My Designer Bag Collection 2020! ~ Freddy My Love

Main My Designer Bag Collection 2020! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      My Designer Bag Collection 2020! ~ Freddy My Love

My updated designer / luxury bag collection! So many beauties! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A PAID COLLABORATION WITH FARFETCH. Use code …

Nadine

6:16 i died! ❀️❀️

Wajiha Hassan

i always like when you tell the stories , makes us feel that dreams can come true

Ella Derlachter

Please do a jewelry collection! πŸ’–πŸ’–

alejandra cavazos

Do whats in my bag 😊

Paula Blue

That hat box is soooo beautiful!! I love hat boxes and vintage suit cases for decoration! You don't have to feel bad about not using it

Summer Berkemeier

"Big and stiff" hahaha! I died!

Angela Bonanza

I love your top in this video!! It's so girly and pretty πŸ˜„

X X

For the first time in my life I bought a coloured bag. Instead of my usual black this bag is dark muted pink. Loved looking at it while I was looking at your video. I see it as a sign to venture out of my black bags.

Sorin Chae

Hey Freddy on Kate Spade they have a pink tweed purse called briar lane quilted tweed emelyn and its on sale for 129.00 US dollars. I saw it and thought of you.

Sorin Chae

Hey Freddy on Kate Spade they have a pink tweed purse called briar lane quilted tweed emelyn and its on sale for 129.00 US dollars. I saw it and thought of you.

Bogi F

6:19 – whem you realized what you actually said πŸ˜‚ Love this face, Freddy! πŸ’–πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜

Bogi F

This brown leather seems like a chocolate bag πŸ’– i'm hungry πŸ˜‚

Yasmine Sarah

Hey Freddy, do you still use the heated rollers to do your hair? X

Nandini Shah

Freddy which website do you sell your clothes on?

MissZoey007

Why aren’t there more girls like Freddy😭😭😭😭😭
                                    Bring back the classic girls with personality and end the β€œghetto” low or to say it more politely the controversial girls

We don’t need Kardashians,Nicky Minaj etc

Aya x

Freddy can you do an Elle Woods Inspired Lookbook? Preferably work edition? Love you xx

noor alwari

This video makes me want to buy every single bag you showed!!

SherrieGT Xx

can u do another new decluttering for ur bags

Lilly Carol

Hi freddy, can u please do a house tour.
                                            Also I really really love your channel.
                                            ❀❀

Chitra Waradkar

Hey Freddy. I really love this video of yours. It's so amazing, especially the way you presented it. Its was all peppy and exciting from start to end. I never felt bored at all. Actually I never did while watching your videos. But this tops the list. It's made quarantine even more fun. Lots of love and many more luxurious and classy bags to come. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘œπŸ‘›

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!