MY EMPTY LA *HOUSE* TOUR!

Main MY EMPTY LA *HOUSE* TOUR!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      MY EMPTY LA *HOUSE* TOUR!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty This is my empty house/condo tour! I moved out of my old place because I needed more space and a …

Nora Brooks

I might be the only one but Lisette kinda look like Jasika Nicole

Jenben L.

Girl I love that outfit!

Jenna Stama

I really wanna be a youtuber but I’m scared in what ppl will think of me 🙁 at school

Kumiho

Please show us more moving vlogsssss😍😍😍

Royal Cilla

Amazing darling

Kas B

Yes moving vlogs plz👍

Maegan Wheeler

Omg this place is sooooo nice

alicia jackson

Yes please more moving vlogs 😊🤗🥳

Sara S.

In what part of LA do you live?

VOV GIRL

You have a Beautiful place .

Disco Lemonade

Omg you're gonna regret those stairs. They're MISERABLE to live with lol

Lol123bit

I looveeee it

mshanesee

Where is the outfit from?!!!

mshanesee

Loooooove it!

Irealla Natural Girl

Amazing condo!🌟

Johnelle Hayden

you should also list the stuff you have and where you can get them cause on your last videos you didn’t it would really help cause the stuff you had was beautiful and great

Johnelle Hayden

yesss do another furniture house thing like you did last time

Amy Polzella

Her skin is flawless!

Caroline Navukaro

are u moving in with brandon since he's filming ?? lol

Cleopatra Bryan

Congratulations on your new condo. I can't wait to see the finished look.

Shauna G

I've been living in a three story condo for years, but I'm also nearly twice your age. Your doing well! Nice French door fridge, five burner gas stove, and Lazy Susan which is nice for condiments and such. I got two balconies but I see you have three, and yours appear to be more private. Those mountain views from you place look awesome. My closet has shelving like your master br. I put sweaters on them–didn't want hangers to ruin them (even tho hangers are the velvet type like yours), hats and other items too. Sometimes shelving like that is used for shoes but I didn't like the dust on shoes I wore less often. It also looks like you have a two car garage, I love mine and I know you'll love yours too.
                                                There are some comments about whether or not you rent or own. Truth is: even wealthy people rent (mansions and stuff) due to having a fast paced lifestyle.
                                                Oh, and everytime someone comes to visit they complain about my stairs😁. It's your gym. It'll become a breeze.

I've been a long time subber and I remember when you hit your first Mil. Time Flies girl. Your vids are real, sophisticated and professional with none of that raunchy stuff. You inspire young little girls as well. Keep doing what you do! Can't wait for the decorating vlogs!

Jeandarc Mugisha

Decor series coming soon??!👏🏾👏🏾can’t wait to see the full house tour!!💜

Nesssa’s Tv

DO MOVING VLOGS PLSSS

Koral Ben ami

The city we know that you did Brandon Raymond Williams

Mya_34

Woman the shelf’s in the closet are for your shoes and like storage

artmyguiltypleasure

Yes to the moving vlogs please and thank you

J. LMidd

Nice but a lot of stairs.

4him Nly

Beautiful home. Congratulations!

Hester Wade

I love you ❤️❤️❤️

Bubblegum1633

LOVEEEE ITTT!!!!!!

JoyOfMyLife

Wow this 3 level condo is gorgeous 😍😍😍 efinitely need to see more move in videos girl. I’ll be here watching every one since I’m the same age haha

Udokanma Ogbonna

She moved again this place looks even better🥰

Tina Mafia

Do furniture shopping and grocery shopping and different stuff like that because i love when u do thoes type of videos

Kennedy Hollins

I’m so happy for yuuuu🥰!

#21102
                                                                          Fernanda Garcia

more moving vlogs !!!💞

#21103
                                                                            Rachael Dahl

I want to see

#21104
                                                                              Brittany Hernandez

Yes moving vlogs !! 💞

#21105
                                                                                Angela Boudreau

You should make more girl talk videos once you get settled in 🙂 <3

#21106
                                                                                  Shalina Popat

Can’t wait to see how you decorate this!!! I love your moving videos ☺️

#21107
                                                                                    tymom

i love your apartment videos

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!