My Concealer Line Was Stolen & Leaked ($2.5 Million of Makeup Hijacked)

Main My Concealer Line Was Stolen & Leaked ($2.5 Million of Makeup Hijacked)

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

My Concealer Line Was Stolen & Leaked ($2.5 Million of Makeup Hijacked)

Today I’m sharing what’s been going on in my life lately. 2 weeks ago over $2.5 million dollars in Jeffree Star Cosmetics makeup products were stolen, including …

Charlotte Anderson

Oh my god Jeffrey, is so sorry to hear about this, I canโ€™t believe someone did this, I want to show as much support as possible, Ilysm and I hope everything can go back to the way it was, this sounds awful and I canโ€™t imagine it, like I said I want to show my support ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ I love you

EVE LA

omygosh im so sad jefree

Skylar Andrews

JEFFREE๐Ÿ‘ IS๐Ÿ‘ COMING๐Ÿ‘ FOR๐Ÿ‘YALLS๐Ÿ‘ ASSES!!!!๐Ÿ‘

GET THEIR ASS JEFFREE!!!

Vanessa Caballero

and we will be waiting for YOUR reveal babe… canโ€™t wait. itโ€™ll be bomb as everything else you make๐Ÿ’ž

Desi B

stay strong jeffree love you! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Julian Garcia

Dam thatโ€™s so messed up keep your head up babe prayers to your birth mother aswell

mia

#1 trending sis

Valentina Ortiz

Guess wat Jeffrey im in fl. I will let u know if i see it

Chloe Cahalan

Imagine spending so much time and energy creating something to perfection for your brand that is literally your whole life , awaiting the day you can release it into the public, to then have that moment taken from you.. My heart reaches out for Jeffree what an awful experience to go through! He pours his heart into his products and only produces the best! Can't imagine who would do shit like this

Mayra y Raul Family Vlogs

This is horrible bad people

Kookie .0901

At first I thought it was a prank ๐Ÿ˜‚but after watching the entire video, It was so heartbreaking. I am so angry right now how can they do these kind of shit๐Ÿ˜ญ
                            I love you jeffreeโค๏ธ

Beauty Alexa

Can't belive this…Jeffree ,ppl are sooo jelaous and petty…this is so fucked uuup….I'm sending u biggeest hugs xoxo…Love you aned hope u gonna resolve this veery eesoon

Ashleigh Milligan

The ides of March :0

Tegan cookies Xox

1. Aww I hope your mother gets better soon

2. Queen you will bounce back thieves are just low life jerks

mirabelle Williams

Lovelove it can u teach me

Samantha Margaritha

Sweety don't worry. Everytime they try to break you, you come back swinging/rocking stronger. Don't let this stop YOU. Now you work harder, do better and keep growing. Transform this energy in to stepping stone so you keep climbing. Don't let them get the best of you. You are a great person inside and out. When u are doing good in life people will try to get you where it hurts the most, but don't worry cause u will thrive and get above it. My hearts goes out to you and my prayers to guide you and help you keep going. I love YOU ๐Ÿ˜˜

Shembot and friends Wonder Dogs

Omg I'm excited you girl for the new releases!

Lydia Gordon

Stay strong jeffree x

Mandi Mitchum

I'm sorry this happen to you Jeffree……..I'm really glad you have caught some of the people and @ least have 1 perp in jail…….much love……I couldn't get Blue Blood quick enough so I am going to try again on the next go round…….Your in my prayers

Maria Crystel Thomasen

Wow โค๏ธ this wont hurt ur brand, thank you for being transparent โค๏ธ
                                              Hope theyโ€™ll catch them and make them pay for their crime!

Elizabeth WOOD

you fighter jeffree ๐Ÿ˜ฝ keep going bb ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Mistery Black

No worries jeffree. Karma will hit them hard. Just stay positive and be there on your mom's side.

Ashley James

Letโ€™s just get some teenage Girls as investigators as we know them mother fuckers have a grade A+ skill in FBI bullshit! They can see who their BF was shagging like 10 years ago!

Alexis Clare Bilton

I am so sorry. The fact that you can talk about all of this like this is incredible, keep going x

Farah

I love you bitch xox

HugoBoss

โ€œNiggerโ€- Jeffrey Star

Esha K. D

Its so heartbreaking seeing Jeffrey like this. ๐Ÿ™
                                                            Please dont buy the stolen make up guys. Wait for Jeffrey's launch fam.

Jennifer Dermendjieva

Hey Jeffree. I generaly don't comment but this video i an exeption.
                                                              You are a true inspiration to me, and i just want you to know that we support you.
                                                              You have worked WAY TO HARD to let something like this stop you.
                                                              When the conceler is out i will defenetly get it so that i can support you.
                                                              Stay Strong <3

Queeniebee212

Stay strong Queen!!! Looking forward to the official launch and hoping that the thieves will be caught soon๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Larnz Costa

What idiots!
                                                                  You get it girl! Keep going and making literally the best makeup products <3

Simran Brar

Everything will be alright โค๏ธ

Hแบก Nguyแป…n

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Jeffree, for the next batches C5 should change into another name :))) iโ€™m as a fan will not buy c5. So thieves will not be that easygoing with this. U will go through this like a ๐Ÿ‘‘ stay strong๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ.

Juliann Isabelle

im so sorry babe ๐Ÿ™

Jam’s Pond

Itโ€™s horrible seeing you so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope them thiefโ€™s trip over and drown in your beautiful new concealer ๐Ÿ˜

#28167
                                                                          Ashley Leavitt

being stolen from is the most shitty feeling and it just hits you when you least expect it. i am truly so sorry to anyone who has gone thru it. ik even when you're living the high life and can easily pay for replacements, it still hurts. im sorry you went through this jeffree!! you didnt deserve it.

#28168
                                                                            Abby Gaming

I feel so bad but so good at the same time. I feel good because you are so very successful ๐Ÿ™‚

#28169
                                                                              chaoticimpulse

It looks beautiful Jeffree! Sorry to hear you had a break in. -hugs

#28170
                                                                                An0nki Dashee

Damn. You know we will keep our eyes out for you. Keep your chin up love.

#28171
                                                                                  Shirley Lee

Pray ur mom and everything will be ok ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for sharing this to us and pray for ur efforts. Btw you could also take a look at Chinese online market like Taobao or something. Good luck

#28172
                                                                                    i.m’s eye piercing

sending all of my prayers for u, stay strong my inspiration, God bless u๐Ÿ’œ

#28173
                                                                                      Laura Drennan

I have been doing physical security for over 3 years, I will totally work for you, what's up

#28174
                                                                                        Madison-Ray T

We got your back girl x big hugs to you. I feel for you! ๐Ÿ˜ž๐ŸŒน

#28175
                                                                                          Universe is Vibe

no one likes thieves.

#28176
                                                                                            iisunflowโ€ขr

jeffree looks sad, I feel so terrible, Jeffree looks so hurt because he had worked so hard to put out makeup products to sell to fans, It makes me so sick to see that someone had the audacity to steal then FUCKING leak it, they took thousands of concealers, jeffree literally spends so much money to make products, spends so much time and effort to think of products!

#28177
                                                                                              MyZazabelle

This is so horrible, Iโ€™m so tired of ppl doing the wrong thing to make a quick buck, i hope you get all the buggers in jail

#28178
                                                                                                xXBubbleAshXx

Such stupidity to take things that donโ€™t belong to them.. everyone know your brand, your style and your colors.. how did they think they would be able to sell this off? Before your launch and everything? So stupid.. you should change the colors so everyone they have would be counted as fraud and not the real deal.. their loss.. I hate when they do these kind of things to ruin for others and try to earn for themselves.. we all know your way Jeffree and this ainโ€™t the one.. fingers crossed you nail the persons and get back the stolen makeup! All the love to you! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

#28179
                                                                                                  idk no

This is fucken terrible Iโ€™m so sorry for you Jeffree

#28180
                                                                                                    Gabriella Potts

Bless you Jeffree, we all understand and will not purchase your products until they are released on your website / beautybay because Iโ€™m from the UK!

#28181
                                                                                                      whatarewedoing

fuck that sucks, honestly dont be too hard on the girls that bought it, i dont think, because no robbery had been announced that that wouldnt know it was stole and wouldnt think it was and what really know what they are doing i really believe tha, they dont deserve to get in too much trouble

#28182
                                                                                                        Dream Promkunya

Jeffree, would it be possible to change something about the packaging (the carton box)? so that we know that these products come from your official launch and not from the thief. I'm sure no one wants to support those jackasses by illegally buy the stolen products.

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!