MY CURRENT POWDER FOUNDATION ROUTINE FOR DRY SKIN

Main MY CURRENT POWDER FOUNDATION ROUTINE FOR DRY SKIN

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MY CURRENT POWDER FOUNDATION ROUTINE FOR DRY SKIN

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I have gotten so many questions about my current powder foundation routine and its super super easy! I hope you guys enjoy!

Megan Tran

After i saw your favorites video, i received a $15 off $50 coupon from Sephora and i just knew it was a sign to buy this powder foundation. I love it sooooo much! This is the ONLY powder i can put on my nose and doesn’t leave it looking cracked or really dry. Even my LIQUID foundation accentuates the dry skin on my nose. Thank you so much for sharing this because I would’ve never known about this. ❤️❤️❤️

Seis Elder

Yeah do not worry I love you. You are so funny and make my day love you have a good night 🥰🥰😇

lily

WHAT IS THE CONCEALER BRUSH YOU USED :O

Hillary K

I had a supervisor say once, "there's no such thing as 'trying' to do something, you're either doing it or not." It has definitely stuck with me.

Vanessa Toledo

Kathleen!!! I love you 💛💛💛💛

Nancy Ruiz

Another powder foundation that looks good on dry skin is the vichy one is REALLY good !!

Cristal Gomez

Check out Digit. It's a service that automatically saves the perfect amount for you every day. Sign up with this link and we'll each get $5. https://digit.co/r/-yPYFQ8jtE?ai&twb=true 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Rasa

I think sometimes fun to be kid 😉

Cristal Gomez

Check out Digit. It's a service that automatically saves the perfect amount for you every day. Sign up with this link and we'll each get $5. https://digit.co/r/-yPYFQ8jtE?ai&twb=true REALLY WORKS IT HELPED ME SAVE MONEY SO BETTER!!💙

Kelli Angelo

we love and adore u Kathleen we will be here when u upload no matter what ..dont stress yourself out if u dont have time to upload☺ we will always understand

lali Rubio

We are always are biggest critics, Kathleen. Stop putting soo much pressure on yourself. Do what you are capable of, when you are capable. If you aren't able to enjoy life, what's the point? Take time to smell the roses! Those who love you will understand💕

EnkeliMusiikki

What powder brush you use? You need to make a new fav brushes video! Love ya 💕💕💕

Isabel Hochleutner

do i own a powder foundation? no. am i gonna watch this entire video bc Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber? hell yes

Jiarui Zhao

3am and damn i need to watch this

Nicola Bray

Love the look of this foundation Kathleen🙋 But the lips are😍😍😍😍😍 Go Gaby🙋 Great video as always beautiful inside out girl💞☺️ xx

jenny gomezzz

Who is here right know in the AM squad??

Lauraitzel Corona

💕 love you sm

Naftaly Putri

I love this makeup look😍 and your face looks flawless than ever wearing that powder

Kelly

Dropping late night philosophy & life advice along with fierce face…just…LOVE. Stop beating yourself up, puta lips. 🤣⚰️

MariaPia2131

Can you do a video about all alamar new glosses and lip liners, with swatches, please?

Jennifer Sanchez

You’re always entertaining!! Always enjoy your videos 🥰❤️

richardsonp27

Would you recommend using it a brush?

Erin’s Beauty Minute

Girl, YOU were the one who taught me how to do my makeup!!! I’m not going anywhere! I love you! Hang in there.

Jodie Ono

Take time for yourself. I noticed when I take on too much, my anxiety and depression amplifies. My dr says to schedule me time and treat it the same way we schedule time for others.

Daisy Rodriquez

I have oily skin, but when Kathleen posts a powder foundation for dry skin, I have dry skin and need to watch! 😂♥️

Sarah Zakis

As an Aussie, watching this video on a Tuesday night is greattt and honestly we don’t even notice when the video is late cause of time differences ahahah so don’t even worry xxx

Nick Astraea

Beeeeech yasssss

Mary Marquez

Pleaseeeee do a skin care routine video.

Melissa Griffith

Girl, you do you! I love your videos and how you always keep it real!!!

Christy Woods

I want to see Your makeup collection of All Your full face product holy grails!

MommaShawna

MY GOSH you have flawless skin!! Stop it already haha💋You should do your BoxyCharm!

kisekina

I think your effort to still post anyway is great! Sometimes new things require us to adjust our schedule and routine and it is not always easy to adjust. Thank you for making the effort to post. I still enjoyed this video so much! I am sure you will figure out a new schedule that works for you soon! Sending good vibes!

Vanessa Silva

I was literally just thinking how the lips gave me iluvsarahii vibes and then you went on to call it ‘puta mouth” 😂😂 (no shade, I love Karen, I just thought it was sooo funny haha)

dj112582

Oh Kathleen 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂 i love your awkwardly awesome self! ♥️

#74289
                                                                          Kirsten Welch

So great to find a powder foundation that can work in the Miami heat ☀️💕

#74290
                                                                            Mireia Martínez

it’s 8am in Spain and you just made my day with this video ? yep ✨ love you girrrrl

#74291
                                                                              Christy Woods

I Love You so Much!💜🧡💛💚💙💖❤

#74292
                                                                                meena nassery

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!