My FAVORITE Perfumes

Main My FAVORITE Perfumes

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My FAVORITE Perfumes

I’m all about that good-smelling life and these are my go-to perfumes! _ β–» SHOP THIS VIDEO: KKW: & Frederic Malle …

giselle joseph

Love your dress . Baby girl bottle looks like it smell great. Love the hair fragrance. Yes had sunflower

anna brito

Do your am morning routine

Elizabeth Razo

My Signature Scent is Carolina Herrera- Good Girl πŸ‘ 

Francine Akambasi

My signature scent is Sarah Jessica Parker – lovely.
              I loved it since I was 16.

hellen yeboah

Perfume😍….just discovered la vie est belle by Lancome…divine. Definitely what I want for my birthday πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Makeup Guru Tara

MY SIGNATURE SCENT IS A SUPER THROWBACK. J.LO’S ORIGINAL β€œGLOW” PARFUM. SO CRISP & FRESH BUT SEXY AT THE SAME TIME PLUS IT’S MAD AFFORDABLE. PEOPLE WOULD CONSTANTLY STOP ME ON THE STREET AND ASK WHAT I’M WEARING. BRINGS ME BACK TO THE 2000s ERA EVERY TIME I USE IT AND I AIN’T MAD AT THAT EITHER… πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚β€οΈ #JLOGlow

Michelle Brady

Lol sunflower I remember that one and exclamation!

Brenda Nabisubi

If i wanna feel sexy i wear my Gypsy water parfum (Byredo perfume)…i love it

RINAVALERIA

Santa Barbara is my home town!!! I grew up hanging out in State Street!

Sylvia Carbajal

The perfume I wear is Coco Chanel

leyani leon

This is cute but I wish you would create more meaningful videos. YouTube is already saturated with this.
                            A while back a sub of yours asked some actual good question that could create interesting content for adults
                            1. What is like dating as a Christian
                            2. Tips as a business women
                            3. How was it growing up in the Hollywood business
                            And some other questions she asked that seemed very unique and interesting.

LadyGoodeSpeaks

I also have hair fragrances! Omg! I felt so alone! 🀣🀣🀣

Patricia Emmons

Mine are Gucci guilty dolce and gabana light blue paris hilton can can. But i honestly prefer the oils instead of the actual sprays

LadyGoodeSpeaks

I feel the same way about the bottle! If it doesn't look amazing, I'll pass

Alma Montoya

I'm a floral person. Try Antonias Flowers!!! 😊

Alejandra Martinez

Adrienne I use to stalk your Instagram to see what perfumes you wear and I remember seeing that you loved one that you can get at Target by Sonia Kashuk pink innocencia and i remember running to target. It’s been my fave ever since. !!!!

lynn petion

My signature perfume is Rihanna’s one it smells so good

Mercy Nasser

I love you so much A

Ander Cater

Mariah Carey forever and Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works

glamfan707

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Patricia Ortega

I have a fragrance wardrobe. Too many to count but have for the Fall / Winter & Spring / Summer seasons. #perfumeobsession

ronelle candice

I wish I could afford thatuch of perfume. I only have 1 and I'm gonna wait for it to finish then il buy another 1πŸ™„πŸ™„

Patricia Ortega

Ok so I know it’s very personal but now we need a lingerie video.

Jesalyn Colon

Sisss you areeee bronzeeeeeeeee looking like JLO sisterrrr lol ❀️❀️

dawna davis

My signature cent is DKNY Be Delicious in the silver and green bottle love love love

Kelly Barallon

English Pear and Freesia is one of my favourites! If you love that you'll love Elizabethan Rose by Penhaligons too!

Alexandra x

Perfect timing, Adrienne, love you so damn much! πŸ₯° Shine On, Queeennn✨

Manuel Apolinar

My signature scent is Burberry London! But I do love the Tocca collection! My favorite from them is Colette! πŸ’•

Yelena Kostenko

Alien by Mugler πŸ’œ

Kari Peterson

My favorite fall scent is the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon and my everyday scent is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. I have sooo many spring/summer fragrances that I love!

SUZY THE QUEEN

Love Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue
                                                                    Britney Spears Curious
                                                                    Perfume Amazing Grace by Philosophy

liliana tavares

The Byredo perfume is 260$ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not for my poor ass A, btw I love love love love you girll 😘

Aleeex H

Adrienne spraying all those perfume bottles like a Macy’s professional! πŸ˜‚πŸ’– I think you would love flowerbomb!!

Tot Bee

Loved sunflower 🌻

#69183
                                                                          Diana Morel

Burberry her!

#69184
                                                                            Stephanie Babcock

Where did you get that necklace? I love, love love it. πŸ™‚

#69185
                                                                              Michelle Calhoun

My signature scent is a plumeria perfume from Hawaii. It just reminds me of my vacations there and the ocean breeze.

#69186
                                                                                Marla Robinson

Love Replica perfumes

#69187
                                                                                  Chelsea Croxton

I love Chanel chance!

#69188
                                                                                    Lindsey Dubuisson

It would be awesome if you came out with a perfume line of your own ✨

#69189
                                                                                      Shelly Kelly

Can you please do a makeup look for this please! You look stunning 😍

#69190
                                                                                        Samantha Derrick

Great video!!! I love Montale Parist line and Altier fragrance line as well

#69191
                                                                                          Dawn Thompson

Guys perfumes are cancerous. They have chemicals in it with names that you cant even pronounce. Go organic…healthy planet has natural perfume.

#69192
                                                                                            Totville TV

I love sunflower! You Can find that at the pharmacyπŸ˜„ great cheap go to!

#69193
                                                                                              Hatch Man Do

You should try the perfumes by Philosophy. They are in ulta. They have many scents and you can mix them. My favs are Amazing Grace, ballet rose, pure grace, giving grace, etc. they are all soooo good. Clean, shower, with a hint of floral. Love love love

#69194
                                                                                                Lindsey Dubuisson

Make a video on your your time abroad and how you felt afterwards? βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

#69195
                                                                                                  Tina Burnette

Thank you for sharing! I have certain perfumes for certain times also. Like winter scents, summer scents, etc.

#69196
                                                                                                    Jessica Massengale

BOMBSHELL πŸ₯°

#69197
                                                                                                      Aurora E. CamaΓ±o

can you let us know the name of that book?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!