cruelty free, Il Makiage is in her gray area list so to me they arenโ€™t truly cruelty free

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!