MY CURRENT FAVES & SEPHORA VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS ❤️

Main MY CURRENT FAVES & SEPHORA VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS ❤️

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      MY CURRENT FAVES & SEPHORA VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS ❤️

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ Sephora VIB Sale deets: VIB Rouge – April 26th – May 6th with code HEYROUGE VIB – May 2nd …

Klara from Switzerland

uh, i think i need the marc jacobs concealer. is it kinda comparable to the nars pot concealer?🤗

Floren Vaysman

What’s on your eyelids?

ScrambledMegs

I saved this video to watch after game of thrones tonight in case I needed some cheering up lol

Carrol

Yaassssss so excited for my 2nd everyday May <3 I love my last everyday May and Lanmas soo much

allees klar

Really excited for everyday may!!!
                And the nars palette looks stunning!

Michaela Seah

I would love a Nars day for Mother’s Day, looking forward to May

Sophie Randle

Hey girl will your giveaways be international?! Xx

Qianru Chan

A video everyday in May?! Can't wait

Naturally Brittany

In LOVE with your aesthetic in this video! That red suits you so well!

Stine Balke

This makeup looks stunning on your gorgeous face

TheKaijaS

"I live in a dry climate (Canada)"

laughs in Australian

Jody C

So excited for everyday May! Would love to see a whole face of physicians formula or Lise Watier!

Line Leknesund

Definitely trying the rose mask from fresh!

Alexis Madsen

Go thrift shopping for a video day in Everyday May!!!

Alyssa Gonzales

I told myself I wasn’t going to purchase anything during this sale I do not need it then I watched this 😂💕

Pandora Magic

Would love your take on best bb and cc creams in drugstore.. sooo excited for everyday may 😀

Mollie

Thanks for the recommendations, loving the background!

Denise Rodriguez

Lan buys, i get. No questions asked. Can’t wait for every day may 💁🏻‍♀️

Natalie Delaney

Loving your new backdrop

Lauren Rivera

Does by the fireplace smell similar to black opium?

corrietwinb

Love these recommendations!!!🤗🤗

Can’t wait for Every Day May!!!! 😁😁😁 Oh yeah!!!!!!!!😂😂

Smart Peach

I'm wondering, can't you just use a regular mask for night?
                                                  P.S.: color scheme of your videos are top-notch!

Marinna Albaradei

The matching lip and nail combo is a vibbbeeeee for summmaaaaaa time

Brittany

Does anyone know what she's wearing on her lips?

Rosa María Vélez

Love your lipstick. I was waiting for this finally. ❤️

Murmz

I like that you didn't put a zillion products in this 😎 because I buy everything you say lol

Tao Gower

I am so excited for everyday May omg!!

E M

hi alana!! where can i find you using the coverfx glow glass thing?? i’m vvvv intrigued

Lena Kate Ponder

My first everyday May!! If it’s anything like Lanmas, I’m PUMPED!

Marina Valente

I can't wait for everyday may!! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us

Robyn 112

Your makeup is gorgeous!! Love your picks especially the ysl lipsticks and the fresh rose face mask!!! Love u Lan!! 💖💖

Jean Yu

Omg I love your hair and makeup! That lip color is stunning.

Heather Anne

Please…..tell us what you are wearing on your eyes.

Sara31186

You’re honestly my favorite! Can’t wait for everyday May🤗 I look forward to your videos and your makeup always looks amazing 😍

#41695
                                                                          Sunburntdays /:

Every day May?! Give me the life 😍

#41696
                                                                            MomLifewithKay

Loving your faves 💗💗💗💗

#41697
                                                                              GiNgErSnAp 0607

Brand new sub here cuz u just looked bnb so pretty in your thumbnail and I loved your recommendations! Can't wait for every day may now! Yay!

#41698
                                                                                Wendy French

How does the NARS summer palette bronzer compare to their Laguna? It’s gorgeous but I looks lighter and cooler.

#41699
                                                                                  kimberlyrok

whats on ur eyes????

#41700
                                                                                    Caitlin Willard

Damn you Sephora for letting us use our codes more than once! A friend ahem, me may have made five orders this week😑 now Allana is over here going to force me to make a sixth order–oh the agony!

#41701
                                                                                      Emma Fievez

Me waiting to board my plane back home, after waking up waaaaay too early and stumbling on a 16min video of you = happy me 😍 thx Lan for making the wait more bearable

#41702
                                                                                        Meegan

Just be cautious with the Replica By The Fireplace travel version. The glass bottle is very thin and breaks easily. I have sadly broken 2 of these bottles in my handbag. I WAS ABSOLUTELY GUTTED BOTH TIMES! But I now leave it in the box in my bag and haven't had an issue with that yet.

#41703
                                                                                          Wendy S.

I don't shop the VIB sale but I love watching your videos ❤️ yay! Every day May can't wait! 💋💕

#41704
                                                                                            Belinda Madrid

I can't find the Nars outrage lip gloss 😭

#41705
                                                                                              Sally Choi

Yaaayyy I love watching Sephora VIB sale recommendations! Downside is that it makes me want to buy everything in sight. The new bite beauty lipstain formula intrigues me…
                                                                                                I am a student w/o an income, so I need to be reasonable with myself. I can't spend much. I developed a strategy for myself to put each item I want through the ringer before I can buy it. I needs to pass 4 questions before I can even think about it. I actually posted a video sharing my 4-step strategy if anyone is interested! My cousin tried it with her cart this weekend. She started with 30 items (>$1000) and came out with just sunscreen hahaha

#41706
                                                                                                Solana Schumacher

Film a Q&A!

#41707
                                                                                                  Aparna Rathore

Love the fresh rose mask….n sooooo happy to hear that giveaway is near😍I ve been stocking up on some luck…can't wait … love you… your giveaways seem to be so generous…like good quality stuff 🥰🥰

#41708
                                                                                                    Natasha Sloup

What lip are you wearing?

#41709
                                                                                                      Raya Bahian

I dont have enough money to buy highend makeup nor am i a sephora vib rouge holder but i love allana and so im gonna watch her rave abt amazing products i can never have

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!